betterlovedoll.com

RealDoll Realbotix Harmony 3 available by Christmas

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

RealDoll Realbotix Harmony 3 available by Christmas

Post by RainLover »

2017-10-29 Daily Star Sunday - Real Doll Harmony 3 out by Christmas.jpg
2017-10-29 Daily Star Sunday - Real Doll Harmony 3 out by Christmas.jpg (138.75 KiB) Viewed 4204 times
2017-10-29 Daily Star Sunday - Real Doll Harmony 3 out by Christmas - instagram video.jpg
2017-10-29 Daily Star Sunday - Real Doll Harmony 3 out by Christmas - instagram video.jpg (102.1 KiB) Viewed 4204 times
Joshua Nevett for Daily Star Sunday wrote:New “improvements” to the silicone RealDoll body, including warm skin, self-lubrication and touch sensors, will be available for version 3.0.

Matt previously said he was working on a self-lubrication function that is triggered when the robot is touched “in the right places”.

The cyborg maker, whose factory is based in San Diego, has now confirmed version 3.0 will be able to “self-lube” internally during sex “at the appropriate moment”.

Last year Matt said his firm was looking at several different options on how to heat sex robot skin.

One year on, Matt has mastered the technology, with “internal heating” set to be integrated into all Harmony 3.0 sex robots.

Harmony 3.0 will also be built with touch sensors that create “reactions in both movement and sound”.

“The official release of the robot will be the head system,” Matt said.

“But we’ll also be offering some peripheral improvements that can be made for sex robot bodies."

“Customers will be able to get a body equipped with internal heating, lubrication and touch sensors," he added.

“Those touch sensors will communicate with the AI so that you are able to create reactions in both movement and sound.

“There are going to be a lot of other peripheral options and upgrades people can opt for.

“We hope to have all of those upgrades available for bodies to match the heads, should people want to go that way.”
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/655574/sex-robot-doll-video-realdoll-harmony-3-matt-mcmullen-christmas
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: RealDoll Realbotix Harmony 3 available by Christmas

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

The price will have to be low enough for people to buy it.
I understand a lot of work went into it, but like iPods and computers, there will have to be enough demand and they will have to be mass produced in order for the cost to be low enough for people to buy.
If a person has a lot of money, they could probably get a real girl very easily.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

WOW RL, I was only just looking at video of her this morning and she is spectacular., even for the 15K price tag.

Harmony has a sexy scottish accent in this video, and she shows a sense of scottish humour that made me laugh too.

Great post RL :thumbs_up:

@LBW...just because some may be loaded, it does not mean they choose to have or even want a real girl, especially one that is more interested in your bank account than who you are as a companion.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

$15,000 is too much for me. I would use that money to try to get a real girl.
Maybe Abyss could sell just the head for cheaper.
I understand a lot of work went into it, but they'll have to mass produce it, so that hopefully many people will buy it.
If they can bring it under $1,000 - that will be good.
A lot more money, perhaps billions, went into making an iPod or a cell phone, yet they got that under $1000
If cell phones costed $15,000, I don't think too many of them would sell.
This is how Ford got rich.
He did not invent the car, he figured out how to mass produce them.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:lol: Under 1000 USD you say. 8O ...for a realbotix gen 3 realdoll.

Sure, I would by 15 of them for that price. :lol:

So do you reckon your real girl will hang around after the 15 grand has been spent on her....OK...sure good luck with both these iniatives, perhaps your luck is different to mine.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

If years ago, they said an iPod or cell phone could sell for under $1,000, you'd laugh at them
A color printer, a 3-D printer, a computer, all for under $1,000 - laughable years ago.
Who would have thought that cars would be affordable for most people?
Who would have thought you go to Europe for under $1,000 - round trip?

When I walk into a 99 can store, for the life of me, I can't figure out how they can sell those items for so cheap.

Now they have airfare to Europe for $100 - $200. I don't how they can do it and make a profit.
I see cruises for under $75 a day. How do they profit, considering how much a ship costs, and how much gas it uses. I would think gas alone would cost way more than $75 a day.
The cost of building the ship would probably take years to offset.

It all comes down to demand. If there is a high demand for this, the price will come down.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Ok I understand your point in certain markets, but in this aplication not so much.

RD Abyss sells just over 600 dolls in a year, so at a grand a pop thats 600000 per anum gross sales revenue, minus the costs of production, (including wages, lease costs, raw materials and plant upkeep and maintence, building costs including either rent, or rates and service fees, etc) so I am not thinking that the margin is there for 1000 a pop retail price dolls, even if they could sell 10000 a year (as the afforementioned costs would also increase exponentially).

There is a reason they cost more, as these costs in the USA are considerably higher than in the Chinese industry.

Just putting it out there, not saying you are wrong, but it is most unlikely this will occur, and if it does...as stated put me down for 15 of them.

However, if you think that real girl expenses are likely to become cheaper...feel free to post a link to where that is happening. I will bookmark it to favourites and book a ticket.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

I find the Realbotix app to be still pretty rough. It has potential but needs a ton of work. Once the app is truly compelling as an AI companion, then it will become very attractive to buy a Realbotix bot to give that AI a body. Coming out with this robot right now at $15k (if that is really the price) seems like the hardware outrunning the software.

Now, $15k for a sex robot of this quality is still amazing. Until now you’d need to pay a quarter million dollars or more for a one-off that wasn’t nearly as sexy. The question is: who has $15k to spend on a first-generation commercial sex robot? In ten years, the sex bot you’ll be able to get with that same $15k will be two orders of magnitude better.

Still, I hope all the wealthy Abyss fans out there do kick in and buy one. Gotta keep the project improving until it reaches the kind of realism we all want it to.

:drinking:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

RE: Cheap robotic dolls for the masses? Maybe in 20 yrs.
Right now this is all high tech, experimental and limited production. Abyss will be able to easily sell these dolls for $15K for the right buyers.
Just like you see lots of Honda's & Chevy's on the road. Not too many Lamborghini's.
I'll never be able to afford a robotic doll and it doesn't bother me. Not the body style I want anyway.

It's smart of Abyss to go for doll advancement and smaller customer base than try to compete w/ China for the TPE doll market.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

rubherkitty wrote:RE: Cheap robotic dolls for the masses? Maybe in 20 yrs.
Right now this is all high tech, experimental and limited production. Abyss will be able to easily sell these dolls for $15K for the right buyers.
Just like you see lots of Honda's & Chevy's on the road. Not too many Lamborghini's.
Yeah, but the guys that can afford Lamborghini's generally aren’t hurting for female companionship.

:lol:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

INFORMATIONS