www.beautiful-dolls.com

Wrinkle problem

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Rde219
Apprentice
Apprentice

Wrinkle problem

Post by Rde219 »

Hi, members,
I am quite new to the tpe dolls, my only tpe doll is JY doll that I recently purchased,
and I have been keeping her laying on a bed for over a week.

Now today I noticed that small wrinkles formed on a bed sheet seemed to have caused
indentation on her butt.

It looks like even the slight folds of a bed sheet, if contacted for long enough time can cause compression mark
on tpe dolls.

Is there a way to remove indentation/compression marks?

Thanks,

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Wrinkle problem

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

TPE will do that, if compression marks happen quickly, they will go away quickly as well.
If you have to store laying down, you can pull the sheets tight underneath the doll to prevent the wrinkles from transferring.

Starquake

Re: Wrinkle problem

Post by Starquake »

Should spring back into shape on its own
Massage, oil and warmth (I would say heat but warm is plenty) can speed things up

Memory foam mattress toppers are a popular choice to help prevent wrinkles forming

INFORMATIONS