www.beautiful-dolls.com

Introducing my new WM158A with Yukina head

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Introducing my new WM158A with Yukina head

Post by Gundam »

She just arrived today (on time, despite some FedEx status anomalies). Box seemed in good condition both inside and out. This is my 5th doll from Joy at Beautiful Dolls, first in 4 years. She looks great to me. I took the day off hoping she would arrive early, but she got here 15 minutes before 4:00PM and I had to be somewhere at 4! Sucked, there went my day that I hoped to play with her. I just got back about 30 minutes ago and need to get some sleep. Got lots of work over the next 4-6 days, so I likely won't have time to take more pics for a week or so.

Anyway, she looks great to me and I am very happy with my purchase and experience with Joy and Beautiful Dolls. I ordered red eyes, but planned to swap them with the brown eyes in my old WM140, which I did. Also, I ordered her nipple color a little too light. I had some lipstick with a better color and quickly did that. I like it. I also changed her wig to a nice grey one I have. So far so good. Can't wait till I get more time to play dress up and other.

Will add more pics here and in my Silver Vixens thread. Enjoy!
Attachments
BoxOK.jpg
BoxOK.jpg (818.23 KiB) Viewed 2799 times
Head.jpg
Head.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2799 times
PutTogether.jpg
PutTogether.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 2799 times
DressedUp.jpg
DressedUp.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 2799 times
FamilyPhoto.jpg
FamilyPhoto.jpg (3.19 MiB) Viewed 2799 times

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Introducing my new WM158A with Yukina head

Post by beautifuldolls »

Yukina is one of my favorite heads lately. Really sexy! You got a tastes!
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

beautifuldolls wrote:Yukina is one of my favorite heads lately. Really sexy! You got a tastes!
谢谢你!

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Was able to take few quick pics this morning. She is the tallest doll I have ever had and I am now spoiled already. Though it does make moving her around a bit tricky as she seems to get her toes caught in anything near by.
Attachments
gu01.jpg
gu01.jpg (857.64 KiB) Viewed 2723 times
gu02.jpg
gu02.jpg (976.4 KiB) Viewed 2723 times
gu03.jpg
gu03.jpg (857.73 KiB) Viewed 2723 times
gu06.jpg
gu06.jpg (756.38 KiB) Viewed 2723 times
gu07.jpg
gu07.jpg (782.01 KiB) Viewed 2723 times

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

I have a WM 168. The 158 was my 2nd choice but I balked thinking the hands looked a bit big. I often think of this doll though. My 168 is kinda longish in the shins. What's your take on the shin length for the 158?
Also, as I recall they had the vagina placement wrong at one point. Do you feel as if that's been cleared up?
Thanks in advance!
D

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Dollyman25442 wrote:I have a WM 168. The 158 was my 2nd choice but I balked thinking the hands looked a bit big. I often think of this doll though. My 168 is kinda longish in the shins. What's your take on the shin length for the 158?
Also, as I recall they had the vagina placement wrong at one point. Do you feel as if that's been cleared up?
Thanks in advance!
D
Hi Dollyman,

She has very long legs, both in shin and thigh. It is ok with me as I am really loving her height. As for vagina placement, she is about the same as every other doll I have owned (she is my 5th full size doll), that is vag is too far up front. I don't understand how this has gone on for so long. I have seen a doll recently in a another forum here in TDF that looks very promising.

Cheers!

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Gundam wrote:
Dollyman25442 wrote:I have a WM 168. The 158 was my 2nd choice but I balked thinking the hands looked a bit big. I often think of this doll though. My 168 is kinda longish in the shins. What's your take on the shin length for the 158?
Thanks in advance!
D
Hi Dollyman,

She has very long legs, both in shin and thigh. It is ok with me as I am really loving her height. As for vagina placement, she is about the same as every other doll I have owned (she is my 5th full size doll), that is vag is too far up front. I don't understand how this has gone on for so long. I have seen a doll recently in a another forum here in TDF that looks very promising.

Cheers!
Thanks for the intel Gundam :-)
I've been casting my eye at the 6YE 166a (Jo and Zoey would kill me if they knew). I wonder if the 6YE 166 has that same problem, the longish shins?
I have to say your new 158 and her flat chest are terrifically attractive ;-)
Happy honey moon!

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Dollyman25442 wrote: I've been casting my eye at the 6YE 166a (Jo and Zoey would kill me if they knew). I wonder if the 6YE 166 has that same problem, the longish shins?
I have to say your new 158 and her flat chest are terrifically attractive ;-)
Happy honey moon!
Thank you for the well wishes. I have to say I am loving her long legs and her cute round butt. I need to measure her height, because I swear she is taller than 158cm (5'2"). Both my ex-wives were 5'2" and she seems taller. I see my most recent ex almost daily so either she is less than 5'2" now or this doll is taller. Either way, I am thrilled with her. Hoping to raise enough to buy another doll this height soon.

And and looking at her chest and my WM148L together is just awesome. Not showing it here but they are standing on either side of me buck naked and I am a happy man.
Attachments
gu10.jpg
gu10.jpg (2.69 MiB) Viewed 2651 times

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Congrats Gundam! Another beautiful girl joins you. She has a cute lil' bush :razz:
MannyCan wrote:Everyone has multiple dolls except me :-(
Cheer up MannyCan, I'm in the same boat as you. Single doll household :|
Hope to have multiple dollies living with me in the future 8)
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Found some time today to take a few pics. The Yukina face is so beautiful to me. Her legs and arms seem disproportionately long, but not too bad. Over all, I am so happy with her height and it is making my other dolls seem a bit too short now. The tallest dolls I have ever had are my old YL-148 and my current WM-148. Now I want more taller dolls.

Though she is very thin, her butt looks really nice to me. Will be putting her in a full bodystocking as I do with my dolls to protect them from lots of issues but that does take away from her looks and I want to enjoy her as she is for a few more days. I did put stockings on her to at least protect her toes, they were getting caught up constantly on something or another.

Love love loving her and so happy with my purchase. She is one classy lady. Not sure what I want to do with her eyes. I am tempted to draw on some make up but for now, she looks very pretty to me without it. We'll see.

Enjoy!
Attachments
gu11.jpg
gu11.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 2539 times
gu12.jpg
gu12.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 2539 times
gu13.jpg
gu13.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 2539 times
gu14.jpg
gu14.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 2539 times
gu15.jpg
gu15.jpg (2.6 MiB) Viewed 2539 times

dollfantasy420

Post by dollfantasy420 »

How big is the body that you put the Yukina head on? Also where did you get it from?

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

dollfantasy420 wrote:How big is the body that you put the Yukina head on? Also where did you get it from?
It's a WM158A and was bought from us 8)
I see that you are a new member and you still can't PM anyone... Drop us a line: beautifuldollsnet@gmail.com
We will give you a great xmas deal for this body! :glou:
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

INFORMATIONS