www.beautiful-dolls.com

First Time Buyer

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
TasteTester01
Apprentice
Apprentice

First Time Buyer

Post by TasteTester01 »

Hello everyone, long time lurker of TDF. I've had an interest for quite a while and now that I'm in a position where I can keep and afford doll. After a couple weeks of catching up on the forums as well as searching through many many sites (many likely scams) and using google image search I narrowed it down to a model which Beautiful Dolls carries. I've finally went through and placed the order with Joy, who was quite helpful. In the end I decided on the Tilda with the A36 head. I'm so excited, and looking forward to receiving the factory pics from Joy.

It's been a while since my posted on the forums and thought it would be nice to share my experience with the people that helped to guide my decisions and keep me away from the sketchy sites. Thank you TDF and thanks to everyone here.

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: First Time Buyer

Post by pdkh2000 »

Good for you :D
Looking forward to seeing pics of your lady!

EvanJacobz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by EvanJacobz »

I am New to this site as well. I been really looking into getting a doll. I want to get something thats next best to the real doll. Does anyone have any suggestions from what vendor or manufacturer(s) make the best dolls. I want a full size doll thats very realistic looking and more north american or european looking. Please help in any way. I am new to this and am very exciting to get my first doll. I seen many i really love and wish to get. I just wanna make sure i get what i am paying for.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

TasteTester01 wrote:Hello everyone, long time lurker of TDF. I've had an interest for quite a while and now that I'm in a position where I can keep and afford doll. After a couple weeks of catching up on the forums as well as searching through many many sites (many likely scams) and using google image search I narrowed it down to a model which Beautiful Dolls carries. I've finally went through and placed the order with Joy, who was quite helpful. In the end I decided on the Tilda with the A36 head. I'm so excited, and looking forward to receiving the factory pics from Joy.

It's been a while since my posted on the forums and thought it would be nice to share my experience with the people that helped to guide my decisions and keep me away from the sketchy sites. Thank you TDF and thanks to everyone here.
:thumbs_up: I will make sure to send you photos to confirm!
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

TasteTester01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TasteTester01 »

Thanks so much Joy, I'm super excited. I've been going over any care and maintenance threads and articles that I find. Ha, I'm already worried about taking care of it..

EvanJacobz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by EvanJacobz »

TasteTester01 wrote:Thanks so much Joy, I'm super excited. I've been going over any care and maintenance threads and articles that I find. Ha, I'm already worried about taking care of it..
Can ypu help me or anyone else help me with learning how to make a new post. Im new since yesterday and i cant post for some reason.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

EvanJacobz wrote:Can ypu help me or anyone else help me with learning how to make a new post. Im new since yesterday and i cant post for some reason.
Welcome to TDF!
Please read ... https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 21#p865521
Go to the forum you want to make a new post in.
scroll down to the New Topic button ... you'll fine the New Topic button near the Top and Bottom ... click it
New Topic Button.JPG
New Topic Button.JPG (1.85 MiB) Viewed 2653 times
New Topic.JPG
New Topic.JPG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 2657 times

TasteTester01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TasteTester01 »

I have received confirmation and await tracking info. The anticipation is killing me, lol. Can't wait!

TasteTester01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TasteTester01 »

Update: Mailed out and tracking, thanks to Joy! :mrgreen: Now I paw at my phone constantly watching it's progress, lol.

TasteTester01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TasteTester01 »

She has arrived! Oh bliss, I am so happy with my purchase. I was a little worried buying on the cheaper end of the spectrum at $950, but as a first time buyer I think I have made a good choice. The only issue is the start of a very tiny tear on her back, possibly where the injectors were, but only noticeable when pressure is applied to her back. Thank you Joy and thank you TDF. I am now a happy doll owner too!
IMG_20181001_130807.jpg
IMG_20181001_130807.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2357 times
IMG_20181001_131455.jpg
IMG_20181001_131455.jpg (971.48 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
IMG_20181001_134743.jpg
IMG_20181001_134743.jpg (533.32 KiB) Viewed 2357 times

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

Congratulations TasteTester01! Welcome to the fam, wishing you much happiness with your new lady. :mrgreen:
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

sambass
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sambass »

Congratulations. I'm a bit jealous. I've been interested in getting a doll for 10+ years. I'm finally in a position where I can actually do it.

dolls to the wall

Post by dolls to the wall »

Woo! Congrats TasteTester!
My little fireball, evɘ:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Body: YL165, Head: WM#15

INFORMATIONS