www.beautiful-dolls.com

beautiful dolls : fabric dolls

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Yumikotanaka
Doll
Doll

beautiful dolls : fabric dolls

Post by Yumikotanaka »

Been thinking of buying a fabric doll and on the order form I see nothing about a wig. Do I get one? And can I chose one? Or do I have to order one separate? Also how long will it take to get to the states?

sanskrit

Re: beautiful dolls : fabric dolls

Post by sanskrit »

Last time I ordered, she came with a wig (you should ask beautiful dolls about it, you have choices there). Took about 2 weeks to arrive by international air shipment.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Hi you will get a default wig. Shipping is about about 1 week but production is 2-3 weeks since it is a hand-made product. If you have more questions, pm us.
Joy
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

GDP2000

Post by GDP2000 »

Fabric dolls are awesome, so easy to maintain.
Maintenance and repair log for 130cm Anime fabric doll

viewtopic.php?f=200&t=95439

Skeleton and Layer Breakdown

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=120019

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

I got a "Candace" from Beautiful Dolls a little over two years ago. She is my favorite doll. Loose joints are my only issues with her so far. She is so light and fun. I really like her insert too. It is contoured nicely inside. It holds up really well too. Mine is still in nearly perfect condition. It gets used a lot. She is my go to "fun time" doll.
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

For wigs, if you have something like amazon prime, get a cheap $10-$20 from there and good to go, since they can share same tpe/silicone doll wigs. Mine came with a simple black long hair one. I believe its the same one in picture, I forget hehe, my wigs are piling up on me lately.

If you still havnt recieve it yet by the date you posted, usually takes like 1wk-2wk? or so, rather quick for me anyway.

GDP2000

Post by GDP2000 »

Better inserts are available. Look into the Lilith Uterus for one. It has a nice track record and is quality.

For wigs you can do better than the stock one and cheap ones. Those will tangle easily and feel like nylon threads. Look into kanekalon for a good material, they will cost about $100 but are quality and easy to maintain.

Bonander, check out my repair and maintenance log I have for Mina. Some of it should apply to the larger versions and tightening loose joints is my first issue to cover. I have to tighten her shoulders about once a week and a leg once a month.

The fabric anime doll is the easiest doll to own and I want to make it easier.
Maintenance and repair log for 130cm Anime fabric doll

viewtopic.php?f=200&t=95439

Skeleton and Layer Breakdown

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=120019

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Bonander wrote:I got a "Candace" from Beautiful Dolls a little over two years ago. She is my favorite doll. Loose joints are my only issues with her so far. She is so light and fun. I really like her insert too. It is contoured nicely inside. It holds up really well too. Mine is still in nearly perfect condition. It gets used a lot. She is my go to "fun time" doll.
As I type, I’m looking at the Candace and the other dolls, too. Sorry for the random questions, lol. I was trying to chat with Joy via the website, but after a “hi” haven’t been able to...

Are the Dagmar and the Deluxe Anime the same doll? The pictures aren’t great, and they look very similar/have similar stats. Different manufacturers?

What is the supplied insert made of? Is it like a fleshlight-type, or ?

I am definitely leaning toward Candace as she’s the right height (I’m a short-arse) and she looks sweet! What is she actually made of? Her “skin” looks very smooth. I wish the store pics were better.

I’ve got a sestra-hood of Aiko dolls and love ‘em, but I’d like a full-size cuddler...

EDIT: I got to chat with Joy on the site today Sunday, she did answer a number of my questions, which helps me out deciding.
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

INFORMATIONS