www.beautiful-dolls.com

Hide the credit card, delete Paypal

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
irohs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hide the credit card, delete Paypal

Post by irohs »

I purchased my first TPE doll through Joy @ Beautiful-Dolls just over a month ago and I've had her for roughly 2 weeks now. I ordered a WM 156C, she is my 3rd doll overall.

Hard to believe I've been a member here for 15 years now. When I first signed up I did so because I was enchanted by Abyss' Realdoll and I put down a deposit for one. I made a trip to their facility around San Diego and while they were certainly even more stunning in real life I ended up canceling my order for 3 main reasons - the feel of the silicone (too far from reality), difficulty positioning her and the weight of the doll.

6 years ago I figured these issues were resolved by the Ruby 13 and I purchased one. The R13 is a good doll and the vendor is great to work with but the doll and I didn't hit it off because I found her cumbersome, less attractive than the photos and not fun to cuddle with. I've only had her out less than a dozen times in the last 6 years.

6 months ago I purchased a Teddy Babe and was impressed in many ways that doll is a work of genius in my opinion but she's still a virgin because I find the construction of her privates totally uninspiring.

A month ago I researched TPE dolls and surmised that this could be the right way to go. Granted I've only had the doll for 2 weeks but I'm happy to say that I finally am satisfied with my purchase. I say this despite tearing both knees on her from being a careless idiot. I informed Joy about this yesterday when it happened and she's already sent me repair glue in the mail at no cost.

Here are the standout impressions of this doll that blow the others away:
- her gorgeous face, I'm speechless looking at her from certain angles. A++
- the skeleton is far beyond my expectations, what amazing range of motion. R13 and TB are not even worthy of comparison. I think there is room for improvement to protect the TPE from stress at the joints so I give it an A
- the feel of her body A-

The downsides are:
- maintenance, she's going to need TLC from time to time but surprisingly for me I find myself quite fine with it. It somehow makes her more real of a companion.
- more fragile, I've been spoiled by the robustness of the R13 and the TB so this is an adjustment for me.

Overall dealing with Joy has been very reassuring and pain free. I'm impressed by the ease of transaction Paypal without extra fees and the quick turnaround time. She's also very responsive. I've had such a positive experience thus far that I've now made another purchase with Joy, this time a 148 YL doll with the killer fantasy curves. She offered me a price on her I couldn't refuse. At this rate I'm going to need a 2nd job soon.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hide the credit card, delete Paypal

Post by Samuel_78 »

I know the feeling. I Just ordered my first doll threw them. She's a YL 170cm D-cup with two heads.
Joy was great getting me some discounts to keep the price low. Manufacture time was short (no holidays to worry about) and it looks like I'll see my girl before the end of the month.
Payment was almost painless. I was able to set a side cash starting in December up until I made the final payment. I would go as far to say I'd do this again next year to bring her sister to live with us. But I don't think my doll would like to share me with her sister.
Oh well the second doll will have to wait, With Fallout76 coming out in a few months I have to start setting funds aside to replace my gaming PC.
Or get a second Job.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

8O Hide the credit card, and delete Paypal 8O

What is this Heresy of which you speak 8O

Outrageous...thou shalt not...

Lily

Cranky She Devil.jpg
Cranky She Devil.jpg (117.87 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Looks like you stunned the thread into silence, Lilith!

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Jimbofod wrote:Looks like you stunned the thread into silence, Lilith!
Few living try to tell a demon how to behave. Many have tried. Their skulls now decorate the halls of hell, town sewers, crypts, tombs, graves, towers, Witches huts, Troll perches, Dragons caves, and various pikes/spikes as warnings against such folly.
Lilith Un Rama wrote: 8O Hide the credit card, and delete Paypal 8O
What is this Heresy of which you speak 8O
Outrageous...thou shalt not...

Lily
Lilith, I believe that Irohs like myself and many other doll owners wish for large mansions with harems of doll's living in them.
How ever instead of spending every last cent on new dolls. He'd choose to remove the temptation by getting ride of his paypal and cards. Much better then the one which would result in Irohs on the street with no home for him or his growing harem of doll's
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Samuel_78 wrote:
Jimbofod wrote:Looks like you stunned the thread into silence, Lilith!
Few living try to tell a demon how to behave. Many have tried. Their skulls now decorate the halls of hell, town sewers, crypts, tombs, graves, towers, Witches huts, Troll perches, Dragons caves, and various pikes/spikes as warnings against such folly.

Lilith, I believe that Irohs like myself and many other doll owners wish for large mansions with harems of doll's living in them.
How ever instead of spending every last cent on new dolls. He'd choose to remove the temptation by getting ride of his paypal and cards. Much better then the one which would result in Irohs on the street with no home for him or his growing harem of doll's

This is the squeamish sound of mere mortal excuses.....You have been warned...No CC, No PP, No lovin'.

So hast it be written, so shalt it be done, as thyne mortal bones lay bleaching in hellfire :evilbat:

135f273c5de9e15073376ca586d51313--vampira-comic-books.jpg
135f273c5de9e15073376ca586d51313--vampira-comic-books.jpg (103.88 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
Lily
[/color][/b][/size]
lilith___1.png
lilith___1.png (5.77 MiB) Viewed 1838 times
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS