betterlovedoll.com

Sex robots on The Dr Oz Show

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sex robots on The Dr Oz Show

Post by violette_22 »

I dunno, I like dolls. In my area, where doll owners meet regularly (regular dolls, as doll collectors and artists) we have a thing we always say. 'Everyone enjoys their dolls differently.' There are many more people who just don't give a care what other adults do in their own home as opposed to those that want to decide for others what they can do in private or not.

As much as I like sex dolls and all dolls, I still don't want to see them out in public being treated like sex toys, a photo-shoot where your dolls is a mannequin or model, dressed appropriately for the venue would probably be fine. I've done this myself with dolls and it was just like any other photo-taking adventure. A large amount of my doll collection is anatomically correct and when I take them out, no one would have a reason to guess.

Cuddling up a doll at a burger joint where other people are sharing a meal with their family isn't nice, it's very rude to other people to make them see you enjoying your doll like that. If you cannot go out in public without a transitional object, and you are an adult, there is something amiss. People just don't want to see other people using a sex toy, and yes, a doll is more than a sex toy but at the core, that's what it is. If it wasn't, they would be called mannequins or dummies.

This isn't a matter of morals, it's simply manners and ethics. Doll therapy is a legit area of research, doll collecting is a common hobby, some people like sex toys and some people cannot have a sexual relationship with an average looking person. Some people are going to be afraid of dolls no matter what, just as some are afraid of snakes no matter what. I say, as long as you aren't using a doll to hurt other people, like a significant other, dependent family member, even emotionally and you are courteous and socially aware if you bring your doll in a public area, then there should be no problem. IMHO, anyone that has issues because they are a doll owner do it to themselves.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

First thing in my brain is "consider the source". It's Dr Oz. If he told the mind numbed followers of his to smear vinegar and peanut butter on their boobs to cure cancer these idiots will buy out the grocery store. And panning the audience shows you the slack jawed <removed> zombies that are his fan base. They are craving some sort of miracle cure from herbs and meta-physical sources instead of actual medicine and science. He's a quack and they are his ducklings!

Sadly, we will see Maury episodes of "the sex bot stole my man" and chicks throwing chairs at dolls on Springer before we ever see any real reporting on dolls. So it's going to be a long road ahead guys & gals. Just hang in there. We have to hope that logic will eventually prevail.
Last edited by Slew on Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed rule 4
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

We have a cultural problem here, just like any other lifestyle that involves sex and love outside current acceptable norms at a given time. Think of the battles over the last century about love, marriage and taboos. Dating or marrying outside your faith, race, ethnic group, nationality for starters. More recently, same sex relationships. We are at such an impasse with organik/synthetik relationships. With in our group of "doll people" we have those who have them in their lives to supplement or augment their sexual needs either alone or with a partner. We have people who also rely on dolls for company and emotional support the way people might rely on a pet, but have the option of intimacy with their doll. ( I am not touching beastiality here). There are things that should be private, there are things that are ok in public. Masturbate all you ant at home, but not at work or in a restaurant. Show affection to your partner in public- but save the kinky stuff for home. It doesn't help us that people like Andy Milonakis feed the stereotype of the "loser with a sex doll" either.

For now I'll share a personal experience with intolerance for our silicone companions. Recently, I had a member of the Deviant Art community (where I post photos of my dolls) criticize me for posting "digital art" in the photography section. This person purports herself on DA as a "bisexual multimedia artist, sculptor, model and photographer." When I explained who/what Tasha was, and that it was a photograph and not CGI; she became outraged, threatening me that I needed to move all of my work to the "dolls and figures" section as I was misrepresenting my work as portraits, because the portrait section is, "...for those with a pulse." I filed a harassment complaint and blocked her. Now, if an artist with an openly alternative lifestyle is threatened by picture of Tasha, what do we expect from those with more mainstream views?

Yes, I too am disturbed by the misconceptions in the MSM on this topic. Though it is almost laughable that "Sex Robots" are even being discussed as if they are actually being mass produced right now and they are as accessible as our dolls are. Other the prototypes and software programs; we know they are no sex robots available commercially as widely the way dolls are or as much as those detractors would like people to believe. Let's analyze this rather than react. First, this is much ado about nothing. All this rhetorical discussion about what "experts" think might happen is moot. There is NO empirical data to support the alleged outcomes these experts assert. Period. Like politicians the media is playing a ratings game. Politicians for votes and $$, The media for market share and $$. Let's not reduce ourselves down to their level, or even to the lowest common denominator.

Conversely, it disturbs me to see me to an equal an opposite reaction of unsupported, lashing out with generalities and stereotyping here. Which, in turn gives the detractors the credibility, if you know something about debate techniques and fallacy. Giving them garbage as our defense, just provides them the opportunity to use it against us, despite that they have no facts. This way, they do not need to put the effort into proving their point, but rather can just use our own words against us; making their side of the debate/discussion easier.

Consider this, vent if you will, Please vent! But let's keep our heads in this discussion. Let's not purport unsupported claims. Let's not be sexist either.
Women spend 90% MORE than they earn, and drive 70% of consumer spending. In other words, roughly 35% of their profits come from women spending men's money on useless, trivial shit. Just look at all the stupid shit women waste money on, and imagine if they stopped buying it.

Remember follow the forum ROC when posting. Share YOUR experiences and YOUR opinion or, facts you can support.

https://dollforum.com/tdf_rules.html

In the words of our good friend Lemminkainen:
Keep Calm, Doll On!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

The interview is missing a very important person: the actual doll owner. People need to hear what he/she said about owning a doll to correctly access the real effect the dolls on people. The only things I heard from those interviews are all presumptions. No one really had the experience and they were actually all should be disqualified.

The psy doctor is worst. He treated the man who spent tens of thousands of dollars on a doll, but still don't understand his motives and reasons, and he just simply think the man was "sick". That's not really a psy doctor should have done.

I remember there was one time I was in a subway train. There was only a nice looking lady sitting opposing me. At that time I haven't had sex for a couple of years. And at at that time all I was thinking about was raping her right there. The impulse was so strong that I could barely control myself. It was a close call. Since then I started masturbation, and my impulses went away. I never have that kind of sudden strong urge again. So there you go. A doll can never replace a real woman, but if the special woman doesn't exist, it's dangerous to go a long time without any sexual and emotional replacement.

I think in the near future male and female dolls will be everywhere. They will greatly help the society. People will accept them as what they are. Doll owners will be normal, like computers used to be owned only by experts, but now everyone owns at least one. This is inevitable future. Any talk shows or feminist movement will not change that. And I don't think congress have any viable reasons to ban them either.
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

INFORMATIONS