www.beautiful-dolls.com

How can I not destroy the holes?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: How can I not destroy the holes?

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

darkheart wrote:Hi guys,

I love big ass (40"++) So when I saw the doll from SY (you know the one), I knew I had a decision to make. The problem with me is that I just completely shred every toy I've ever had in no time, the only one to survive is the fleshlight, but apparently the material is secret.

I'd be beyond pissed if after spending like $2k I end up destroying her in a matter of days, just from normal use. What do you guys suggest? Is there a way to somehow prevent damage to the holes prior to use? I'd be grateful for your suggestions!

Darkheart
That's a bummer. Just a few questions...

What are the brands you had trouble with?
What sort of cleaning routine do you use?
What about the kind of lube you use?
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

INFORMATIONS