www.beautiful-dolls.com

Suggest Replacement Insert for B-D Anime Deluxe Fabric Doll

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
HanChiusMan

Suggest Replacement Insert for B-D Anime Deluxe Fabric Doll

Post by HanChiusMan »

I have a Beautiful-Dolls Anime Deluxe Fabric Doll. The superb insert that it came with has developed 2 holes in it and I don't want it leaking fluids inside the doll.

I searched Beautiful-Dolls' site but could not find any replacement inserts for sale.

I searched the 1-AM site, as well, as they also offer very similar fabric dolls, but the only insert they offer is very basic looking, that does not look to be near as nice as the one I am looking to replace.

Any suggestions from B-D Anime Deluxe owners, or from someone from the vendor, Beautiful-Dolls?

Thanks.
-----------------------------------------------

My Girls:
88cm Sanhui Silicone Doll ~ "Han Chiu"
Sate Crude Plush #4 ~ "Ai Shino"
Sate Crude Plush #9 ~ "Undecided"
150cm Textile Doll ~ "Roxanne"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "Uma"
160cm Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Blue"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "GennyX"
150cm Pregnant TextileDoll ~ "Nikki"
Ebony Standard TeddyBabe ~ "Veronica"
Asian Deluxe TeddyBabe ~ "Liz"
160cm 1am Anime Fabric Doll ~ "Nicole"
160cm Light Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Yasmin"

Future: Another 88-100cm Small Silicone doll
Distant Future: DollSweet Silicone

Yes, I need all of those dolls.
Variety, spice of life, etc....

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Suggest Replacement Insert for B-D Anime Deluxe Fabric D

Post by Alucard1959 »

I use a Fleshlite in mine. Take it out of its plastic case, slide a rubber glove over the back end, and a sock to keep the glove on and it works GREAT! Fleshlite has over 30 different kinds on their website, so you can choose what works for you. The groove that holds it in its case helps hold it in the doll. I have 6 different ones!
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Suggest Replacement Insert for B-D Anime Deluxe Fabric D

Post by leonp »

INFORMATIONS