www.wmdolls.com

Newbie and I just bought my first mannequins.

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
BrainsAndBlood
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Newbie and I just bought my first mannequins.

Post by BrainsAndBlood »

Hi my name is Gabbi and I just got my first mannequins.
I've always been a lurker on this site for about a year or two.
But since I am going through a divorce with my husband,
I've been super lonely and decided to just do it.
So today I got my first mannequins though I want one more male mannequin.

https://imgur.com/gallery/VpA0R <....I made an album w/ pictures.

I have named the female Aura and the male, I haven't decided yet.

To be honest, I was surprised at how awkward it was to set them up and then introduce myself.
I automatically felt like they were alive which was weird. My first instinct was to hug them.
Which I did and it was strangely comforting.
I don't plan on using them for sexual needs. I mainly just want to come home to something.
I even went out and got a pair of parakeets too lol.

I am glad I got them. I was debating with myself to get one of the "official" sex dolls but the prices
threw me off. Because I wouldn't be using them for sex and it didn't make sense for me
to drop over $1,000 to only half use it. So I just got the mannequins from a fixture store.

But yeah, that's my introduction. Nice to meet you all.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Newbie and I just bought my first mannequins.

Post by Dollfriend »

Welcome, I like the look of the female mannequin, and like how you dressed the male mannequin, also like the art picture of the blow up doll face. TPE, and silicone have been my choices so far, due to the squeezability, but I can see the beauty in most mannequins, enjoy there is something here for everyone 0X

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

It sounds like you've create a wonderful creative outlet for yourself!

Please continue to share your work, and best of luck to you!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

I like Aura. She has a sad look which adds to her character. The male doll seems a bit blank. May be it's his eyes. I am tempted to do some temporary make over with his eyes, may be make them semi-closed? A patch of masking tape can do the work.

Nice to have you here, BrainsAndBlood.

DD.

BrainsAndBlood
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BrainsAndBlood »

Dollfriend wrote:Welcome, I like the look of the female mannequin, and like how you dressed the male mannequin, also like the art picture of the blow up doll face. TPE, and silicone have been my choices so far, due to the squeezability, but I can see the beauty in most mannequins, enjoy there is something here for everyone 0X
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words. In regards to the blow up doll art. I did that myself. I'm an abstract artist who specializes in sex toys and drag queens. If you are curious to see my other work my instagram is @PaintedToFilth.

BrainsAndBlood
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BrainsAndBlood »

CF wrote:It sounds like you've create a wonderful creative outlet for yourself!

Please continue to share your work, and best of luck to you!
Thank you and yes I have. Even when my loneliness goes away I'll probably still keep them around as decorations. But for now, they bring me comfort.

BrainsAndBlood
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BrainsAndBlood »

DDdioxine wrote:I like Aura. She has a sad look which adds to her character. The male doll seems a bit blank. May be it's his eyes. I am tempted to do some temporary make over with his eyes, may be make them semi-closed? A patch of masking tape can do the work.

Nice to have you here, BrainsAndBlood.

DD.
Yes I have noticed the male is pretty bland. It's my one gripe with him but he still brings some flavor to my apartment. Oh and thank you for the welcoming words.

MRmannequin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MRmannequin »

Good on getting your first mannequins. Pity about the rude comments, below photos though.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Welcome to TDF, Gabbi!

Your Aura looks very similar to my Kristen. Love the eye makeup on her! Did you do that?

Owning mine was more than just for sex. They have presence. They help take the edge off loneliness. Art fills many voids in my life.

I divorced my ex-wife close to a dozen years ago, haven't been with anyone other than with dolls and mannequins for well over ten years now.

I hope your divorce goes smoothly for you, and look forward to seeing any more images you'll share of your mannequins with us here.

I like Aura's name. Hopefully a name for him will come to you in time. Yeah, she can look sad at times, my Kristen does, and she looks serious, concerned at times, too. In different lighting situations and from different perspectives, she seems to express several different moods.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I got my first mannequin in 1986.

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

Hello B&B! Welcome!

