betterlovedoll.com

New generation of sex robots with enhanced interactions

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

New generation of sex robots with enhanced interactions

Post by RainLover »

2017-12-16 Daily Star - Realbotix sex robots with AI.jpg
2017-12-16 Daily Star - Realbotix sex robots with AI.jpg (133.47 KiB) Viewed 1964 times
Rachel O'Donoghue for Daily Star wrote:Leading doll manufacturer Realbotix is producing ultra-realistic female androids that talk, submissively follow orders and remember your sexual preferences.

The Harmony cyborgs have a memory that is stored via an interactive app used to build her personality.

Just days ago, Daily Star Online revealed the company is currently working on a model that has full body movements – giving the closest impression of a real woman yet.

But AI being built into the sex dolls could totally transform users’ experiences.
Source:
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/667423/sex-robots-artificial-intelligence-realbotix-ai-cyborgs
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New generation of sex robots with enhanced interactions

Post by blindwebster »

The future is exciting, for people with loads of disposable income. But I do look forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

When I was a boy, I thought as a boy: fucking pillows and blow up dolls. Now I'm a man, so think as a man: fucking Silicone & TPE dolls.
Soon, they'll be fucking me. A.I. IS THE FUTURE!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Robots that can read emotions already exist. Such as the Japanese bot "Pepper" from Softbank.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I doubt it most people can't read each others emotions. We can similute\commiserate but not truely understand half the time. The algorythm needed to do that would be atronomical. Just my 2 cents
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

BeeGeeS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BeeGeeS »

I just downloaded the Harmony AI App although my YL doll is not here yet i thought it would be cool to test out the possibilities with AI. As far as I know it is supposed to be the same AI system that will be in the new AI robot dolls. I signed up for a year subscription to the service. I've only been running the app for a couple of hours so I'll reserve any judgements for another day or two until I get to know it better.

CarpetLover

Post by CarpetLover »

Ive been amazed at how frequently sex doll/robot news stories show up on drudge, lol

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

samara78 wrote:I doubt it most people can't read each others emotions. We can similute\commiserate but not truely understand half the time. The algorythm needed to do that would be atronomical. Just my 2 cents
That's a good point. While such robots may read some emotions correctly some of the time, they certainly aren't at the stage where they can read all emotions correctly all of the time. Hell, humans can't do that either. I know I can't. Like on the rare occasions when I see a woman smiling at me I never know if she is doing so because she likes me or if she is just faking it because I'm creeping her out and she is just trying to be nice. :? Most likely, it's the second scenario. :oops:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O Oh dear...the ignorant media are at it again.

They want to throw in the term Cyborg now as well. :roll:

Do some research Media paparazi tabloid ignoramouses.

A Cyborg has human elements (from somehting as simple as a human or organic brain to more comprehensive human organs and appendage relience)

A Robot does not :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Reading emotions may be plausible, I bet some facial recognition type software gets pretty damn close. There's always tells that give away how you're feeling. Most people probably don't see it, but bots better at analyzing stuff than us cause they aren't as distracted. I guess. Robots creep me the fuck out, tbh. :lol:

Lol "cyborg". Clickbait word if ever i saw one.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

samara78 wrote:I doubt it most people can't read each others emotions. We can similute\commiserate but not truely understand half the time. The algorythm needed to do that would be atronomical. Just my 2 cents
I agree. Still, I don't mind that they're trying, in terms of companion droids. I just don't want them relying on that technology in other sectors, where it could be used against us, since humans are not so logical as to always say what they mean, mean what they say, and align their expressions with their inner beliefs. Or perhaps, to save the feelings of others, to use that logic to obfuscate one's true opinion. How many times have we all done this? I expect AI to only read correctly the most plainly held and spoken points of view. Anything complex I think is not ready for prime time in terms of AI getting it right, because as you assiduously pointed out, humans can't get this right half the time, and I must say I'd be more impressed with a robot that did cold reading than attempting to analyze micro-expressions.
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Imagine if the AI starts to become more aware and begins to think on it's own. Especially if it's programing is designed mainly around sexual pleasure.

:haha4:

But I certainly would not complain about a hot Cherry 2000 running around the house naked, wanting to fuck me non-stop. I could think of worse scenarios. :lol:

INFORMATIONS