www.beautiful-dolls.com

My waifu(Dagmar)anime fabric doll has arrived.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My waifu(Dagmar)anime fabric doll has arrived.

Post by smallcat »

$750.00
Height: 165cm
Weight: 14kg
Breasts:
C cup:85cm (breasts insert: 1000g)
D cup:86cm (breasts insesrt:1200g)
E cup: 87cm(breasts insert: 1400g)
Under breast: 64cm
Waist: 64cm
Hips: 98cm
Shoulder:37cm
Arms: 70cm
Hands: 19cm
Legs:86cm
Thigh circumference: 51cm
Calf circumference: 31cm

Joking aside. Thought I share purchase.

She arrived right behind my yl doll, this one took longer about 18 days. Didnt mind the wait since I had tracking for this one and of course fedex tracking system was slow poke estimated date wrong, arrived few days earlier, I knew it and I waited for it.

I never realized on how tall she really is, shes huge, doesnt look like 165. Shoud've went with 126. But anyway this doli is prety neat, her anime eyes are prety big than expected. Didnt know she came with a insert, she comes with a tpr insert I believe, rather big one to put in her cavity. THe box was rather medium like 2ftx1ft, they folded her into it. The doll itself seems rather good quality, originally was going to get off of amazon but since quality seems about the same with customer pictures, but eh original seems better to have and about same price.

My only complaint would be is she carries a chemical smell which is related to memory foam beds/pillows, took me a while to air out mine :( While my mom doesnt really smell it, while I find the smell bothersome.

But anyway nice doll, reminds me of teddy babes, still waiting to get this one last on my list.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: My waifu(Dagmar)anime fabric doll has arrived.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Congratulations! Enjoy the honeymoon! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Danny81

Post by Danny81 »

where did u get this fabric doll?

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi, she is lovely...enjoy
ATB
Matt

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

Enjoy!!! :)
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

INFORMATIONS