www.beautiful-dolls.com

Beautiful Dolls Experience (Thus far)

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Nepgear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Beautiful Dolls Experience (Thus far)

Post by Nepgear »

Every adventure requires a first step
If you're like myself, you love posts of actual buyer experience including pictures (pictures to come) with a vendor. Is that not why you are here? My story begins with a uninformed purchase from a common non TDF approved site often mentioned with empty wallets and tears on these forums. I won't go too much into detail, lets just leave it as... I was less than pleased. (Perhaps I'll do a side by side photo comparison in a different thread) Later I stumbled across TDF, learned of approved dolls, I want my first real doll to be as it should be in the pictures. I had two rules, doll I wanted had to built by and sold by TDF approved maker/vendor. I probably spent a better part of two months deciding on that perfect doll, researching all I could. I'm mostly into anime/asian/realistic type dolls, fell in love with a DS145 on exdolls. However, I had no idea on even how to begin to purchase her. I contacted dsdolls directly but never got a email response back and considered other dolls for a while. I was just about to call the whole thing off when I did more research on Beautiful Dolls. I figured hey, they are the oldest vendor on TDF, sure they must have connections? Great reviews, why not? So in a final act of desperation, I sent off my inquiry email to Beautiful Dolls. Figuring it too would be lost into cyberspace, I shut down the PC with no expectations.

Ground control to Major Tom May 29, 2018
I didn't even make it two steps, when my phone went off with an alert. Email from Joy with Beautiful dolls?! I thought holy hell, that was a quick response! I was expecting a "no" answer but was surprised when she informed me she could get the doll. She even warned me in advance before giving me a price, DS in general are not cheap. I knew this before hand but appreciated her mentioning it. I began bracing for a painful total. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount (my price based on forum stories and DS site), she even gave a discount for being a TDF member. I was fully expecting a 4.4% paypal fee (included in my budget), BD doesn't charge a fee. Joy was incredibly on the ball with email replies and setting up the order, excellent customer service. Thus began the waiting game. I didn't ask how long, I was figuring at least a month or so.

I'm sorry but your princess is in another castle June 6, 2018
Displaying extreme Bruce lee patience. I still jumped when I got a email notification, hoping it may be an update, or even factory photos. It was definitely another email from Joy, at last! Time to make a "My factory photos of my DS145 from BD!" thread I thought (what inspired me to write this), however it was a tracking number. Pleasantly surprised how quickly it was shipped, ten days. I inquired if there were any pictures. She informed me, the factory wanted to charge $40 for photos and thought it was ridiculous to pay. She apologized, I don't blame her a bit, that is pretty ridiculous. I didn't even conceive that was a "thing" among the industry. She assured me she had her shipper check it out and it was fine. Her customer service and reputation have been great so I trust the assessment. Scheduled delivery date with fedex is 6-14-2018, I'll update this thread with more information and pictures.

Nepgear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Beautiful Dolls Experience (Thus far)

Post by Nepgear »

When I began sharing my experience, it was full of excitement with the high quality I've seen with DS Dolls from member posts and sites. Now I'm left with questions and mixed feelings about the DSDolls when the doll arrived yesterday. In the end, Beautiful Dolls promptly ordered and delivered a undamaged DS145 as requested accompanied with prompt responses and service. I don't fault BD, they don't normally deal with DS and wanting to charge BD $40 for factory photos to even see the ordered doll doesn't set well with me. I just feel more research on my end should have been done before purchasing instead of shooting off a email url off exdolls site asking to be exactly like this. Doll appears to be directly from exdolls, however kinda matches the url I gave? Doll lacks any kind of make up detail on face/body outside nipples, very plain in contrast to member dolls (rosy hands,feet, etc). Quality doesn't seem to match what I see from other forum members posts such as nubs between the fingers I see absent in other members posts. Head with a date stamp of 5-9-18 lacks the typical hanging hole on top, maybe dolls from exdoll don't offer this? Don't get me wrong, she is a very beautiful doll especially with the blonde wig I already had. I honestly don't know how to feel, it's more or less wanted her to be exactly as the photo and paid a large sum to be so but appears to be different. You decide...

URL I gave requesting to be exactly like http://www.exdoll.com/product-296.html
Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_0024.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0024.jpg (144.41 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
thumbnail_IMG_0023.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0023.jpg (158.62 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
thumbnail_IMG_0021.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0021.jpg (173.24 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
thumbnail_IMG_0019.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0019.jpg (154.54 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
thumbnail_IMG_0025.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0025.jpg (117.82 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
thumbnail_IMG_0016.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0016.jpg (163.96 KiB) Viewed 1874 times

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

She has basic makeups on the body such as lip color, eyebrows, nipple color. What you hope for is facial makeups such as eye shadows, eye liner and pinky cheek. Hey ! If I was in that room, I would love to draw those makeups for you for free !!.... It's actually not difficult to do after following the instructions from many videos in Youtube, with a few practices (get paint thinner for cleaning up the colors). I grabbed everything I need in Dollar tree/Dollar family stores (in the US), including the nails (with superglue to attach on).
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I really wish manufacturers were required to put disclaimers on their display photos. Just a simple statement saying; Actual doll may differ slightly from photograph do to make-up, special lighting and other enhancements used for clarity. That way, buyers would have a better idea what to expect.

That said, I've seen a lot better factory make-up jobs on supposedly lesser quality dolls. :whistle:

INFORMATIONS