betterlovedoll.com

New York Magazine looking for Sources

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
apdapd
Media Account
Media Account

New York Magazine looking for Sources

Post by apdapd »

Hi!

I'm a writer from New York magazine and I'm working on a story about sex robots and am hoping to talk to three different types of people.

1. A woman who is a current male sex doll owner, who is interested in owning a male sex robot.

2. Anyone who has had sex with a sex robot.

3. Anyone who is planning on buying Harmony or a Real Doll X.

All interviews would be anonymous or with pseudonyms!

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: New York Magazine looking for Sources

Post by netwit »

Welcome to the forum, Allison.

Fascinating subject, sex robots. Good luck with your article.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

I couldn’t see sex with a robot until their AI and motor functions are sufficient to take their own shower afterwards.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

apdapd wrote: 2. Anyone who has had sex with a sex robot.
There's a problem. A BIG problem. A real problem. Sex robots don't yet exist!

What there are at the moment at best are chatbots with a sexy bent . . . but nothing more than that other than developing facial expressions, faces that move.

Westworld style robots simply don't exist yet.

Have a look a the DS footage - they have movement developed down past the neck into the upper body, but not more than that. And to be blunt, these have a plastic structure and aren't made for robust . . . um . . . sex.

What exist at the moment are sexdolls of one sort or other which range from
the outright tarts of this world . . . to

outright fashion models.

Dolls aren't always about sex, as speaking robots won't be. At the moment whilst my wife's away, this lady
has me transfixed from across the room alleviating my midlife crisis, enjoying her company, and being very thankful she's not real.

You can't really write about dolls or robots until . . . Well some photography students wanted to do something with me and rather wanted the view of the bloke with a doll in the stereotype of Lars and the Real Girl. Instead I insisted they do something different and the doll became their lady who they were photographing.
sDSCF1135.jpg
sDSCF1135.jpg (239.7 KiB) Viewed 2726 times
Yes - they were carrying her around. The result was that they experienced the doll as a person of sorts, being the abstract of humanity that she is, and bonded with her as one of the team, the photography in those two days being our own photographic projects and a friend or two to assist.

When one interacts, if one is able to interact, with a doll then she or he is able to become some sort of abstract of a person, the doll expressing aspects of a reality to a lesser or greater extent.

If you PM me your email address I will email you some photos in which you might find interest, although most of them won't be able to be published before August as they will be in Coverdoll in July.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I'll talk to you. I live in New York. I don't have a robot doll, but I do have four Real Dolls.
I am a 55 year old White Male, never had sex with a real girl and never had a girlfriend.
I have a slight physical disability as well as a neurological disorder.
I know people in wheel chairs can get girls; people missing limbs get girls, even people with Mongoloid get girls.
As with regular people, some get lucky, others don't - just like some people win the lottery.
I'll be happy to talk with you. I'm assuming you are in New York, so I could even meet with you. You would see exactly who you are talking to, as opposed to emails or even phone, which I consider kind of cold. If you need follow up, I can do that as well.
Thanks, Joshua.

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

I am a man who would love to watch a woman have sex with a sex robot.

Bring on the extra extra buttery popcorn.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Women have been having sex with robots for years. Just do an internet search for 'sybian'.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

apdapd wrote:Hi!
I'm a writer from New York magazine and I'm working on a story about sex robots and am hoping to talk to three different types of people.
1. A woman who is a current male sex doll owner, who is interested in owning a male sex robot.
2. Anyone who has had sex with a sex robot.
3. Anyone who is planning on buying Harmony or a Real Doll X.
All interviews would be anonymous or with pseudonyms!
While sex dolls exist (silicone, TPE, and other), as you've been informed, there are no actual sex robots.

Currently, animatronic talking heads (/chatbots) are about to go on sale. So, we don't really know much about the experience of owning a talking sex doll as of yet.

Besides reaching out to Matt or Brick, there is some low hanging fruit locally.

https://romanticdepot.com/home/
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

lilbitlonely wrote:Women have been having sex with robots for years. Just do an internet search for 'sybian'.
I never thought of this but, Yes women have had access to sex robot Machines for many years, as It has been said before Women are at least half a Century ahead of Men in this Regards...
:razz:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh YES . . . http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/02/is-this-t ... e-6769023/

Now why all the fuss about males who like dolls or even perhaps look forward to the robot for sex. Us poor blokes have been discriminated against and abused for years in ridicule. Oh yes - that loser who can't get a real woman. Has to substitute a doll. And all the time the ladies levelling criticism have had this in their cupboards for years.

Oh yes. Those poor men who have to go to all those lengths to find a half decent sextoy . . .

Thanks for turning the tables!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Good luck Allison! I’m a woman who has many sex dolls, including a male, that I tried out for kicks... (not into it).

But I’d happily have that new male Realbot, if he was actually fully robotic. I humbly await the inception of the “Zac Efron robot”

-S

INFORMATIONS