betterlovedoll.com

Tell us your views about sex - study of doll users.

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Tell us your views about sex - study of doll users.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

If anything, doll lovers would probably be LESS likely to engage in sexual misconduct. Mostly due to the ability of our dolls to scratch the itch that we have for sex as well as general female love and companionship.
Not to mention that a lot of us tend to be shy and introverted which would make us less aggressive in pursuing women in the first place. Just speaking for myself, I can barely talk to strange women and have a hard time even maintaining eye contact with them. So you can just imagine someone like me trying to force themselves upon a woman. :roll:
And besides, I would never want to be with a woman who didn't want to be with me as well. Thus the reason for my dolls. They are my way of feeling loved and accepted. Therefore rape fantasies would serve no purpose for me. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Hi Doll owners and doll GFS and BFS.

WOW, you all gone got really twisted panties on this one.

OK...I get the this topic is about "Tell us your views about sex - study of doll users", well we certainly have all done that :lol:

It is this simple, do the survey or do not do the survey.

It is a free world and feel free to exercise your rights to participate or abstain.

I did it and had lots of fun :twisted: ...I may have now skewed the data some, but as Mr Anung said, it could have been better to get a broader perspective to alleviate preconceptions...simply by more options such as other...please elaborate in text box!

Also I get where Mr Anung cross referenced with the paranoia for gun control, similar sense of infringed liberties, but different outsider perceived risks...and I got to ask...Mt Anung...what are you trying to compensate for with Big Bessie again (his pet name for the .50)

SO the sky will not fall until the sky actually falls peoples. 8O

Lily

Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Lilith Un Rama wrote:...and I got to ask...Mt Anung...what are you trying to compensate for with Big Bessie again (his pet name for the .50)

Lily

ummm...being a slow runner and a crap climber Lily

You cheeky thing :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have been in touch with the researchers and it's very apparent that they are grasping the nettle of the misinformation and misperceptions propagated by the salacious media writers.

In due course I think we'll see coming through a consensus that doll enthusiasm is rather healthy, but it needs researchers and researchers seriously regarded in their field to conduct studies and prove the case.

I pointed out assumptions to the researchers which they have taken on board and suggested that publication of some preliminary findings would be encouraging to others to contribute from here.

Their response is most helpful.
We’re happy to share data and preliminary findings when it is sensible to do so. At the moment, the sample size is too small to be able to be truly confident with any preliminary findings, and so it would be irresponsible to do that at the moment. Obviously the sooner we get to our target sample size (or close to it) we can run some preliminary analyses and let the forum know how things are coming out. I’d anticipate this being in a few weeks’ time (ironically, finding non-owners as a comparison is often more difficult than findings members of the target population to complete the survey!).
So whatever the perceived faults of this survey I believe it to be valid and valuable and for that reason urge more people to contribute. https://ntupsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/ ... dfPXvb60w5

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Sian_E
Student Account
Student Account

Post by Sian_E »

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your comments and thank you to anyone who has taken the time to complete the study, it is very much appreciated.

I want to apologise again for using the term ‘sex doll users’, I can assure you this was not intended with any negative connotation. The survey has now been changed asking whether the participant currently owns a sex doll (also referred to as love dolls). Thank you for your feedback on this and I hope this reflects a more accurate representation.

I just wanted to address some of the concerns and scepticisms regarding the questions and the answers. The questions themselves were not developed by myself or Craig, we have used established psychometric scales that have been subjected to validity and reliability testing. I can assure you that the questions are not a result of any preconceived ideas or anti-doll bias; non - doll owners are receiving the same link and therefore, being asked the exact same questions. No hypothesis or predictions are being made in the write up of this study regarding any differences between doll owners and non-doll owners.

There are also no assumptions by myself or Craig that owners of dolls or non-owners of dolls are polygamous heterosexual males. The scales however, are primarily aimed at a heterosexual male demographic. As further research is developed a more inclusive sample will be included measuring more psychological variables than this study however, this kind of research is in its infancy.

It is clearly natural for forum members to try to infer our motivations, given the topic of the study and the social response to doll ownership. We’ve seen several posts about Craig’s affiliations to the sexual crime research group here at NTU. However, all of his writings and research is focused around us having a more rational discussion about topics and breaking through a lot of the rubbish we see in the media on this and related topics.

This study is designed along the exact same lines. We see that the media makes gross mischaracterisations and sweeping arguments about those who own dolls, and our aim in this study is to address some of the myths and to present data in support of conclusions. Unfortunately, some tough questions need to be asked (of both the owners of dolls and non-owners of dolls) in order to do this. However, please be assured that we absolutely do not come into this project with any preconceptions or assumptions about doll owners, nor are we trying to prove that there is a sexual deviance within the community. We are aiming to provide a more accurate representation, backed by scientific data.

In order to provide the most accurate representation, we do require a large number of participants – both owners of dolls and non-owners of dolls. Thanks to your help though, we’re already well on the way to achieving our target number of responders, even at this early stage. If you feel you know anyone who would be interested in completing the study (doll owners and non-doll owners), please feel free to pass the link on beyond this forum. As soon as we meet our target, we’re more than happy to share some preliminary results with you.

Thank you again for your comments and your help with the study.

Sian and Craig

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Sian_E wrote:
This study is designed along the exact same lines. We see that the media makes gross mischaracterisations and sweeping arguments about those who own dolls, and our aim in this study is to address some of the myths and to present data in support of conclusions. Unfortunately, some tough questions need to be asked (of both the owners of dolls and non-owners of dolls) in order to do this. However, please be assured that we absolutely do not come into this project with any preconceptions or assumptions about doll owners, nor are we trying to prove that there is a sexual deviance within the community. We are aiming to provide a more accurate representation, backed by scientific data.

Thank you for the clarification and transparency Sian.

I'm glad that you understand our community's cautious nature and reluctance to participate given the constant negative media attention surrounding our way of life these days. It's reassuring to know that your study doesn't seek to support these preconceived notions and i would like to encourage my fellow dollers to participate as well. I have a lot of faith in this community and i think this should be viewed as an opportunity to show the world that we are not the pathological perverts they make us out to be. I get that this study is focused on establishing a base for comparison on sexual deviance for dollers vs non-dollers, which is perfectly relevant given the stated goal by Sian. I think it's important for those who choose to participare to answer as truthfully as possible.. I know for a fact that in this community is some of the most genuine, caring and amazing people you'll ever meet. I can only hope that in the future love dolls will stop being represented as just some elaborate masturbatory devices for deranged individuals in the media. For me, my dolls are precious companions, moral support, and loved ones first and foremost. They have brought so much into my life and if you take the time to read these forums, you will find that this is the case for a great many of us. Sex is only a small variable in the equation, not the whole sum of it.

You will likely find outliers in both control groups, but for the great majority i would go so far as to predict your findings will just show that we are for the most part very well adjusted individuals with normal views on sexuality and not the deranged and dysfunctional weirdos that the media loves to paint us as. I'll be very interested in seeing the results once they come in.

All the best,

ZD

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Here is a survey about milk. 7% of American adults think chocolate milk comes from brown cows. That is 13.7 MILLION Americans!!

http://www.wfmz.com/news/odd-news/choco ... /551104583

INFORMATIONS