www.wmdolls.com

The Tiffany Project - Posable Mannequin Upgrades

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
msdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

The Tiffany Project - Posable Mannequin Upgrades

Post by msdoll »

I have always wanted a real doll, or a another nice silicone sex doll, but I could never see myself paying that kind of money. Especially since I am sort of an artist and visionary myself, and believe I could create something as realistic as possible, and maybe just as fun, using a smaller budget. Silicone is not fun to repair.

The general problem with mannequins is that they are stiff, most are stuck in an awkward pose, and most are not molded into comfortable sex positions. So I searched for an adjustable mannequin.

There were other mannequins I was interested in, but they were all sold out. That may have been for the best, because within a few minutes of seeing her listing, I purchased her. I knew there would be some challenges and obstacles to overcome, but I believe her adjust-ability is key to the best experience. My main concern was the ability to install vaginal and anal Fleshlight sleeves into the appropriate areas.

She has a lot of potential, as you will see in the next few posts.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: The Tiffany Project - Posable Mannequin Upgrades

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi Msdoll and welcome to TDF!

Sounds like a fun project you're thinking about. Mannequins do offer a lot of advantages.
You'll need to make 5 approved posts before you can attach images.
Just take a look around and make a few nice comments and you'll be there in no time!
Perhaps you could just add a link to the mannequin you purchased?

msdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by msdoll »

So she arrived and I put her together.....

As you can see, she looks exactly as advertised (although she does look a little female c3-po-ish ;) )....

Attractive face, nice painted eyes and applied lashes....

This looks like a nice area to work with...

One of Tiffany's best features is the ability to spread her legs (you don't get that in a smooth MQ)...

So far there looks like plenty of room for not only a vaginal, but an anal sleeve as well....

This is just a small sample of the positions Tiffany can get into, but we start to see a problem....

Tiffany has two bolts that hold her legs in. When I start to Dremel, I say the chances might be great that I will have to remove those bolts and reposition them in a way it does not interfere with the insertions. If it is a problem, one option I'm thinking about is repositioning them through the top of the bottom torso, possibly on an outward angle. That way should give most clearance and less chance of stubbing the nub...

More updates and mods to come!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Many moons ago member dirtywretch was working on one of these mannequins.
He posted a little in the tools for modifying MQs thread. Maybe it will help to see what he delt with...

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 94#p488594

msdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by msdoll »

Nice thread link, thanks... I haven't read through all of it yet, but it definitely seems resourceful.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

msdoll wrote:I have always wanted a real doll, or a another nice silicone sex doll, but I could never see myself paying that kind of money. Especially since I am sort of an artist and visionary myself, and believe I could create something as realistic as possible, and maybe just as fun, using a smaller budget. Silicone is not fun to repair.

The general problem with mannequins is that they are stiff, most are stuck in an awkward pose, and most are not molded into comfortable sex positions. So I searched for an adjustable mannequin.

There were other mannequins I was interested in, but they were all sold out. That may have been for the best, because within a few minutes of seeing her listing, I purchased her. I knew there would be some challenges and obstacles to overcome, but I believe her adjust-ability is key to the best experience. My main concern was the ability to install vaginal and anal Fleshlight sleeves into the appropriate areas.

She has a lot of potential, as you will see in the next few posts.
Hi msdoll,

Welcome to TDF!

Mannequins are truly their own brand of unique fun. I still love my plastic girls. :)

Others have done awesome things with mannequins here, regarding mods and the like. You'll definitely want to hear more from them. If you have any questions, please ask.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

msdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by msdoll »

While I am waiting for my Fleshlight sleeves to arrive, I decided to dress Tiffany up in one of the hundreds of outfits I have in her size. I definitely have a lot of mods planned for her. As you can see she is "almost" built for love. She spreads very well. She has already started to become a recipient of my affection.

Full size pics of these and the rest can be found here...
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7124

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

msdoll wrote:While I am waiting for my Fleshlight sleeves to arrive, I decided to dress Tiffany up in one of the hundreds of outfits I have in her size.
Whoa! Hundreds?
You must have lots of closet space! :razz:

Very nice photos, love the ones with her leg hanging over the edge of the bed.
It's going to be fun to see what you can do with her.

