www.beautiful-dolls.com

How can I not destroy the holes?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
darkheart
Apprentice
Apprentice

How can I not destroy the holes?

Post by darkheart »

Hi guys,

I love big ass (40"++) So when I saw the doll from SY (you know the one), I knew I had a decision to make. The problem with me is that I just completely shred every toy I've ever had in no time, the only one to survive is the fleshlight, but apparently the material is secret.

I'd be beyond pissed if after spending like $2k I end up destroying her in a matter of days, just from normal use. What do you guys suggest? Is there a way to somehow prevent damage to the holes prior to use? I'd be grateful for your suggestions!

Darkheart

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How can I not destroy the holes?

Post by Aikolover1 »

I would say the best way to prevent damage is to use plenty of lubricant
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

Also be very, very careful when you spread her legs. I teared my first dolls vagina, when I spread her legs too much to switch her vagina insert.
But I learned my lesson. My second doll doesn't have any legs and a fixed vagina. 8)

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

lube your dick and her holes use vaseline it last longer than mineral oil,dont over spread her legs,get an insert doll if it does tear you can replace vagina.keep her ass elevated so her as doesnt go flat and damage her cheeks.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Well so far (TPE and Silicone dolls) my experience is that TPE simply won't hold up no matter what you do.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Spreading some vaseline around the pussy/anus seems to help. Lots of lube as already recommended.

With enough use though, the doll's sexual cavities will eventually become damaged, but you can significantly slow the process with care and maintenance.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Dollyman25442 wrote:Well so far (TPE and Silicone dolls) my experience is that TPE simply won't hold up no matter what you do.
My opinion is opposite- tpe is tough, like a flesh light. If you’re careful moving the doll -especially during sex - they can last a long time. Lube- I like to use a spray bottle of water to keep things wet during sex and renew the gel lube. Also, dressing up a doll is hard on them- in many cases worse then sex.

cptchris

Post by cptchris »

Also another vote for Vaseline - got a large tub of it after seeing it recommended on here and other sites - and us it on all holes. Seems to keep the TPE clean, soft and more importantly fully flexible.
My beautiful dolls
Gemma WM157B with head #57: at The Doll Album
Angel WM155G with head #36: at The Doll Album
Rachel KimberDoll with head WM#57: at The Doll Album

Duty235
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Duty235 »

do they make ones with holes longer than 8 inches??

darkheart
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by darkheart »

Thanks so much for the help guys, will definitely give the vaseline a shot. Never considered dressing/undressing would be tough on them. I find the holes to be often short, but I found a type of heating rod you can use to "customize" them. so might try that too and pray I don't brick the doll

Darkheart

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

My doll is with insert type, and it already has tears. I am very careful with cleaning by taking sleeve out and in with plenty lube but it seems the technology is not good enough.

It would be interesting to see the poll which type of dolls wears less in terms of holes. I think those dolls who are with perma sleeve last longer.
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

Roninathlon2001

Post by Roninathlon2001 »

TPE will dry out slowly over time so you want to use baby oil to rejuvenate the dolls full body. You can do this in the bath tub and also have some sexy fun time with her while you are giving her a baby oil bath. How often you need to do this depends on how dry the climate is around you.

I also wreck my doll's holes, so I have gone to using replaceable inserts. I have found that the Japanese make some really awesome inserts that can fit into most dolls.

When you first notice a tear, there are instructions you can find online on how to fix them for TPE dolls. You'll want to fix the tear asap.

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

Roninathlon2001 wrote:TPE will dry out slowly over time so you want to use baby oil to rejuvenate the dolls full body. You can do this in the bath tub and also have some sexy fun time with her while you are giving her a baby oil bath. How often you need to do this depends on how dry the climate is around you.

I also wreck my doll's holes, so I have gone to using replaceable inserts. I have found that the Japanese make some really awesome inserts that can fit into most dolls.

When you first notice a tear, there are instructions you can find online on how to fix them for TPE dolls. You'll want to fix the tear asap.
Can you share more info? Make a topic maybe and write down on whats your doll, how does it look with store bought inserts and what size fit and what size doesnt? etc.. It would be helpful!
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

Ronin

Post by Ronin »

cptchris wrote:Also another vote for Vaseline - got a large tub of it after seeing it recommended on here and other sites - and us it on all holes. Seems to keep the TPE clean, soft and more importantly fully flexible.
Even better for lube is a mix of vasoline and baby oil. Whisk up a batch in the blender, winning combo! Also found that recommended here and can't recommend it highly enough!

As for damaging the holes. My tpe doll has held up for the last year of enthusiastic use. I mostly banged the vaj with insert removed, and the anus is fixed and easier to simuate some vaj sex positions. The damage is minimal, but the doll is starting to show some wear. Only cosmetic at this stage after 100ish+ hrs of play at a guess.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Aikolover1 wrote:I would say the best way to prevent damage is to use plenty of lubricant
+1
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS