www.beautiful-dolls.com

Sort function by price

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Rimotev
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sort function by price

Post by Rimotev »

Hello,

This is one of the biggest collection of vendors that I have seen, but for the life of me, I cannot find the sort by price function.
On a vendor category I only see sizes, which takes a lot of time to check each subcategory and I see that there is no way to see all vendors, and to sort them by price or filter between $900-$1300 for an example.

Maybe the administrator can add these functions in the future?

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Sort function by price

Post by beautifuldolls »

Rimotev wrote:Hello,

This is one of the biggest collection of vendors that I have seen, but for the life of me, I cannot find the sort by price function.
On a vendor category I only see sizes, which takes a lot of time to check each subcategory and I see that there is no way to see all vendors, and to sort them by price or filter between $900-$1300 for an example.

Hi! Please go to products-->all products
Later look at the right side and scroll the page a bit down to find "narrow your results" and under it you can find "by price". When you click " please choose price " you will find what you're looking for.
Let me know if it worked. If it didn't, please send me your e-mail address in a pm and tell me what price range you are interested in and I'll send all the options to you.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Rimotev
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sort function by price

Post by Rimotev »

beautifuldolls wrote:
Rimotev wrote:Hello,

Hi! Please go to products-->all products
Later look at the right side and scroll the page a bit down to find "narrow your results" and under it you can find "by price". When you click " please choose price " you will find what you're looking for.
Let me know if it worked. If it didn't, please send me your e-mail address in a pm and tell me what price range you are interested in and I'll send all the options to you.
Hello,

As seen in the attached picture, if I try to put my own range 800-1500, it is not working, maybe this option can be integrated into the site in the future? It takes a lot of time to check all small increments of $50 from 800 to 1500.
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (34.33 KiB) Viewed 650 times

INFORMATIONS