www.beautiful-dolls.com

Great web design Beautiful Dolls

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Great web design Beautiful Dolls

Post by justintime »

Great looking website, you have really allowed the customer to see all the options and styles of dolls in one location. Cheers to your designer.
This site is easy to negotiate. Photos show all the dolls in different style clothing and body shapes.
Really a good job, Just what a website should be with so many dolls on the market.

:glou:
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Keyman

Re: Great web design Beautiful Dolls

Post by Keyman »

Agree, site is clean and easy to read. Maybe a few filter tweaks needed. I did a search for JY165 and got pictures of other models included, confusing. Listing the default head number in pictures would help.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

I agree great site. It would be nice to have default head included or auto selected. I really like the JY Cortney but can't figure out which head is hers.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I don't want to downplay any TDF vendor, but this site can improve:
1) All the main product images have distorted ratios. Meaning that all those images are stretched out on either the X-axis or Y-axis. Resized images must retain their original ratio and then cropped.
2) The top navigation header is way too big. You have an account div, then a title div with super white space, then a nav menu div, and a floating left side bar. This could be more concise and have one Contact link that includes the email/phone number on a page. Don't try to place an info banner over the nav menu.
3) When trying to order a head-only, they are missing the same eye color and skin tone options that you get with a full doll. This is hindering an actual order I would like to make as they are the only one who carries a certain head. I'll have to try to do a manual order although I also fear that the head isn't even available.
4) Weeks ago they ran a TDF-only special on WM. I saw the Adriana 135cm and asked out it. They said sorry that's a JY doll. That makes sense since I was sure I knew all the existing WM products. But still they have not fixed the brand of that doll.
5) The option selection (radio buttons) are disjoint from the pictures of those options. (Heads and wigs)
6) Most sites have this common problem: you cannot see galleries for the heads you are trying to choose. You just get one small thumbnail.
7) The filter options are inconsistent and sometimes don't mean anything
a) I can select breast size for WM dolls, but cannot for JY. I know that this is because the data isn't mapped yet for some brands, but this filter would be so handy for each brand.
b) Skin color/vagina/pubic hair/wig: this won't affect the product list as they can all be customized.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

DexterQuest wrote:3) When trying to order a head-only, they are missing the same eye color and skin tone options that you get with a full doll. This is hindering an actual order I would like to make as they are the only one who carries a certain head. I'll have to try to do a manual order although I also fear that the head isn't even available.
They fixed this part of the website for me after a PM! Pretty impressive and I did place my order.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Still one of the best website out there, As far as questions, they are fast to answer your issues,
and from what I have seen on here . They have really good service.

http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.ph ... ex&pg=home
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

I like the way the site is designed. I like the way they have everything laid out. I would like to see the default color and head number for the model pictured as previously mentioned though.
And I don’t think you need multiple ads for the same size/brand body. Gets too confusing as to how many different variations of bodies are available in that particular centimeter. Per each manufacturer.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

INFORMATIONS