www.beautiful-dolls.com

WM 170-H is almost ready to come home!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Mr Miyagi

WM 170-H is almost ready to come home!

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Big thanks to Joy!

I will soon be introduced to a sexy gal that I really want for a change! I just need a name for her when she gets here....

Some factory photos:

She is a WM 170cm H-Cup with head #198, standing feet, shrugging shoulders and hollow breasts as options.

Oh the fun this will be!

I need to find this outfit below, she looks sexy as hell in that:

j35j35
Ex-Member

Re: WM 170-H is almost ready to come home!

Post by j35j35 »

Congratulations, excellent choice! She is beautiful! I can imagine your desire to see her soon! :)

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Congrats on your purchase. She is lovely! The 170H is a stunning sculpt, sold me the 1st time I seen it. Your jaw should hit the floor when you unbox her. I know mine did, lol. As for that outfit, I'm thinking those photos are Mandos work, he might be able to tell you where the clothing came from.

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

terabyte wrote:Congrats on your purchase. She is lovely! The 170H is a stunning sculpt, sold me the 1st time I seen it. Your jaw should hit the floor when you unbox her. I know mine did, lol. As for that outfit, I'm thinking those photos are Mandos work, he might be able to tell you where the clothing came from.
im still fairly new around these parts, any chance you can link me to his profile?

thanks man.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I’ll take a look when I get home, it is super stretchy and came in many different colours I think. Because it is so stretchy you will need to go small, very small, to get that great sexy «show every detail» look :)

PS! The thong is Björn Borg size XS.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Nevermind, found it on my ebay purchase list from 2016. It is not available anymore, but a search came up with something that looks very similar, atleast the promo photos are identical:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kids-Girls-N ... 283cb49e86

Go as small as you can, or better yet get 2 and get different sizes to be sure :)

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

mandos wrote:I’ll take a look when I get home, it is super stretchy and came in many different colours I think. Because it is so stretchy you will need to go small, very small, to get that great sexy «show every detail» look :)

PS! The thong is Björn Borg size XS.

Thanks!

jefferyficklebob
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jefferyficklebob »

She looks beautiful! And while I am sure this is a major stretch, but the headless doll behind her in the 2nd pic looks like it might be my doll getting prepped! :D

Probably not, but the skin tone is right and the areolas look like the ones I requested. Joy said she would be ready this week so it very well could be! Either way, the wait is killing me :cry:

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

jefferyficklebob wrote:She looks beautiful! And while I am sure this is a major stretch, but the headless doll behind her in the 2nd pic looks like it might be my doll getting prepped! :D

Probably not, but the skin tone is right and the areolas look like the ones I requested. Joy said she would be ready this week so it very well could be! Either way, the wait is killing me :cry:
Joy has been great with me so far. I can't say enough about how well the communications have been going. I am hoping the doll is every bit as good as I have seen in various videos and photos, only time will tell, but I do think it will.

What doll did you order?

jefferyficklebob
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yes, Joy has been a big help for sure!
I decided to go with Francesca, she will be my first doll! I saw that price and took the plunge. She may be big for my first one, but if I'm doing this, I'm going all the way!
https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... 6659dj8fs4

I requested the same wig as in the promo shots and a different style areola (less protruding, more integrated) which Joy said they would be able to do :D

I'm thinking of naming her Sadie! I've been busy purchasing different clothes & outfits for her (two drawers full now!) and getting everything arranged in my small apartment so she is easier to move around. Hopefully I can manage the weight!

jefferyficklebob
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just got the pics from Joy confirming she is done and she looks gorgeous! I'll post them when I'm not in newbie status anymore. They'll be shipping her tomorrow!

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Mine is now on her way, got the tracking number last night.
Going to have a lot of fun with this one I'm sure.

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

She came today after a slight scare, woke up, checked the tracking and it said address was changed, I was like WTF. Still in my sleeping daze I grabbed my wallet, keys, phone and a smoke and headed for the door, but before I got to the door, knock knock knock....It was UPS with my box. She had no dolly cart and needed my help.

I will get some good photos tomorrow, off to work for now.

INFORMATIONS