www.wmdolls.com

Blowjob fence of 10 girls

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Blowjob fence of 10 girls

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

this goes out to the guy who has the fence. I have the same head you have. from the same guy. now did you just cut the head off the mannequin at the top of the neck, and does the neck on the silicone head just fit right inside this mannequin...? what I am saying is. did you have to do anything to the head of silicone? or just cut mannequin. sand the edge. paint it and then set the head in. or is it fixed pemanantly. I see you match the paint of the mannequin to the silicone head etc. I would love to buy this mannequin and do this maybe one day. I am hoping it is super easy. cut sand. paint. set head in loosely. just now sure how you did it. any advice would be good.
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

AirDollPlushDoll wrote:this goes out to the guy who has the fence. I have the same head you have. from the same guy. now did you just cut the head off the mannequin at the top of the neck, and does the neck on the silicone head just fit right inside this mannequin...? what I am saying is. did you have to do anything to the head of silicone? or just cut mannequin. sand the edge. paint it and then set the head in. or is it fixed pemanantly. I see you match the paint of the mannequin to the silicone head etc. I would love to buy this mannequin and do this maybe one day. I am hoping it is super easy. cut sand. paint. set head in loosely. just now sure how you did it. any advice would be good.
It is just by coincidence that the novelleco head fits in perfectly into that mannequin's neck. No modification required.

ks wrote:
AirDollPlushDoll wrote:I love it. I got one of these heads and I love your fence so much I found the exact mannequin you used on several of these and want to make me a blow job fence of just one girl. not a fence. more like a blowjob mailbox lololol. good work.
A blowjob picket?

Just got my second head.

What was I thinking?

Now I need to find a suitable dark skinned mannequin.
Welcome to the club! One of the greatest advantages of having multiple blowjob girls is that if you get close to climaxing, yet you still want to prolong the blowjob, you can do so by switching girls. I've found that by switching girls several times, even if it is just a few seconds of transition from girl to girl, you really prolong your blowjob from a mere 5 minutes to a good 30 minutes. The exact same principle goes to my booty fence. Switching butts really helps prolong the sex.

Having said that, could you show us a photo of your new dark skinned head? I can give you some advice on how to match the mannequin's skin color to your head. I recently bought a "tanned" novelleco head, but the head turned out to be not as tanned as his photos showed them to be. I am trying to get a south Asian blowjob girl to add to my fence.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Bigbuttlover wrote:It is just by coincidence that the novelleco head fits in perfectly into that mannequin's neck. No modification required.
Same here, however, twice I had the unfortunate experience of cleaning my Novelleco head after play and installing back on the mannequin, put on the wig, walk away and a few minutes later I hear a thud and go back to find the head laying on the floor.

No damage but to prevent this from happening again I placed the head in position and drilled a hole through the neck of both doll and mannequin, at the back of the neck (hair hides this), and then inserted a screw (slightly smaller than the hole I drilled) through the hole to act as a pin.

The head can't fall off now, if I want to turn the head during use I need to pull the pin out. As already noted, it'll pull out easy and quickly, the hole is over-sized, no screwdriver required.
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG (1.28 MiB) Viewed 6187 times

Bigbuttlover wrote: could you show us a photo of your new dark skinned head? I can give you some advice on how to match the mannequin's skin color to your head. I recently bought a "tanned" novelleco head, but the head turned out to be not as tanned as his photos showed them to be. I am trying to get a south Asian blowjob girl to add to my fence.
Here is a pic of Lorelie and Lanisha side by side, for comparison:
IMG_0003_2.JPG
IMG_0003_2.JPG (1.46 MiB) Viewed 6187 times
And a stock photo by Novelleco:
P6080392.JPG
P6080392.JPG (81.25 KiB) Viewed 6187 times
My Doll Album is here!

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Ok, she is definitely dark-skinned. I think you might be in luck here. This mannequin may be just perfect for her:

http://onlymannequins.com/pages/Female-Sitting-LZM2.php

The only problem is that you will either have to stand on a platform or sit on a very high chair to get a blowjob from her. I've had this experience already and it works. You can also make her sit on the floor and then you place a bench in front of her. I've tried that too, and it works.
Attachments
LZM2-4.jpg
LZM2-4.jpg (160.2 KiB) Viewed 6183 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

These are the two set-ups I'm referring too for a sitting mannequin.
Attachments
First Set-Up.jpg
First Set-Up.jpg (272.77 KiB) Viewed 6182 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

deleted

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

deleted

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

nice. I haven't taken any photos of her. yet but if you go to the buy and sell thread. if you scroll down and find the tan head with pink wig. sold. that thread. that is the one I got. and she is just the color in the picture think. she looks just like she did in that photo. did you see that post? it was from 2 weeks or so ago. maybe 3 at most and she is the only head with a pink wig so far. it is easy to find it. peace. thanks.
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

ks wrote:Lorelei... topless! :whistle:
IMG_0011_lite.jpg
IMG_0011_lite.jpg (184.27 KiB) Viewed 6094 times
I've got one of the famous Novelleco heads coming, & wanted to order the mannequin to match.

