www.beautiful-dolls.com

My next step to diferent life

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
RedMind
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My next step to diferent life

Post by RedMind »

Hi tdf members. Iam new here and today i have money for my first WM 157 b cup doll from beautifull-dolls. My choice is for Rhoda i think i fall in love with her. But one question about shruggle shoulders. Is it better with this upgrade or something problems with this option?

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My next step to diferent life

Post by jokerisalive »

Hello and welcome my friend. You pick beautiful girl. I think shrugging shoulders is newer skeleton so it is upgrade. I havent heard of problem from it yet but maybe someone else have more information. I am sure it is designed good and no problem. If i hear something I will tell you. Good choice again and good luck she will make your life very much better and more happy.

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

My two WM have shrugging shoulders, no problems so far, I think they are more helpful to pose your doll in a more natural way for photography and stuff like that.... The standing feet are a must-have feature, to be able to stand your doll will make your life easy to move her around, cleaning, etc... ;)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

RedMind
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMind »

Yeah standing foot is in my upgrades list too. Btw can anyone tell me what is inside box? Like extra wigs, eyes and etc... On BD site i can find.

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

RedMind wrote:Yeah standing foot is in my upgrades list too. Btw can anyone tell me what is inside box? Like extra wigs, eyes and etc... On BD site i can find.

usually, a manual, wigs, outfits, extra vaginas if you ordered removable vagina, the hook to hang her if you asked for it, the head, and a blanket, gloves.... oh and the thing to douche her, lol...
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I got a few freebies with my WM, the usual pink nightie, a pink blanket, white gloves, a hanging kit, douche thingy and an extra chunk of TPE.

RedMind
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMind »

Nice but today i search some clothes for wm157 b cup and found nothing. So i want Rhodas head with 158 d cup i want her order now but i dont know if her skin is tanned or medium... Some help is welcome.

RedMind
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMind »

Yep another question. BD.Com only acept pay by PayPal?

RedMind
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMind »

Yeah i have another question. Joy from BD tell me that they have 50dollars discount for tdf members so joy send discount code via e-mail if i send something with order? Or i must send something via mail to joy?

RedMind
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMind »

And gentlemans do you have some experience with applying female feromones on doll?

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

You want to switch bodies because you can't find clothes? 157B does fine in XS and size 0 pants or juniors 7/8. Was it that you really just fell in love with the head and really want a different body?

RedMind
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMind »

No it isnt just this. For me is better fuller body and ideal measures 90-60-90

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

RedMind wrote:Nice but today i search some clothes for wm157 b cup and found nothing. So i want Rhodas head with 158 d cup i want her order now but i dont know if her skin is tanned or medium... Some help is welcome.
Hi Redmind,

First of all relax......... :wink: :D

That you do not immediately find the clothes should not be discouraged to buy another body. :whistle:

I myself also have a 157 B cup. The sizes in clothing vary enormously, Sometimes size S fits well, The other time an XS or sometimes children's sizes like 146/152 is what i need.
It's just good looking for the right clothes, the clothes that I wanted for my Timea I have in many cases in the right size can buy, That a single shop hasn't the right size is not a disaster then I just look further and I often find a shop somewhere else that does have that garment in small size.

Yes, the 157 B-cup is not the easiest model to get clothes for, but a little more effort to do it will certainly succeed.

Otherwise look at my topic with Timea, there is a lot of clothes that come by and I also show the brands so that others can easily get them too.

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

RedMind
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMind »

And now she is on The road to me.
Attachments
QQ图片20181008230537.jpg
QQ图片20181008230537.jpg (96.01 KiB) Viewed 2956 times

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

That's very good news RedMind, Now the waiting won't take so long anymore........... :thumbs_up:

Did you found some clotings already for your lady ??

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

INFORMATIONS