betterlovedoll.com

Latest SUN article on dolls

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Latest SUN article on dolls

Post by rubherkitty »

OK, we currently have 61781 members.
We'll see how many join in 1 week. Don't let me forget to ck and post!!
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Device6

Post by Device6 »

Journalists always have an angle and plenty of people base their entire opinion on a subject based off that journalism. I'm not of the mind that "any publicity is good publicity". Slanted journalism is how negative perceptions spread. We should give them nothing and let the people who are really curious about dolls join up and see what it is like first hand. That's my subjective opinion.
dee sicks.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

but the SUN isn't what you'd call world class journalism! :lol:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Device6

Post by Device6 »

That's a fair point but there is always going to be that person who quotes it LOL.
dee sicks.

liamjenkins
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Doll Forum in national news!!!!

Post by liamjenkins »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/8305623/s ... doll-forum

Wow... what journalistic integrity displayed by referring to your subject as "creepy."

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

CF wrote:The article was picked up by The Drudge Report:
That Is Big! Drudge is #6 on this list https://infogram.com/top-us-media-publi ... pe5przj6k0 That is Massive traffic.
I'd love to hear if the google analytics saw a spike.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Naraya
Doll
Doll

Post by Naraya »

Now that I'm home, my love says I'm free to step out of Dolls Alive! and share my thoughts on this...

...but we're on our first weekend together (twisted grin)

...and I didn't feel like writing a hundred or so words when one picture can say a thousand...
NarayaSaysHelloToTheSun.jpg
NarayaSaysHelloToTheSun.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 1060 times
*mwah*

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Zang wrote:Relax, guys, I think we're going to be fine. In fact, I'd like to thank the Sun tabloid for the free advertising (promotion) of TDF! :P

Look, TDF has been online since 2001, and tabloids will always be tabloids. The truth and facts are over here, with US. Curious people will seek us out, behold the realm of dolls for themselves... and perhaps even join, just like some of you already have.
Truth Zang! Any publicity is good publicity. As someone mentioned before these articles are probably steering potential doll owners in the right direction. The Sun takes these doll stories that are basically benign and sensationalizes them.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

rubherkitty wrote:OK, we currently have 61781 members.
Dang, I forgot! Anyway it's been 11 days and current total is 61956 - 61781 for a gain of 175 new members which is about 16 per day. Pretty good.
If that percentage keeps up that should add 5184 new members by end of yr 2019.

If that rate held true for all of 2019, that is 5824 per year.
61700 members divided by 17 yrs of TDF = 3629 members per yr average. Of course I'm sure the first few yrs had marginal growth. Hopefully in a couple of yrs would could have 6K+ new members every year.
Would have been cool if a early Mod had started a membership growth chart for TDF.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

The sad part is that they had to conclude the article with the statements of Kathleen Richardson, an obiviously underfucked feminist bitch, who thinks that having a doll relation automatically makes you a raper of real women.

Other than that it the article is ok showing 3 cases of doll owners who just enjoy their dolls.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

rubherkitty wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:OK, we currently have 61781 members.
Dang, I forgot! Anyway it's been 11 days and current total is 61956 - 61781 for a gain of 175 new members which is about 16 per day. Pretty good.
If that percentage keeps up that should add 5184 new members by end of yr 2019.

If that rate held true for all of 2019, that is 5824 per year.
61700 members divided by 17 yrs of TDF = 3629 members per yr average. Of course I'm sure the first few yrs had marginal growth. Hopefully in a couple of yrs would could have 6K+ new members every year.
Would have been cool if a early Mod had started a membership growth chart for TDF.
Membership as of 3-22-19 is 62515. Gain of 559 member is just over 5 weeks. Avg about 14 new members per day.
Go out on the street corners and recruit people!! :lol:

INFORMATIONS