betterlovedoll.com

Lonely man died embracing a home-made sex doll

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Lonely man died embracing a home-made sex doll

Post by curiousswede »

He most certainly died happy which is something few of these "sensational 'journalists'" will do.

Other people can laugh how much they want. At the end of the day, they are the ones that might go to bed feeling lonely wishing they had someone to hug or cuddle next to while many doll owners don't even have to worry about that sort of thing, ever.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

LowRoller wrote:Does anyone think a real woman is going to wait around for someone to break down the door and discover the dead man's corpse? Of course not! Other than worse situations, this is the only way a man can be assured he is found in the arms of his beloved.

Seriously, this situation will happen more and more as the cost decreases, the lifelike-ness increases and the dolls become more acceptable alternate companions (I mean, if we're going to talk about accepting more lifestyle choices...). The stigma may eventually disappear.
Believe me, the stigma will definitely disappear within the next 10 years or so. Look at how "pot" aka marijuana is now socially acceptable in the USA with several states legalizing it for recreational use when 30 years ago "pot" cost many politicians, actors, and businessmen/women their careers. The silicone dolls have only been around since 1996 or so, roughly 22 years, and TPE less than that. I predict that, thanks to the MeToo Movement and MGTOW, more men will turn to dolls for comfort over real women as the men seek ways to meet their needs without the drama and the monetary costs associated with dating and divorce. What was it a TDF member posted about his doll? "Makes my dick hard: 100%. Makes my life hard: 0%"

Soulfires
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Soulfires »

Stepford_CT wrote:
LowRoller wrote:Does anyone think a real woman is going to wait around for someone to break down the door and discover the dead man's corpse? Of course not! Other than worse situations, this is the only way a man can be assured he is found in the arms of his beloved.

Seriously, this situation will happen more and more as the cost decreases, the lifelike-ness increases and the dolls become more acceptable alternate companions (I mean, if we're going to talk about accepting more lifestyle choices...). The stigma may eventually disappear.
Believe me, the stigma will definitely disappear within the next 10 years or so. Look at how "pot" aka marijuana is now socially acceptable in the USA with several states legalizing it for recreational use when 30 years ago "pot" cost many politicians, actors, and businessmen/women their careers. The silicone dolls have only been around since 1996 or so, roughly 22 years, and TPE less than that. I predict that, thanks to the MeToo Movement and MGTOW, more men will turn to dolls for comfort over real women as the men seek ways to meet their needs without the drama and the monetary costs associated with dating and divorce. What was it a TDF member posted about his doll? "Makes my dick hard: 100%. Makes my life hard: 0%"
I think it'll take longer than 10 years. I may be wrong but pot had a lot of strong faces promoting it even though it wasn't legal for years. Not many people if any who have a strong public presence are promoting dolls. Sure they're more common than ever but I'm not sure the world is going to be accepting any time soon.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Soulfires wrote:
Stepford_CT wrote:

I think it'll take longer than 10 years. I may be wrong but pot had a lot of strong faces promoting it even though it wasn't legal for years. Not many people if any who have a strong public presence are promoting dolls. Sure they're more common than ever but I'm not sure the world is going to be accepting any time soon.
It's always been "nobodys" that changed things. Here in the USA, it was nobodys that sued a cake shop because the owner refused to bake a wedding for them because they were a same-sex couple. That baker, also a nobody, went on appeal all the way to the Supreme Court which ruled he had a Constitutional right to refuse. Then there were the nobodys who sued the Kentucky County Clerk, also a nobody, because she refused to sign same-sex marriage licenses. All of these nobodys became household names in the USA.

Raam401
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Raam401 »

Yeah, I sadly don't see sex dolls becoming "normal" within the next ten years ; maybe later on, when most of us will be too old to enjoy these to their fullest! There's still way too much stigma regarding male sex toys and men choosing to use toys instead of going for a relationship (which is fun when you realise that there's stigma against men actively looking for a relationship as well ; I'm not talking about the creepy "asking strangers for nudes" kind, but if there's a guy who loves a girl and does his best for her to notice and start liking him, he'll be ridiculed for it).

But don't worry, it will come! And when this will happen, we'll be seen as precursors lol.

... after thinking a little, I understand why there's more stigma against men using sex toys than against women doing the same, and not only because the latter is romanticized/positively displayed in fiction while the former is not depicted at all, or just to mock someone as a virgin nerd. First, the price ; women can spend a 2-digit sum for a good vibrating dildo, while getting yourself a good doll will cost several grand. And then, they really look like women, and some people can be creeped out by that, and not necessarily because they're looking down on us, but because, for example, they're already creeped out by mannequins in clothing stores and by too realistic-looking toy babies.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Raam401 wrote:Yeah, I sadly don't see sex dolls becoming "normal" within the next ten years ; maybe later on, when most of us will be too old to enjoy these to their fullest! There's still way too much stigma regarding male sex toys and men choosing to use toys instead of going for a relationship (which is fun when you realise that there's stigma against men actively looking for a relationship as well ; I'm not talking about the creepy "asking strangers for nudes" kind, but if there's a guy who loves a girl and does his best for her to notice and start liking him, he'll be ridiculed for it).

