www.wmdolls.com

Mannequin Questionaire - Do we need a forum?

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.

Check all that are applicable

I own or would consider purchasing a mannequin
57%
I don't own but am interested in mannequins
43%

Total votes: 51

Krule World

Re: Mannequin Questionaire - Do we need a forum?

Post by Krule World »

raysmod wrote:Good idea. Remember a science fiction show from the late Sixties where a store mannequin comes to life.
There was one i saw in the 80s and one in 1957 according to imdb

NamRepaid wrote:smashed to bits as if by a serial killer.
no kidding, i've seen Mad Max!!!
(for those who haven't, they shoot the poor mannequin).

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Mannequin Questionaire - Do we need a forum?

Post by beardygoat »

are you talking a sex doll type mannequin or just a plain "mannequin appreciation site" this is a primarily LOVE DOLL FORUM if i read the tittle to the top left correctly. so i have no objections as long as the sex doll aspect is the predominant direction .otherwise it is like setting up a adult non love doll section . ?? OH! we do have that here. miniature adult dolls. so i will STF UP! lol,
or not,

i can tell by the limiting
2 questions you asked that there is an agenda. you did not have a third box to check. one saying. no i do not own one and never will. so we can gauge how many folks do and do not. am i wrong?
i hate questionnaires as they box you in.or keep you out. so what do you
REALLY want us to say? or do? have a new forum go for it!!! lol.

to the admin,

you can try to accommodate everybody in this "UNIQUE" community and try to have it all.. the more the merrier as long as they never begin to look down on the sex dolls or owners. that is my only concern. like the way i saw the yuppies vibe all the gays out of their coastal towns. seemed innocent enough letting heteros like me move in but not all were so liberal and whamo a vibe change. a end of an era. so, watch what you wish for .. my thoughts, BG

INFORMATIONS