www.beautiful-dolls.com

Great Site!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
MrTimmons1969
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Great Site!

Post by MrTimmons1969 »

After browsing many vendors, BD's got my business when it comes time to purchase my first doll. BD's range of products and options is what did it. So glad I joined TDF...

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Great Site!

Post by beautifuldolls »

MrTimmons1969 wrote:After browsing many vendors, BD's got my business when it comes time to purchase my first doll. BD's range of products and options is what did it. So glad I joined TDF...
Hi and welcome to TDF! It's a great forum!
I'm glad that you browsed our website to find the perfect girl. Did you find a model that you like? We offer special TDF disscounts for many models! Let us know and we will see what we can do :)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

MrTimmons1969
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrTimmons1969 »

beautifuldolls wrote:
MrTimmons1969 wrote:After browsing many vendors, BD's got my business when it comes time to purchase my first doll. BD's range of products and options is what did it. So glad I joined TDF...
I'm glad that you browsed our website to find the perfect girl. Did you find a model that you like? We offer special TDF disscounts for many models! Let us know and we will see what we can do :)
For my first, I'm looking at the wm157b w/#93 head; or the JY "Theresa" model, w/ #161 head. However, I'd like to see more pics of the JY#161, but can't seem to find any on any other sites

MrTimmons1969
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrTimmons1969 »

beautifuldolls wrote:
Why does BD not offer the JY#16 head? I have found it on other Vendor sites, but not yours...

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

MrTimmons1969 wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:
Why does BD not offer the JY#16 head? I have found it on other Vendor sites, but not yours...
Hey we checked with JY and they said they don't have #16 now. Strange but this is what they told us. I will send you more photos!
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

MrTimmons1969
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrTimmons1969 »

beautifuldolls wrote:
MrTimmons1969 wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:
Hey we checked with JY and they said they don't have #16 now. Strange but this is what they told us. I will send you more photos!
Sorry... not trying to be too mercenary, here... but, I would like to stick with one vendor, and so far, your company seems the best for me!

INFORMATIONS