In the pic above, are those glue-on nipples, or is this the way she comes? The reason why I ask is that in the pics on the Roxy website, it looks as if she's one of those nipple-less mannequins, & I'd like to order the nipples as well, if need be.

ks- If you added them, could you let me know where you got them from?
Attachments
fr1-1.jpg
fr1-1.jpg (18.71 KiB) Viewed 6094 times

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

airgirluvr wrote:I've got one of the famous Novelleco heads coming, & wanted to order the mannequin to match.

In the pic above, are those glue-on nipples, or is this the way she comes? The reason why I ask is that in the pics on the Roxy website, it looks as if she's one of those nipple-less mannequins, & I'd like to order the nipples as well, if need be.

Congrats on the Novelleco head and welcome to the club! :D

The nipples on my mannequin are not glued on, they are 'lick and stick' on!

They are pasties (rubber nipple covers) and I got them on E-bay.

Search in women's clothing /intimates... search for 'pasties'

Did a quick search, and here are some for example: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2-Sexy-REUSABLE- ... 0bf&_uhb=1

There are different sizes and styles available and I bought mine a long time ago.

Actually the ones in that example look to be smaller diameter than the ones I have and might look even better on my small breasted mannequin. Hmmmmm.......

Anyway, have fun and enjoy the Novelleco head (they feel soooooo good...)
My Doll Album is here!

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

ks wrote:
airgirluvr wrote:I've got one of the famous Novelleco heads coming, & wanted to order the mannequin to match.

Congrats on the Novelleco head and welcome to the club! :D

The nipples on my mannequin are not glued on, they are 'lick and stick' on!

They are pasties (rubber nipple covers) and I got them on E-bay.

Search in women's clothing /intimates... search for 'pasties'

Did a quick search, and here are some for example: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2-Sexy-REUSABLE- ... 0bf&_uhb=1

There are different sizes and styles available and I bought mine a long time ago.

Actually the ones in that example look to be smaller diameter than the ones I have and might look even better on my small breasted mannequin. Hmmmmm.......

Anyway, have fun and enjoy the Novelleco head (they feel soooooo good...)
Cool man, thanks for the info!

Yeah, from everything I've read, the Novelleco heads sound amazing, & I can't wait to get mine.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Here's my personal ranking:
1) Fleshlight mouth swallow texture (but too bad it is not a head)
2) Realdoll mouth (beats the ones below only because the body rocking motion adds to the realism)
3) PIB mouth
4) Novelleco mouth

Though even at the bottom of my list, the Novelleco mouth still feels very good! The FuckMeSilly head belongs to this list somewhere, but I don't have one.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

A while back I found these silicone nipples - haven't purchased any yet but they look pretty realistic and they're fairly inexpensive.
They have 2 sizes - 1-5/8" diameter and 2-1/8" diameter, and they are also self attaching...
http://www.hiddenbeautyplus.com/xcart/C ... eola..html

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

MannequinFan wrote:A while back I found these silicone nipples - haven't purchased any yet but they look pretty realistic and they're fairly inexpensive.
They have 2 sizes - 1-5/8" diameter and 2-1/8" diameter, and they are also self attaching...
Those look like the same ones I bought off ebay a while back.

They are indeed more realistic than the ones I found on ebay when I searched yesterday and posted the link above.
My Doll Album is here!

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

MannequinFan wrote:A while back I found these silicone nipples - haven't purchased any yet but they look pretty realistic and they're fairly inexpensive.
Cool, thanks for posting the link.

They do look more realistic than the eBay ones - maybe I'll go with those instead.

I had also found these on eBay & are very realistic looking, but there huge:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fake-Sililcone- ... 257f4f9cb2

The nipples are a real turn-on for me & this will be the first mannequin I buy without them, so I'm glad these are available.

INFORMATIONS