www.beautiful-dolls.com

WM156C First purchase!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Newbietodolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

WM156C First purchase!

Post by Newbietodolls »

Hello fellow BD members and TDF members! Very new to dolls here but, have been reading constantly on TDF forums. I finally made the first purchase with Beautiful dolls after hearing about their awesome customer service and quality dolls and so far my experience has been wonderful!

I ordered Adela WM156C with all the preferred options to my liking. Joy said I should be receiving factory photos this week! I will update as process continues so other first timers like me know what to expect from Beautiful Dolls.

Order Date: 7/29/2018

Roninathlon2001

Re: WM156C First purchase!

Post by Roninathlon2001 »

Everything should go well, Beautiful dolls has been in business for many years now. I'm looking forward to receiving my newest WM165D doll from Joy very soon! :D

Newbietodolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Newbietodolls »

Roninathlon2001 wrote:Everything should go well, Beautiful dolls has been in business for many years now. I'm looking forward to receiving my newest WM165D doll from Joy very soon! :D
Congrats on your new doll! She looks stunning btw :razz:
Very excited to receive me new doll too!

Newbietodolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Newbietodolls »

Update:
1 day delay on shipping due to make up change request

8/10/2018 - Factory Photos received
8/13/2018 - Shipped + Tracking started

Thanks Joy for keeping me up to date!

Newbietodolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Newbietodolls »

7/29/2018 - Initial order
8/20/2018 - Doll arrived

Hello again! I am here with my final update. The doll arrived in perfect condition delivered by UPS (no pressure points, deflation, or any other defects that TPE dolls face when mishandled). The box was super heavy 77 pounds to be exact and I am not a fit person. The delivery guy actually left the package at the reception center to my apartment despite needing my signature.. I had to carry the doll 500 feet and up 3 floors. DO NOT dismiss TDF member's warnings when they say the doll will be heavy as I learned my lesson the hard way.

The doll had a slight TPE smell (Lantern oil smell) as expected which dissipated after giving her a sponge bath and powdering session. The clothes I bought her beforehand all fit except the short denim jeans (size 24). She is true to size and buyers should be aware which clothing size to buy beforehand. If you want to be on the safe side, buy clothes after she arrives and you measure her yourself.

Her measurements:
Height: 156cm / 61.41"
Weight:29kg / 63.93 lb
Full Bust:73cm / 28.74"
Under Bust:61cm / 24.01"
Waist:58cm / 22.83"
Hip:79cm / 31.1"

I found that size 30C for bra fit her exactly right anything lower would be too tight. A good all round bra would be a sports bra which she has on in the picture.

Things that come with the doll: 1 Wig, Very Cheap brush (do not use on good wigs), 1 lengire, hook, very cheap sleeve heater, cleaning bottle
Overall, happy with my purchase.

Sorry, do not know how to rotate the picture. If you click on it it is the correct angle.
IMG_00815.JPG
IMG_00815.JPG (145.35 KiB) Viewed 2223 times

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

The 156C & #88 head, always been one of my favs! She looks great, post more please.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Congrats! She looks very cute
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Another Stranger Me
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Another Stranger Me »

Congrats on your first doll, she looks great!

I actually ordered #88 on my doll as well, it's nice to see some pictures of it outside the official photo sessions, please post some more if you have the time.

NathanK
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NathanK »

2 weeks out from ordering 156 c #88. The prettiest face.... Can't wait.

INFORMATIONS