But don't worry, it will come! And when this will happen, we'll be seen as precursors lol.

... after thinking a little, I understand why there's more stigma against men using sex toys than against women doing the same, and not only because the latter is romanticized/positively displayed in fiction while the former is not depicted at all, or just to mock someone as a virgin nerd. First, the price ; women can spend a 2-digit sum for a good vibrating dildo, while getting yourself a good doll will cost several grand. And then, they really look like women, and some people can be creeped out by that, and not necessarily because they're looking down on us, but because, for example, they're already creeped out by mannequins in clothing stores and by too realistic-looking toy babies.
You want creeped out? How about killing and cleaning the chicken you raised from a chick or butchering the pig you raised from a baby or butchering the cow you raised from birth and then EATING THEM and seeing their faces in your mind and remembering playing with them the day before.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Raam401 wrote:Yeah, I sadly don't see sex dolls becoming "normal" within the next ten years ; maybe later on, when most of us will be too old to enjoy these to their fullest! There's still way too much stigma regarding male sex toys and men choosing to use toys instead of going for a relationship (which is fun when you realise that there's stigma against men actively looking for a relationship as well ; I'm not talking about the creepy "asking strangers for nudes" kind, but if there's a guy who loves a girl and does his best for her to notice and start liking him, he'll be ridiculed for it).

You want creeped out? How about killing and cleaning the chicken you raised from a chick or butchering the pig you raised from a baby or butchering the cow you raised from birth and then EATING THEM and seeing their faces in your mind and remembering playing with them the day before.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Stepford_CT wrote:You want creeped out? How about killing and cleaning the chicken you raised from a chick or butchering the pig you raised from a baby or butchering the cow you raised from birth and then EATING THEM and seeing their faces in your mind and remembering playing with them the day before.
Reminds me of one of my trips to Fiji. My nieces husband, city boy, couldn't sleep because of this rooster with no sense of time crowing outside his window. This went on for several nights until finally the rooster stopped crowing and he was able to sleep. He gets up the next morning commenting on how well he slept, "Man, I'm glad they finally moved that damn rooster." To which I replied, "They didn't move the rooster. You ate it last night for dinner!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I'm actually a bit jealous on the guy in the article, what a happy death! And tbh, i wouldn't care whether they write about it in the media or not because I'm dead! Could very well happen to me. I'd pretty much prefer this way over spending years of my life constantly being in need of help like my mother for example.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Better die with a doll next to you or in your arms than all alone.

If they find me death with Timea next to me, then I died a happy death, I say. :whistle: :D :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Dollectable

Post by Dollectable »

He had a naked baby doll in the picture as well. Possibly his 70x7's ran out.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Better die with a doll next to you or in your arms than all alone.

If they find me death with Timea next to me, then I died a happy death, I say. :whistle: :D :thumbs_up:

:glou:
The things they find in bed next to you when you're dead:
Shooting Star by Bad Company 1975
"Johnny died one night. Died in his bed.
Bottle of whiskey, sleeping tablets by his head.
Johnny's life passed him by like a warm summer day.
If you listen to the wind you can still hear him play."

Junk Food Junkie by Larry Groce 1976
"Aw folks, but lately I have been spotted with a Big Mac on my breath.
Stumblin' into a Colonel Sanders with a face as white as death.
I'm afraid some day they'll find me just stretched out on my bed
With a handful of Pringles potato chips and a Ding Dong by my head."

DollLove86

Post by DollLove86 »

anyone notice their baby on the couch ? i hope this is how i go out , idc really
Check out my 135cm Summer doll X videos , link in my profile since having it here seems to lead to a warning from TDF staff

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

The way I see it, two things will happen when I die:
1) I will simply cease to exist and won't be aware of anything at all. Therefore it won't matter if I'm found with a doll.
2) I will wake up and find myself dead. At which point I will be more concerned about other things besides being found with a doll. 8O
So either way, it won't really matter. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:The way I see it, two things will happen when I die:
1) I will simply cease to exist and won't be aware of anything at all. Therefore it won't matter if I'm found with a doll.
2) I will wake up and find myself dead. At which point I will be more concerned about other things besides being found with a doll. 8O
So either way, it won't really matter. :wink:
If you wake up and find yourself dead, you're really not dead.

INFORMATIONS