betterlovedoll.com

Tell us your views about sex - study of doll users.

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Tell us your views about sex - study of doll users.

Post by Stepford_CT »

SizeKing wrote:Back on topic: most sexual crime is about control. Dolls are also about control. I applaud the survey and how we have to examine the uncomfortable subject of how even the most passive man will need to have an area in their life to be king.
Life is about control. Do you want your lights going on and off on their own? Do you want your car to take you where you don’t want to go? Do you want others to decide what you eat and wear? Control gives us what we want on our terms.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

LDF wrote:You know what's funny...

We can design a 'better study' because we are the ones who are aware of the actual 'domains' that apply to us. :roll:

BTW: I think the title is misleading since this study isn't really about our views about sex. It's more about where we think the 'boundaries' of permissible actions are. -Like rape vs consensual sex. 8O
And consensual sex can turn into a rape allegation. Just ask Kobe Bryant.

SizeKing
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SizeKing »

Stepford_CT wrote: Life is about control. Do you want your lights going on and off on their own? Do you want your car to take you where you don’t want to go? Do you want others to decide what you eat and wear? Control gives us what we want on our terms.
And if you try to control people like you control inanimate objects you get in trouble. Dolls can feel like controlling a person.
SizeKing - because size matters

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

SizeKing wrote:
Stepford_CT wrote: Life is about control. Do you want your lights going on and off on their own? Do you want your car to take you where you don’t want to go? Do you want others to decide what you eat and wear? Control gives us what we want on our terms.
And if you try to control people like you control inanimate objects you get in trouble. Dolls can feel like controlling a person.
Which is why we have dolls. We control them without any trouble.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Erroneous assumption here is that men purchase sex dolls because they want to dominate and control women. Other erroneous assumption is that owning a sex doll will alter your personality and you will become controlling and aggressive if you were not previously. If you are not violent and aggressive prior to owning a sex doll, I do not see how that will change. Are there any violent people with violent sexual fantasies who might purchase a doll and act out the fantasy? Sure. But what does that have to do with it? Its not like the doll turned them into that. They were already like that to begin with. There are sexually dominant women who fantasize about dominating a man during sex and prefer submissive behavior. There is a whole alt community devoted to that specific domination and submission interest. I am sure some of the women use dildos and sex toys to pleasure themselves while fantasizing about being serviced by a submissive man. But again, so what? If someone, whether man or woman, crosses the line in real life and commits a violent act, they go to a place called prison, where they belong.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,......

Stepford_CT wrote:
Which is why we have dolls. We control them without any trouble.

With what my girls get up to I guess I failed at that big time!

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

LonelyDude wrote:Erroneous assumption here is that men purchase sex dolls because they want to dominate and control women.
Agreed. I purchased my doll in order to have sex when I want. I control if, when, and for how long. I don’t need a woman.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Didn't care for the insinuation that those who oppose this survey have some sort of dark side to hide. I am opposed to this because it clearly appears to be an attempt to compare doll owners to non-owners in a criminal behavior setting and parameters. Regardless of said intent, this data could be very harmful to doll owners and fans of dolls. There's no guarantee or control over how this data is compiled, distributed, or applied in the criminal behavior or legal world. My opinion of this topic is based on safety and protection of people's freedom, not hiding some nefarious behavior. I am a veteran, I have literally given blood, sweat, and tears to support freedom. So I support your freedom to choose what is best for you, but at the same time I will also point out things that could be a danger. And in this case, right from the beginning it places doll owners in comparison to non-owners in a "criminal behavior setting". This should stand out as a huge "red flag". But you are free to choose if you want to participate or not, just keep in mind that your data may be used against you and the rest of us as well.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

ban this motherfucking surveyor!!! We aren't criminals, rapists, or even weirdos. We're just regular people tired of what the dating world has become, or just tired of the bullshit and games of the other sex... or we just like dolls! Y'all constantly refuse to acknowledge we're normal guys, so fuck you! Never come back, PLEASE. We fucking HATE you, the mods are just too P.C. to admit you're a cunt but i'll say it.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:ban this motherfucking surveyor!!! We aren't criminals, rapists, or even weirdos. We're just regular people tired of what the dating world has become, or just tired of the bullshit and games of the other sex... or we just like dolls! Y'all constantly refuse to acknowledge we're normal guys, so fuck you! Never come back, PLEASE. We fucking HATE you, the mods are just too P.C. to admit you're a cunt; but i'll say it.... you're a cunt, PLEASE commit suicide right now.
Dude. That sounds unhinged and just feeding the stereotypes you just lambasted.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Just tired of these pieces of shit preying on us for a story. Miss the old days of being an underground counterculture no one knew of unless they REALLY needed a doll. Times are changing for the worse, in everything... :( Oh and no offense but a fucking newb ain't bout to tell a 2 yr vet he's crazy... you weren't here in the glory days. I'm sure you're cool though man, wish ya nothin but the best and hope you like the forum.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

ccrider32759 wrote:Didn't care for the insinuation that those who oppose this survey have some sort of dark side to hide. I am opposed to this because it clearly appears to be an attempt to compare doll owners to non-owners in a criminal behavior setting and parameters. Regardless of said intent, this data could be very harmful to doll owners and fans of dolls. There's no guarantee or control over how this data is compiled, distributed, or applied in the criminal behavior or legal world. My opinion of this topic is based on safety and protection of people's freedom, not hiding some nefarious behavior. I am a veteran, I have literally given blood, sweat, and tears to support freedom. So I support your freedom to choose what is best for you, but at the same time I will also point out things that could be a danger. And in this case, right from the beginning it places doll owners in comparison to non-owners in a "criminal behavior setting". This should stand out as a huge "red flag". But you are free to choose if you want to participate or not, just keep in mind that your data may be used against you and the rest of us as well.
The "side" we're hiding is the side the law enforcement will try to call a "dark side". As a USAF veteran, I also served to protect the rights of US citizens, but as most of you doll owners who live in the US know, we're losing our freedoms little by little every day.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Stepford_CT wrote: As a USAF veteran, I also served to protect the rights of US citizens, but as most of you doll owners who live in the US know, we're losing our freedoms little by little every day.
Amen brother, just gotta keep fighting and seeking the truth.

Thanks for your service

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

The main question that I have with any survey of this type is how to ensure the truthfulness of the responses? If someone has engaged in deviant behavior or simply had fantasies of such , they may be afraid to answer truthfully online as they may be afraid of tripping some sort of "red flag" to law enforcement.
While protections are supposed to be in place to ensure that everyone who takes the survey stays anonymous, some respondents may still have doubts. Especially here in the US after it was learned that government agencies were reading our private emails.
Even if the concern over privacy is misplaced, such concern will surely affect the survey results as some respondents will likely give only socially acceptable answers just to play it safe.
Perhaps the word association part of the survey was to act as sort of a "control" to ensure that the answers to the questions were inline with the true mindset of the respondent? If so, I don't think it was effective as some of us didn't know the meaning of some of the words and phrases used as they are used mainly in the UK.
While we are supposed to speak the same language in the US and the UK, we attach different meanings to some of our words. Not to mention that we may use some words in one country and not in the other. So if a person answers a question based on what he THINKS the question means rather than upon what it REALLY means, then that's a problem as it's one more thing that can affect the survey results.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

It's just a Graduate student that wants to do a study, in their field, on a current relevant issue: Sex Dolls and claims made concerning their owners.

As I said before, it's unlikely that there's going to be a significant difference between doll owners and others.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

INFORMATIONS