www.wmdolls.com

AlexaTilbrook has now left the Mannequins forum...

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

AlexaTilbrook has now left the Mannequins forum...

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

But don't you worry! I'll still be here on TDF. Just I moved on to a better doll. Jessica has a place in my heart still, but I got Elisabeth, a DSDoll EX Lite from Mon Amour Toujours and MrsMannequinMan gladly took Jessi off my hands for reasons I rather decline to disclose openly on a public forum.

If y'all wanna follow me... I'll be mostly posting in the Mon Amour Toujours Vendor Forum and the DS - Doll Sweet forum hereafter.

Mannequins were my first doll love, a fact that I can't deny. But when you know when it's time for you to upgrade and move forward... Don't ignore the call.

Thanks to everyone who has a mannequin who has a place in the hearts of the people who love them...
IMG_20170813_122414.jpg
IMG_20170813_122414.jpg (678.05 KiB) Viewed 2568 times
This could be a mannequin in her own right but she's my Elisabeth Rachael Snow and I love her.

See you around on the DSDoll and Mon Amour Toujours forums!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

kudos0028

Re: AlexaTilbrook has now left the Mannequins forum...

Post by kudos0028 »

Your new doll is beautiful. If I were to get a doll I would definitely consider her one of my top choices because of how light she is and you can disassemble her, and of course she's really beautiful as well. As a first time buyer however, I'm still thinking of going with a mannequin. I feel like I might break the Ex-Lite by putting too much weight on her and the price while reasonable is still a little much for my first purchase. But maybe someday. Hope you two will be very happy together. :)

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

kudos0028 wrote:Your new doll is beautiful. If I were to get a doll I would definitely consider her one of my top choices because of how light she is and you can disassemble her, and of course she's really beautiful as well. As a first time buyer however, I'm still thinking of going with a mannequin. I feel like I might break the Ex-Lite by putting too much weight on her and the price while reasonable is still a little much for my first purchase. But maybe someday. Hope you two will be very happy together. :)
Thanks! I have two dolls now... a JY Dolls 140cm with Head #32, Bianca is her name; plus Elisabeth.... I love them both.

(I can't show pictures of the JY Doll... my apologies... They are on Bianca's Twitter, https://twitter.com/BiancaTilbrook by the way)
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

KIKU
Doll
Doll

Post by KIKU »

Lizzy can we be friends?
Manabu, if I'm a Doll, does that make you my boy toy???

LissieEXLite
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook and Princess Bianca Ashleigh Tilbrook

Post by LissieEXLite »

KIKU wrote:Lizzy can we be friends?
Alexa alerted me to this post...

My answer? YES!

Bianca too... ;)
Queen Elisabeth Rachael Tilbrook

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

The f*ck's a condom? :mrgreen:

KIKU
Doll
Doll

Post by KIKU »

Sweet
Manabu, if I'm a Doll, does that make you my boy toy???

INFORMATIONS