www.beautiful-dolls.com

Who likes smaller tittiez?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Who likes smaller tittiez?

Post by beautifuldolls »

Maxine wonders, who wants to take her home?

Ask for your tdf disscount today! You can choose your specifications here: http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.ph ... ts_id=1435
Attachments
0.jpg
0.jpg (122.29 KiB) Viewed 1817 times
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Who likes smaller tittiez?

Post by ilikedolls123 »

I'll take those over the oversized balloons any day

Semobud
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Semobud »

Me! I am looking for my first doll. I find myself much more attracted to petite dolls that are proportionate. A and b cups are perfect! Giant jugs on a tiny frame are popular but just seems to take away from the reality of it all.

da_putzler

Post by da_putzler »

yes, yes and thrice yes.

gator048

Post by gator048 »

Yup.. kind of dont like all the newer dolls because of how big the boobs are personally idk why anyone would want a doll with huge boobs.. I'm more of a ass man but that's a Another part there over doing making the ass way to big.. I could not find what I wanted for my 3rd doll so I went over to a doll site I will not name and build my own girl.. but yeah smaller boobs and a nice ass and if we could fix the problem with the fingers detaching from hand plate it would be great

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

I love realistic looking women (which kinda makes a lot of sense when you think about!) :D

This is why I didn't want to go with a woman with too big boobs. I think E or F cup is the limit for a 168-175cm woman, and hopefully breast sex will work without "slipping dick" with those kind of boobs.

Indeed, I would probably enjoy Japanese K-Cup IRL, but on a doll? Just seems too much of a hassle to enjoy it fully.

Btw, regarding realism in sex dolls: the arms are always unrealistic on most dolls! But I get the whole weight issue with that. Who would want to add several pounds just to have somewhat thicker arms that you will probably never use for "pleasure"?

INFORMATIONS