www.beautiful-dolls.com

My first doll in life. Silicone Love Doll 151cm

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Gatsbi_from_ukr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

My first doll in life. Silicone Love Doll 151cm

Post by Gatsbi_from_ukr »

I don’t know where to start my story about my first doll. I’ll start with the fact that not a single vender where I addressed to send me a doll, did not want to send it to Ukraine. The reason was always indicated alone - Problems with customs in my country and rumors of dolls returns. Already almost desperate, I found that I did not write another store, this is Beautiful Dolls, the owner of which immediately sent me a track number, by which it was possible to track his previous order and shipment to Ukraine. And the parcel passed customs without problems.
Having paid the order, I waited. The doll came to Ukraine pretty quickly. The UPS delivery service through which the store sent me a doll, itself took up its cleaning at customs, without my presence. I just had to pay customs taxes to the UPS broker in the amount of $ 550. For a couple of days, the doll was cleaned and the delivery service delivered it to me at home.
The first thing that surprised me was the heavy weight of the box. We hardly together with the loader dragged her home. I hoped that in the box there are some additional details to the doll that create such a heavy weight, but opening the box and trying to lift the doll itself, it turned out that it was a very heavy doll, even for me, although I'm strong enough. I can not imagine what kind of flour when moving their dolls, owners of large dolls are experiencing, from 160 cm and higher.
So, opening the box, my cat tried to grab your teeth for palm of the doll, what clearly indicated that the doll was made of very high-quality silicone))
The second thing that surprised me, this is an unusual realism of the doll. Feeling like a living person. Face, breasts, nipples, body lines, fingers and toes, drawing on the palms .. the stitches are almost invisible. To the touch this realism only increases. If you kiss her on the lips, it feels like kissing a living person. In fact, there was no smell at all, no smell of rubber, no silicone, or anything else. To the touch, you touch with your fingers, or with the lips of a part of the body of the doll, the feeling of realism is further enhanced.
Despite the fact that the day before the delivery of the doll I had a stormy night with a girl, at the sight of a doll the excitement only intensified even more. It is also possible due to the fact that the doll was very similar both to the face and body of the girl with whom I was the day before together.
I would like to note that if you are a lonely person, then this doll, due to its realism, will ideally replace the real one for you in all sensations and perceptions.
Well, now with your permission, I will provide here my first ever photo report of my first ever doll. And endless thanks to the owner of the Beautiful Dolls store.

I am very grateful to my friend, an old-timer from this forum - mark81, who helped me with advice and supported me with an optimistic attitude all the time. And once again I thank the Beautiful Dolls shop for the fact that the owner did not refuse and sent me a doll at his own risk, although as it turned out later, there was no risk.

Gradually I plan to buy dolls different clothes, erotic accessories, underwear, etc., and I will continue my photo report with more new outfits.
Thank you all for your attention)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: My first doll in life. Silicone Love Doll 151cm

Post by haremlover »

Superb. Thanks for sharing. Is she a Z-Onedoll?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Hi Gatsbi, Welcome here at TDF.

Your lady looks very nice, I'm looking forward to the pics when you have her dressed nice up..... Have you already a name for her ??

I wish you alot of fun with her. :thumbs_up:

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Gatsbi_from_ukr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

haremlover
Dutch Dance Maniac
Thank you for your visit and kind words!

haremlover, Yes, this is a Z-Onedoll doll. I wrote to them directly and they were ready to send the doll, but at the last moment they changed their mind and refused.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Congrats!
She's a beautiful doll.
Enjoy your Honeymoon.
I love your blanket with the heart shapes to!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Congrats!
She is a beauty. Hope to see more of her......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

gothic

Post by gothic »

congrats

Gatsbi_from_ukr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

gothic
gonestill77
The Messenger
Thank you for your warm wishes!
The most unusual thing connected with this doll is that as soon as she came to me, a real girl appeared in my life)) for the first time in 7 years of solitude! Not just appeared, but fell in love with me. The strange thing is that the weight of the doll, the face of the doll and the height of the doll almost coincide with my real girlfriend)), especially the face, facial features, and it’s strange that my attitude to the doll didn’t change after a stormy night with a girl, although I had long abstained for first meeting with the doll. As it was written on the forum, this is a very important point if you want to get the maximum of emotions and impressions from the first meeting.
When i washed doll and carried it to the bed, i could not get rid of the feeling that i had fallen into the times like in the movie (1982) - Blade Runner, where women cyborgs.
Perhaps I will spend several rituals to revitalize the doll and she will talk to me))

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Congrats the 151cm is a great girl.

tonytoydoll

Post by tonytoydoll »

Congrats, you and your seller are both lucky, cause some countries' custom will not let the dolls import in easy way.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

By the way which color did you order? is this the tan or normal? version? Looks just like mine, same one I order but I was expectating a tan coloring, supposedly its tan but need correct lighting to get it to a nice coloring.. Doesnt look like my normal tpe tan dolls unless they use difference shades. I like to order another one but don't want to order same color. Their coloring system confuses the hell out of me :( wish they would state which type of lighting they are using and factory photos for each color.

INFORMATIONS