First, ignore some of the negative comments on your gallery...here you will find only help and comfort...sort of a home away from home ;)

I too got my doll (just ordered this week) for companionship. I have been divorced for 15 years and although I have dated a bit, I have discovered I am one of those sad folks who are still in love with their ex but know they will never get back together. For years I've used pillows and such next to me just for that "presence" at night...to know somebody or something is there. I have pets, but being able to hug something or cuddle up in the middle of the night just was lacking.

Although a friend of mine talked about me getting a doll...it wasn't until this year things all fell in to place in terms of money and living alone (my son moved in for a few years after graduating high school to "find" himself). So I bit the bullet. To be honest, part of my ordering her was for just to have something else to come home to and something to have next to me at night...but I won't lie, some of it was for the sexual outlet as well.

I wasn't necessarily attracted to dolls per se, but over the years, they have gotten more and more lifelike and I finally took the plunge. I forgot how much I enjoyed shopping for a "woman"...even online shopping reminded me how much I enjoyed doing so with my wife and daughter...so it's brought about a range of things I have "missed"...and she isn't even here yet!

Again, welcome! You are among friends!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hullo. I'm a chick too. I found the dolls i like on the sale forum. I have some nifty mannequins too. 5 posts will unlock the pic posting and private messages features.
Enjoy the forum it is kind and helpful
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

BrainsAndBlood
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BrainsAndBlood »

DocCIS wrote:Hello B&B! Welcome!

First, ignore some of the negative comments on your gallery...here you will find only help and comfort...sort of a home away from home ;)

I too got my doll (just ordered this week) for companionship. I have been divorced for 15 years and although I have dated a bit, I have discovered I am one of those sad folks who are still in love with their ex but know they will never get back together. For years I've used pillows and such next to me just for that "presence" at night...to know somebody or something is there. I have pets, but being able to hug something or cuddle up in the middle of the night just was lacking.

Although a friend of mine talked about me getting a doll...it wasn't until this year things all fell in to place in terms of money and living alone (my son moved in for a few years after graduating high school to "find" himself). So I bit the bullet. To be honest, part of my ordering her was for just to have something else to come home to and something to have next to me at night...but I won't lie, some of it was for the sexual outlet as well.

I wasn't necessarily attracted to dolls per se, but over the years, they have gotten more and more lifelike and I finally took the plunge. I forgot how much I enjoyed shopping for a "woman"...even online shopping reminded me how much I enjoyed doing so with my wife and daughter...so it's brought about a range of things I have "missed"...and she isn't even here yet!

Again, welcome! You are among friends!
Thank you. I really enjoy shopping for them as well.

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Greetings Gabbi -
That is fun! And you're right, our friends absolutely give us a sense of companionship, and for many, even more. And until you really try something you may never know what it is you like to do. I'm a guy, and honestly, don't think one second about what to wear everyday. I just grab the next shirt in line and pants on top of the pile, and go to work. But since getting Nikki over a year ago - I have found that I really enjoy putting together outfits and the photography side of it. I have an otherwise normal, high level, exec desk job. So for me, not only are they companionship, but also a fun and creative outlet all in one. It's a shame I don't feel that I could share this hobby with my co-worker friends. But that's what TDF is all about.

And I'm thinking he looks like Todd. But his hip friends call him Toad. I don't know why, but I'm guessing it had something to do with a Phish concert and licking a frog. :-)
Have Fun!
D.

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

I don't plan on using them for sexual needs. I mainly just want to come home to something.
I even went out and got a pair of parakeets too lol.
Welcome BrainsAndBlood.

I understand you completely and may partially imagine your thoughts
I have 80 models including 9 female.
Of this I have used one in August last, to get a thought how it would be to use it as a companion, especially to sleep with.
This pleased me so well that I have taken the next step to buy my silicone beauties.
Like you, I have to keep me company my whole single life parakeets at home, they bring life to my lonely home, sometimes even too much life if you know what I mean.
DSC_0002 (2).JPG
DSC_0002 (2).JPG (430.08 KiB) Viewed 5213 times
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

INFORMATIONS