betterlovedoll.com

Not Another Survey!

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Not Another Survey!

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

RGC_0767 wrote:I did this survey.
Hmmm Pysch....

Avoid Freud :)
Thank you RGC! Yeah, I was a-freud someone would say that :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Okay another one bites the dust. Thanks for the work involved Don, I know it is difficult
to get willing subjects. I encourage any who have not done so take a few minutes and
complete the surveys. Very simple and each one takes maybe 5 minutes. I was sitting
and watching too, part of the solution or part of the problem. Good luck Don.

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

My results should’ve skewed the answers, since apparently everyone on here is a misunderstood sexual stud!! Lmao
I’m an actual real person, with all my flaws very evident, answered as such. Some of the questions were odd, and repeated, as I did all 3 survey links. Some of the rape questions were a bit offensive, pedo questions... but hey they need to be asked. I’m not into it but, who knows with others, if they answer truthfully. Never going to get that.

Hope you get some actual honest answers!

Madness does not always howl.
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

In vino veritas *

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I took all 3. I'm glad some scientific research is being done; hopefully it will counteract some of the ignorant negative media hype based on nothing but sensationalism and prudish conjecture.

The only question I took issue with was the rape fantasy. I'll admit I answered yes, but I wanted to be able to rank the level of fantasy. It's a very abstract and fleeting fantasy, one of many twisted things that may pass through my mind when I'm sexually excited. Taboo can add an extra thrill. It is NOT something I would ever dream of doing or even role playing with a real girl (or my doll for that matter). I might also fantasize about sex with a hot space alien (okay I have) but its not a very real fantasy. I imagine there are true rapists out there who would also answer yes to that question but their fantasies may have been more "real".

I hope you get some good data!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Barbarous wrote:Okay another one bites the dust. Thanks for the work involved Don, I know it is difficult
to get willing subjects. I encourage any who have not done so take a few minutes and
complete the surveys. Very simple and each one takes maybe 5 minutes. I was sitting
and watching too, part of the solution or part of the problem. Good luck Don.
Thank you Barbarous! Thank you also for encouraging others :D
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Navelgazer wrote:My results should’ve skewed the answers, since apparently everyone on here is a misunderstood sexual stud!! Lmao
I’m an actual real person, with all my flaws very evident, answered as such. Some of the questions were odd, and repeated, as I did all 3 survey links. Some of the rape questions were a bit offensive, pedo questions... but hey they need to be asked. I’m not into it but, who knows with others, if they answer truthfully. Never going to get that.

Hope you get some actual honest answers!
Thank you for your participation Navelgazer! Some of the questions are repeated for each survey because not everyone will take all of the surveys and that information is important. As long as you were honest, that's all I ask.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

autolycus wrote:I took all 3. I'm glad some scientific research is being done; hopefully it will counteract some of the ignorant negative media hype based on nothing but sensationalism and prudish conjecture.

The only question I took issue with was the rape fantasy. I'll admit I answered yes, but I wanted to be able to rank the level of fantasy. It's a very abstract and fleeting fantasy, one of many twisted things that may pass through my mind when I'm sexually excited. Taboo can add an extra thrill. It is NOT something I would ever dream of doing or even role playing with a real girl (or my doll for that matter). I might also fantasize about sex with a hot space alien (okay I have) but its not a very real fantasy. I imagine there are true rapists out there who would also answer yes to that question but their fantasies may have been more "real".

I hope you get some good data!
Thank you for participating Autolycus! I wan't looking for specifics so I'm sure your answers are just fine. So far I like what I'm seeing, I think others will too :D

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

MonAmour wrote:
Hmmm Pysch....

:)
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Forb wrote:
MonAmour wrote:
Hmmm Pysch....

:)
:haha4: That's great!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

I'm almost to my goal of participants. Thank you everyone who has participated! This week I'll be making one last push to reach my goal. If you haven't had a chance to participate yet please take a few minutes of your time to complete all three surveys :D

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Let's keep the ball rolling. If you haven't had a chance to take the surveys please do so. I'm looking forward to sharing my findings with everyone!

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

The downhill slide - seems the last ones are the hardest to get. People have been so overwhelmed
with this or that survey - makes them shut down without looking. Come on People it is an easy survey being done by one of our own - Get on board, Please.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Barbarous wrote:The downhill slide - seems the last ones are the hardest to get. People have been so overwhelmed
with this or that survey - makes them shut down without looking. Come on People it is an easy survey being done by one of our own - Get on board, Please.
Thank you so much Barbarous! Yes with almost 900 post views I'm only asking for a little more than 1/10th of that for participants. This is the real deal, I'm not doing this as a student to just turn in for credit. This information will be vital to the doll community and how the public views IPAs and IPA owners.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Done the three.

2 things :
- why a question about us citizen ?
- i don't recognize my case/motives in those 3 polls so i give out the more approaching answer even though it doesn't reflect my reality/situation :?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

zaxdoll wrote:Done the three.

2 things :
- why a question about us citizen ?
- i don't recognize my case/motives in those 3 polls so i give out the more approaching answer even though it doesn't reflect my reality/situation :?
Thank you for your participation! I'm sure you answered everything just fine :D

INFORMATIONS