betterlovedoll.com

At last, a cure for feminism: sex robots

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Dollicio

At last, a cure for feminism: sex robots

Post by Dollicio »

The following article appearing in The Guardian takes an extremely harsh and contemptuous view of men who wish to have a sex doll or robot companion.

Quote: “Maybe people who want to buy sex robots need to present the agreement of a couple of doctors, before they are judged emotionally restricted enough to need to retreat to such an inhuman fantasy. Or maybe, out of respect for women, this technology should just be rejected.“

If many men cannot find satisfactory real women partners why stigmatize them and deny a possible substitute?

Children are comforted by stuffed animals and yet we do not pathologize that and threaten to take their dolls away.

Women use very popular vibrator and dildo sex toys and it is taken to be normal.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... -objectify

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: At last, a cure for feminism: sex robots

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Dollicio wrote:The following article appearing in The Guardian takes an extremely harsh and contemptuous view of men who wish to have a sex doll or robot companion.

Quote: “Maybe people who want to buy sex robots need to present the agreement of a couple of doctors, before they are judged emotionally restricted enough to need to retreat to such an inhuman fantasy. Or maybe, out of respect for women, this technology should just be rejected.“
If there's anything that should be rejected, it's the sort of radical feminist diarrhea excreted by the writer of this article. :drinking:
I have read this article several times and I still don't get what her concern is. :?
Or some of her terminology. Such as "misogynistic sexual dysfunction." I mean, what the fuck is that? Or more specifically, how is a man being in love with a doll/sex bot misogynistic? And how is it dysfunctional? If he is able to perform sexually then nothing is dysfunctional! Then again, a radical feminist would probably view a man with a healthy sex drive as a dysfunction in itself. :roll:
On another note, it's ironic that the author views this technology as disrespectful toward women when the opposite is true. Dolls/bots actually save women from the unwanted advances of undesirable men. I mean, if more men could find satisfaction with an artificial companion, then there would be less men approaching women and making unwelcome advances. So in affect these women would be getting what they wanted. And wouldn't giving women what they wanted and attempting to make them happy be the ultimate display of respect for them? I would think so.
On the other hand, it is the doll haters who want to get rid of the very thing that would allow women to live in peace.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Sex dolls take away a woman’s sexual control over a man that’s why she and many others dont like them as there is no empowerment over a man, seeing as she mentions doctors she might want to book an appointment

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

That article from 2016 is clearly far from a balanced, objective look at its subject matter. The author seems to be biased to a particular negative view rather than examining things from all angles. What she doesn't appreciate at all is that any RG that happens to meet one of us guys will find someone that can help her pick out her clothes and tell her the CORRECT size of bra she needs. He could help do her makeup and won't mind nipping into a store to buy her some nice lingerie. He can help with her hair and help her choose a wig should she need one. Should she, unfortunately have an accident, he could lift her into the bath and give her a wash and afterwards she would be in for a treat, an all over baby oil massage! Now I for one didn't have all these skills prior to becoming a doll owner, the irony of it is that I suspect that many of us doll guys are just the type that many women would like to share their lives with! Well maybe! :lol:

Jenra Montare
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jenra Montare »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:If there's anything that should be rejected, it's the sort of radical feminist diarrhea excreted by the writer of this article. :drinking:
She isn't a feminist, she's sociopathic and monomaniacal.

Her writing style and phrasing indicate an early WWW origin, suggesting that she started down this path by "winning" some arguments on Usenet or AOL chat... Usenet, with a rapid transition to online fora like this one. Poor self-image, despite being attractive when she was young, ended up adopting the notions of more hostile anti-social groups online and carried that over to a professional career. Only writes controversial opinion pieces, doesn't know anything else, doesn't care to know. Single? Single. Lives alone, spends most of her free time with a few online friends, or trolling. Tidy, but not anal-retentive about cleaning, as it cuts into her time online. Works from home (apartment).

That's what I got from reading the article.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

danDub wrote:Sex dolls take away a woman’s sexual control over a man that’s why she and many others dont like them as there is no empowerment over a man, seeing as she mentions doctors she might want to book an appointment

I agree with this

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

In my opinion, there is so much more to dolls than just sex.
There is so much more to sex than just how men perceive or act towards women.
I'm sure that as dolls become more and more mainstream the subject will be used to incite the battle of the sexes.
The subject is perfect for this kind of shallow journalism.
Personally it took some time for me to become an mgtow, for lack of a better term.
That fact sparked my plunge into doll ownership.
I'm sure for others, it's a completely different thing.
There are members here with wives and girlfriends.
Admittedly, doll sex is my only sex.
But even for a guy like me, dolls do not replace women in my life.
Just because you love coffee doesn't mean that you hate tea.
What in life is that black and white?
Shallow journalism, written to incite people and make money is one.
Yeah I know there are women haters out there, just like there are man haters.
It's got nothing to do with dolls, or why some people are into them.
To those people that are offended or angered by the very existence of dolls.
I suggest that you avoid the subject and move on with your life.
It's a big wide world out there full of many things to be happy about.
Go find one of those things for you.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

Dont take peoples thought to serious in this sex doll debate when it usually is the ones who blames who suffer the most. Happy i am old enough to se the difference between these to human types and they have been around since the early days of humanity and have looked down on gays, lesbians, swingers, hetero, bisexuality, transgender and so on and on. Smile, there is a now day tomorrow, most probably. And if you want to have fun you could respond to their thoughts on this Internet in a way who gets them more confused than they probably already are in those cases they are out on a head hunt idea to calm their own safe reality. :D

INFORMATIONS