www.beautiful-dolls.com

Sanhui "Valeria" on its way soon!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Pitted

Sanhui "Valeria" on its way soon!

Post by Pitted »

Like most first timers, I lurked for way too long trying to decide what would fit my budget and size constraints. Spoke with Joy numerous times, and finally decided on the sale with Valeria. Ordered last week and just received photo to confirm before shipping. Can't wait! Joy is the best!!
Attachments
LRM_EXPORT_20180829_235324.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180829_235324.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1500 times

Another Stranger Me
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sanhui "Valeria" on its way soon!

Post by Another Stranger Me »

She is really cute, congrats!

I am also waiting on my first doll from Joy, it has indeed been a real joy to do business with her.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

She is adorable!

Pitted

Post by Pitted »

I was really going back and forth with the closed eyes anime head and this one. In the end I decided I wanted to be able to look in her eyes. I was holding off on the size hoping to see some pictures with everyday objects to show scale. Couldn't find any but decided to pull the trigger anyway. Honestly can't wait!

Another Stranger Me
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Another Stranger Me »

I believe this is your doll's model. It gives a pretty good idea on her scale, compared to a regular person.

Pitted

Post by Pitted »

Yeah I saw that video! But then I thought, what if the worker is like 4 foot tall! Lol

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

She truly is an adorable piece :oops:
I can tell you from experience that these short gals are just as good as a full size doll. My Trish is a Wm100cm, not much taller than Valeria.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

INFORMATIONS