www.beautiful-dolls.com

Dagmar + Silicone Head

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
tempura

Dagmar + Silicone Head

Post by tempura »

Hi all,

After seeing the new incarnation of fabric anime in the form of the dagmar doll I am intrigued and considering a purchase.
I want to buy both types of head though, one fabric head and one in silicone.

However there is not a lot of images of Dagmar or the 3 types of silicone head.
Can someone please post more images of the silicone head? Ideally so that I can compare the different heads side by side.
I have already skimmed the beautiful dolls forum but found not enough to facilitate my decision.

Further I am not quite sure in what way the skin color color choice limits the options of matching heads.
Are the heads hollow? Is there a mouth cavity?

Another thing that I am curious about is the somewhat obscure "big butt" option that is not officially advertised.
Maybe someone from BD is willing to shed some light on the topic.

How is customs handled when sending to european countries?
I am not fond of the idea of picking up a package from customs and discussing the contents with random strangers :)

Any assistance is appreciated.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Dagmar + Silicone Head

Post by matt gloss »

tempura

Post by tempura »

Hi Matt, thanks for your post.
I had already appreciated Erika.
Unfortunately the pictures are rather low in resolution, albeit Erika herself is quite pretty doll.

I want to be able to compare the different heads under similar conditions.
The best pictures for that purpose so far I found at dollstudio.org
There has got be better factory/showroom pictures of the heads.

Thanks a lot though :)

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

I am away working until mid March upon return I shall be able to help as I will have both anime and silicone heads by then.Maybe email Joy at beautiful dolls and see if any more photos are available per your requirements,ATB.
MG

tempura

Post by tempura »

Thanks Matt. I will contact Joy and also looking forward to your post.
Generally I think there atr many lurkers that would appreciate that comparison as well. ;)
Cool community you guys are running here!

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leonp »

I have a 140 cm fabric doll with a silicone head. The size and colour match well with the 140 cm light pink body. Her face is very pretty to my eyes, but she does not look like the silicone head for the 160/165 cm body.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 42&t=87896
Attachments
140siicone head.jpg
140siicone head.jpg (44.13 KiB) Viewed 5059 times

tempura

Post by tempura »

UPDATE!

I was able to talk to Joy from BD in the meanwhile and finally placed an order for:
Dagmar, D-cup with anime head
+ 1 TPE head, WM #88

As it turns out the latest iteration of Dagmar has a mountingpoint for the head that is compatible with WM dolls'. Now isn't that nice? :) Although the silicone heads for anime/Dagmar look really nice, I find the variety introduced by compatibility with WM doll heads is quite amazing. And imho WM dolls still makes the most lifelike and likeable heads. They seem to have more "soul" if that makes any sense...

Joy was very helpful in choosing the options and lived up to the reputation BD has.
I asked Joy to match the color of fabric and TPE to her best ability and she determined that the best combination should be "natural" tone for both fabric and TPE.

The order was placed on 22nd of February and I am waiting since.
There has been a bit of a delay so far, partially due to supply chain issues and I assume also chinese newyear was probably not the best time to place an order. :)
But: I have been told that I can expect a delivery around April 15th.

I will keep you posted and I myself am also very curious about the combination TPE head on fabric body.

terran
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by terran »

Concerning the heads for the 165cm Dagmar, are they of the correct proportions or is it the same size as the ones for the 140cm pictured above? I am leaning towards purchasing one as well, but I want to make sure she doesn't have a tiny head.

On the same train of thought, are there any discounts for buying two heads along with the doll or is each extra head ~$900 USD? I wouldn't mind having both a realistic and an anime...

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

tempura wrote:UPDATE!

I was able to talk to Joy from BD in the meanwhile and finally placed an order for:
+ 1 TPE head, WM #88

As it turns out the latest iteration of Dagmar has a mountingpoint for the head that is compatible with WM dolls'. Now isn't that nice? :) Although the silicone heads for anime/Dagmar look really nice, I find the variety introduced by compatibility with WM doll heads is quite amazing. And imho WM dolls still makes the most lifelike and likeable heads. They seem to have more "soul" if that makes any sense...

Joy was very helpful in choosing the options and lived up to the reputation BD has.
I asked Joy to match the color of fabric and TPE to her best ability and she determined that the best combination should be "natural" tone for both fabric and TPE.

There has been a bit of a delay so far, partially due to supply chain issues and I assume also chinese newyear was probably not the best time to place an order. :)

I will keep you posted and I myself am also very curious about the combination TPE head on fabric body.
Did you ever get your doll? I’m curious about the wm head compatibility.

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leonp »

I'm also interested to see how a WM TPE head would work on a 165 cm fabric body. This is a combination that I would potentially be interested in obtaining. Please update us on your experience. Thanks!

kerfuffleism
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kerfuffleism »

Any updates? This would be big news if it works.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

tempura wrote:UPDATE!

+ 1 TPE head, WM #88

So the Happy Dolls Dagmar thread is compatible with with heads made by WM? THAT is very interesting to know. I am not sure if WM made changes recently, but in the past they used M16 thread. Can anyone confirm this is still the case?

Diaval

INFORMATIONS