betterlovedoll.com

Oh man, this Taiwanese bro got scammed? Bogus, dude!

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Oh man, this Taiwanese bro got scammed? Bogus, dude!

Post by RainLover »

Like wow dude, this totally blows. :whistle: All that sweet cash, but at least there's that kewl photo stream that's so kik, bro. :razz:
2017-12-26 Next Shark - Taiwanese bro buys cheap doll.jpg
2017-12-26 Next Shark - Taiwanese bro buys cheap doll.jpg (175.02 KiB) Viewed 953 times
A Taiwanese dude thought he found a great bargain online for a “lifelike” sex doll on sale at a discounted price of just $50.

The unnamed bro, however, was left disappointed when he finally opened the package he ordered earlier this month.

His unfortunate purchase led to hilarious images, which he posted on social media; eventually, they ended up in local social media site DCard.

Apparently, the man was captivated by the online ad showcasing the dolls’ realistic beauty, voluptuous body, and slender legs.

The so-called “revolutionary product” promised to bring countless hours of happiness to single men.

The product description guaranteed that the item was made of premium plastic and silicone materials.

Described to be quite flexible, the doll was said to be adjustable to a variety of positions.

But what really convinced him to purchase the doll was its very low price of just 1,488 Taiwanese Dollars ($50 USD), as modern sex dolls of this quality can cost upwards of thousands of dollars.

Of course, such price difference already hinted something fishy from the beginning; still, he took the gamble and ordered the doll.

When the package arrived, the buyer discovered that his real-life sex doll was an old-fashioned blow-up doll made of cheap plastic.

While it did come with a head painted to look like the doll he purchased, the item was far from the advertised “revolutionary product” he thought he would get.

Horrified by the cheap doll’s naked appearance, he immediately covered her up with a shirt.

The disappointed buyer ended up venting his frustration toward the helpless doll.

Without much of a choice, however, he finally settled with his new girlfriend in the end.

Cheers to the lovely couple!
2017-12-26 Next Shark - the happy couple.jpg
2017-12-26 Next Shark - the happy couple.jpg (188.35 KiB) Viewed 953 times
See source page for complete photo stream:
https://nextshark.com/taiwanese-bro-buys-cheap-lifelike-sex-doll-gets-exactly-paid/
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Oh man, this Taiwanese bro got scammed? Bogus, dude!

Post by puma uma »

I mean come on did he really think he was going to get a $4000 doll for $50 lol. if it's too good to be true then a probably is.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Oh man, this Taiwanese bro got scammed? Bogus, dude!

Post by rubherkitty »

At least he didn't pay 4K for it.
Cheap lesson.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS