betterlovedoll.com

Robotic Head by Ex Doll national media articles

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Robotic Head by Ex Doll national media articles

Post by Cloudclimax »

Good Afternoon,

My PR company have conducted and controlled interview with the Press Association today.

They have written an article for us which is this afternoon hitting all the National Newspapers in the UK.

Here are some links….

http://www.scotsman.com/news/odd/meet-t ... -1-4514808

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/833 ... ng-ex-doll

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -face.html

We think it will also be in the national newspapers when printed tomorrow.
More links and more exposure I will of course update the media section with the various,links.

Best Regards
Paul

psion satori
Former Member

Re: Robotic Head by Ex Doll national media articles

Post by psion satori »

Surprisingly measured coverage by the Daily Mail, so very well done Paul.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Very cool! It got picked up by Matt Drudge's website, http://www.drudgereport.com. As CNN wrote this week, "According to Quantcast, a technology company that measures website audiences, the Drudge report pulled in 17.8 million global uniques over the 30 days ending July 25, and 138.6 million visits, for a total of 751.8 million views."

He *is* watching the love-doll and -robot industry, and regularly posts links to pieces that interest him. It would be great to see more of this deliberate outreach to media outlets, and watch as the stories get legs.

Here's a screenshot of his link to the Scotsman article:
Attachments
Picture 8.png
Picture 8.png (7.42 KiB) Viewed 4082 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thank you very much,

Looking forward to the Mirror group online publish, should be later tonight / tomorrow. I have been advised today The Express may be published in print tomorrow.

It's amazing the content is looking superb!

I'm glad how it's been presented so far by the various news media today. The article was only submitted this morning, so hopefully more exposure to come !

Best
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Cloudclimax wrote:Thank you very much,

Looking forward to the Mirror group online publish, should be later tonight / tomorrow. I have been advised today The Express may be published in print tomorrow.

It's amazing the content is looking superb!

I'm glad how it's been presented so far by the various news media today. The article was only submitted this morning, so hopefully more exposure to come !

https://youtu.be/VTa5LNyOUAI
&
http://nypost.com/2017/07/26/talking-an ... e-changer/

And the Mirror UK
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news ... s-10876834

Best
Paul

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Very nice!

"Paul Lumb, head of Cloud Climax, says the prototype is the 'Bugatti Veyron of VR' - and comes with a similarly hefty price tag at around £4,500 ($5,870)."

Is this "prototype" referring to the robotic head complete with a matching body, or just the head? I'd love to believe that it's the whole kit, as it was previously said to not be as expensive as one might expect. In that case it's surprisingly affordable and a no-brainer for anyone who's interested!

"She does not have a rotatable neck, but will fit all the company’s other doll bodies, which have flexible limbs allowing them to ‘move as a real person’."

So it's really confirmed to fit all bodies now? Even the current generation? That would be great news to many :D
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Here's the piece published by The Sun: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4107689/s ... obot-head/

And, as I predicted, Drudge *did* run a link to this story, too:
Attachments
Picture 6.png
Picture 6.png (8.34 KiB) Viewed 4024 times
Viva la megaboobs!

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thank you for your comments, the media coverage is very good and controlled I believe, this is the reason why I used my PR distribution company and had the post I submitted to them rewritten by a journalist, this was then pretty much submitted by swns.com to various news groups, & the rest is where we are seeing now many articles and links.

I'm happy on how the content is being received in the media, this is due to the correct measures we had undertaken to control the content.

So to answer your questions, yes accurate yes, but like any piece of journalism there are elements that are slightly inaccurate. (That's the press!), so price point obviously at this stage prices are still being thought through. The price they refer to is a 167cm at around the £4500 price point based on the new Studio level make up and lighter 167cm skeleton, combined weight between 32-34kg,
Will it fit all bodies ? At this stage I'm under the impression it will be fitted to a 158cm - 167cm
What I can say is that Ex Doll are very happy with the media and how far reaching it has become in the last 24 hours, as for a prototype head, as soon as they have a ready unit for promotional activity Cloud Climax will be receiving one to further expand with the media and engaging interest.

Thank you again
Paul

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

What a nice paper from the Daily Mail. Using the Terminator as an analogy made me smile since these dolls are not bio-tech or intended for cyborg tech. Putting that aside, the article is so accessible to the non-doll person. The information conveyed has a wow factor that I was not expecting. Bravo to the Chinese to be ahead of the game. Now how long will it take for the competition to catch up and improve ? The world is soon to be a better place ;)

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

I agree, the terminator anology (not my words), but hey, like I mentioned before trying to control Wild horses, very difficult. The media have done great so far, they have kept within the submitted editorial rewritten through the media group my PR distributors work with.
So I have to take my hat off to the fact they have kept to the script (to a degree), or brief they were provided.

Thank you
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

just reached out to the editor at https://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/ne ... t-sex-head

They are going to change the image today, I requested that the copyright photos need to be used and credited to CloudClimax.co.uk

I've been advised this will be changed to a photo from our media deck provided through the PR distribution company.

If you do see any articles that are published using photos that don't represent ExDoll, and the prototype head, please reach out to me at support@cloudclimax.com

It is extremely important the content and the editorial is uniformed with images and content, to the best of my and the PR companies ability.

Thank you
Paul

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Cloudclimax wrote: So to answer your questions, yes accurate yes, but like any piece of journalism there are elements that are slightly inaccurate. (That's the press!), so price point obviously at this stage prices are still being thought through. The price they refer to is a 167cm at around the £4500 price point based on the new Studio level make up and lighter 167cm skeleton, combined weight between 32-34kg,
Will it fit all bodies ? At this stage I'm under the impression it will be fitted to a 158cm - 167cm
That is truly awesome to hear! No doubt my next big doll will be from DS then :D Looking forward to hear more about the development as things progress.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Drudge is at it again today, linking to this article; http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest- ... na-Austria (See screenshot below.)

The time is NOW for fans, vendors and manufacturers to make themselves known in traditional and social media. Intelligent, strategic communications that express the technologically exciting and healthy aspects of dolls *will* catch fire, if the right voices and messengers convey them.

The benefits will be huge spikes in sales, new people *within* the hobby, and greater acceptance *of* the hobby.
Attachments
Picture 5.png
Picture 5.png (7.59 KiB) Viewed 3925 times
Viva la megaboobs!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Another day, another news cycle, and Drudge once again spotlights sexbots. Clearly, mainstream news outlets are interested in this hobby: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest- ... ors-global
Attachments
Picture 6.png
Picture 6.png (7.82 KiB) Viewed 3887 times
Viva la megaboobs!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Today, Drudge picked up another Daily Star article: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest- ... -real-doll

Paul, have your PR people reached out to that paper to see if they'll run something?
Attachments
Picture 5.png
Picture 5.png (11.61 KiB) Viewed 3864 times
Viva la megaboobs!

INFORMATIONS