www.beautiful-dolls.com

My first

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My first

Post by Grubhed »

Ordered the JY150 last week with the JY106 head. First time purchasing a doll, so I'm very anxious. I decided on BD as vendor of choice for two reasons. The first is because when I had a question, I e-mailed Joy then took a shower. By the time I finished, I had already received a response. The other reason were the prices. I had been debating with myself between two choices. When one of them showed up on sale, my decision was made. The one area that I have an issue with in regards to Beautiful Dolls is the lack of order status updates. I never received an order confirmation. When I went back to the site a little later I checked my account and my order with the status *Processing*. That is vague at best. I checked and the charge had been put through by PayPal. Gave it a day to see if there would be a status change. Most other retail vendors post *Payment Received*, and I was expecting something along those lines, but no change. So I was getting a little more nervous, this was mid week. A couple of days go by and I'm beginning to stress a little more. This was not a purchasing decision I made lightly, quality dolls are not cheap. Just before noon I got an e-mail from Joy with pictures of my doll asking if she met with my approval. She turned out to be exactly as I hoped and responded immediately to let them know I approved. It's been a couple of days, I haven't heard anything from them since and my order status still says * Processing * I accept that it takes time, which is why I haven't written to Joy. I just hate being in the dark. So here's one of the photos I was sent. I know the fit and busty look isn't to everyone's taste, but she really puts a tingle in me. I've already ordered a couple of more wigs and a set of MannequinFans eyes to try out different looks. I've also started watching makeup tutorials on YouTube.
Attachments
I think I will call her Tricia. :D
I think I will call her Tricia. :D
Tricia1.jpg (810.76 KiB) Viewed 1536 times
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My first

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

She is beautiful and very sexy :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

She is hot! I like the muscular busty look. Congrats!
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

After a couple of minor hiccups and a long holiday, she has arrived! I'm trying to upload pictures, but for whatever reason, I am unable to. As you can see from my original post I have in the past, so I've made my quota as a newbie for approved posts. Hmmm? The important thing is she is here and she is everything I hoped for!
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey Grubhed she looks great! Congratulations!
BTW, you may want to check the size of your photos if you're having problems posting.
I think the max size is 3600 pixels in either direction.

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

Thanks MannequinFan, that was exactly my problem. One of these days I need to read the part about posting. She is a JY150 with their 106 head.
Attachments
After her first bath and powder, wearing outfit and wig from the factory. I'll post more after her makeover this weekend.
After her first bath and powder, wearing outfit and wig from the factory. I'll post more after her makeover this weekend.
20181011_171830.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1201 times
Head. Duhh!
Head. Duhh!
20181011_150931.jpg (558.18 KiB) Viewed 1201 times
Head, wig, extra insert, and a few misc.
Head, wig, extra insert, and a few misc.
20181011_144612.jpg (922.51 KiB) Viewed 1201 times
Things shifted a little. Looks like she was stood on her head, but no damage done.
Things shifted a little. Looks like she was stood on her head, but no damage done.
20181011_144320.jpg (945.22 KiB) Viewed 1201 times
Box arrived pretty much intact.
Box arrived pretty much intact.
20181011_144041.jpg (959.67 KiB) Viewed 1201 times
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

INFORMATIONS