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Hi msdoll. Welcome to the doll hobby and to TDF. You're mannequin is lovely!

I have her male counterpart. He is huge and bulky but connects together the exact same way as yours - with the two allen wrenches etc. However, mine is finished in a very dull, dark skin tone (kinda like olive green/grey!) whereas your lovely is finished in what looks to be a nice, shiny flesh tone like a barbie! Also she's more diminutive in size than mine which I like too!

What I dream of is a full-size doll, put together like barbie/GI Joe, lightweight but fully posable, beautiful! Even a thin silicone skin can be applied to the parts before assembling so she'd be nice to touch. I don't know why we don't have dolls like this today. The technology is more than enough already.

If we can make a 65cm bjd, why not a 145cm?

But your lovely mannequin is about as close as we've seen yet.

Thanks for posting.

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

solarix
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by solarix »

Cannot wait to see an update to any news about Tiffany mods to convince my "Buy It Now" hovering on eBay

msdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by msdoll »

Sorry for the lack of updates on this project, but I was pretty sick for a couple weeks. I have finally started to make modifications to Tiffany. The most important issue being tackled first is the sexual modification.

Tools - Variable speed drill, 3/8" drill bit, 3/8" Dremel multipurpose cutting tool, Mini steel cutting hacksaw.

1 ) Traced out a 2 5/8" circle using a pencil and paper template.
2 ) Another angle of traced out area.
3 ) Using a 3/8" drill bit, I drilled several holes inside of the final perimeter.
4 ) Closeup of regular drill bit holes.
5 ) Change bit to a 3/8" Dremel multipurpose cutting tool. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Dremel-1-8-i ... /202263174 - $5.20
6 ) Connect the dots. Stay inside the final circle but also cut confined to the holes you drilled.
7 ) Rough cut, exposing steel rods and obstructing practical use.
8 ) I decided to shorten the steel rods using this mini hacksaw. http://www.lowes.com/pd_247218-16878-60 ... 70275&pl=1 $12.98

msdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by msdoll »

9 ) These are the steel bar portions that I cut off using the mini hacksaw. They have bolts in them, but can easily be replaced using a long steel drill bit, epoxy, and realignment.
10 ) Another rough cut angle.
11 ) Cleaned up the rough edges using the Kobalt 1.2" Conical Rotary File - http://www.lowes.com/pd_227515-68082-02 ... Id=3353916
12) Inserted pussy to observe changes.
13) Another pussy angle.
14) Saw and shorten hip insertions.
15) The left has been shortened, and now the right.
16) Shortening of hip connection lengths.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey msdoll, nice job and very nice presentation! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Sorry to hear you were sick man. Hope you're feeling better now.

The only thing I'm a bit unclear on is the metal bars (9). Are those related to the bolts that go thru the butt to hold the leg pins?
BTW, that conical file bit is the greatest thing since sliced bread. If I were doing a top ten list of MQ modding tools I think that would be #1!

Katka

Post by Katka »

You can give this mannequin a soft surface with existing "silikone cross dressing".

For example in the aliexpress store of Shenzen Fitdoll company:

http://de.aliexpress.com/store/group/si ... 47150.html

hmmm, but this would make your doll equal expensive as cheap full sized TPE doll. (You get a 150 cm TPE doll with skeleton from RDZ for less then 2000 $).

Another idea would be, to use this mannequin doll as skeleton in the form for a silikone/doll. This "skeleton" has a big volume. You need not so much silikon/TPE and this doll would be rather light and cheaper. I asume that dreamdoll does something similar in their "light" silikone models. This dolls are 32 kg, that ist rather light for a body with 168cm and 90,60,90 cm. Such a 32 kg dreamdoll "light" model is 3600 euro in europe. The 38 kg dreamdoll is around 5000 euro in europe.

Best regards

INFORMATIONS