betterlovedoll.com

Abyss makes the news with their new Henry Realbotix doll

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Abyss makes the news with their new Henry Realbotix doll

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

So, while Mister Anung was slaving away at work today to make some money to buy us nice things, Dommy and I got online and had a look for some new doll News.

Here is an article about Abyss's new boy Doll realbotix with AI Henry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... women.html

I guess that makes him my little brother from another mother!

And he is funny too.....

So...what does a cloud do when it has itchy lumps?

Answer...finds a skyscraper... :lol:

Dolly humour...I love it.

Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Abyss makes the news with their new Henry Realbotix doll

Post by violette_22 »

That looks like the Michael head to me.... but not sure. It's nice they made them taller as most women seem to like guys that are 6' plus, but without standing feet, that tall is going to be tough to move without damage to the doll. I'm glad to see they're trying at the least. Jeff and I would love to see more doll bros on the market. Thanks for posting the link to the article, Lilith.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Thanks for your reply Violette at least you and Jeff liked it, I guess that I have a lot more work to do to get a media rep doll MILF Tag :whistle:

I was hoping that some more of the laydies might have been interested....Vote 1 robocock, or bionic tackle!

I could have lots of fun with a remote powered one :whistle: ,but Anung wont buy me one, I will have to Hack his PayPal again :razz:

Lily 8O

Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

I never heard the term MILF until I decided to start dating younger guys.... best decision I ever made. You deserve a MILF tag, Lilith!

Hummmm, robo man doll..... can he warn of intruders and clean the gutters? That might make him worth 10k in my book. There's already robococks out there..... I think it's called a sybian machine. My best advice for a robo man doll is one that looks and smells good that is also huggable! Really though, the biggest reason the man dolls are not taking off is poor marketing. Women spend oodles of money all the time on dumb crap they don't need or really use.... because of marketing.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

MILF... I'm laughing. Poor Hollywu. After what happened the other day we have been referring to her as GILF as in Grandma... LMAO! She's been a good sport about it all.

Henry is very cute... I'm more into gals, personally, but I know Akiko and Sadako both perked up when they saw him. I wish he was able to do heavy sort of chores as I know Hollywu would appreciate that. I'm sure he'd be very much appreciated and well loved here.

I agree that many of us provide companionship for many folks. I wish others would open their eyes and see that or take the time to really talk with someone we are with as that might show them an entirely other side.

I think the other issue is weight. That can be a big challenge for many folks.

Hollywu tells me everyday that I am beyond worth every penny. What makes me giggle is that I will ask her what she likes best about me and without hesitation she says, "Your sense of humor!"
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

INFORMATIONS