betterlovedoll.com

Casting people in unique, secret relationships for TV Show!

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Steel95
Media Account
Media Account

Casting people in unique, secret relationships for TV Show!

Post by Steel95 »

Hey there beautiful people and doll lovers! I'm casting a TV show for a major cable network about secret romances - I want to explore fun couples who are able to shine a light on communities/relationships that don't always get screen time. I'm reaching to you all because while doing my research I've come across many articles about individuals who are having relationships with their dolls and getting emotional and mental support from them.

I'm specifically looking for individuals who are hiding their relationship from their friends and family who would like to change that while being on TV. We're looking for individuals who want to change the way people look at those who are in these kinds of relationships, so we're looking for people who are genuine, kind, happy, and ready to be on camera to shed some positive light on this lifestyle.

You can contact us for more info at the email address below.

SecretRomanceShowCasting@gmail.com

Please note that we do not use an email address associated with our company in order to protect those who are already involved with the show. You can get more info on us once you email us.

Thanks!

INFORMATIONS