www.wmdolls.com

Monica - My new RoxyDisplay mannequin

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
evervaliant

Monica - My new RoxyDisplay mannequin

Post by evervaliant »

This is Monica, my new RoxyDisplay mannequin

Site Specs:
Number: MZ-LISA9
Bust 33"
Waist 24.5"
Hip 35"
Height 5' 10"
Foot 9"

Found here: https://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/ ... lisa9.html

I ordered on a Monday and received her on the next Monday, 7 days later from UPS. I live in Canada so the shipping charges + customs came to around 180$, steeper than I had expected. The same mannequin which is listed on Roxy at 139$, is 289$ or so from Canadian suppliers so the price difference in the end is not much.

The sizes listed on the site are spot on. She is taller than I had expected especially when connected to the stand with shoes on. She comes to 72" or 6 feet tall with everything on, the listed 5"10" body height is correct. The clothes I ordered from Amazon fit properly even the business suit/skirt which was fitted for US sizing was good.

The right breast came scraped a little but they do give skin tone touch up, so you can fix it. The stand can connect to the bottom of the foot or the back of the leg. If you want shoes you have to use the back of the leg hookup.

Only issue is the smell, it's VERY STRONG. She smells like a paint shop and anything around begins to smell that way too. I had to remove all the packaging from the house and wash her with soap a water with a spray bottle over and over the first 2 days. I do not have a garage so it was a much larger problem for me but if you have one, put the mannequin somewhere you can hook up a fan and air her out cause yikes! It takes a few days for the smell to mostly go away, but it's a lot better now.

Here are some pics, as you can see I chose the sexy secretary look and gave here some red lingerie underneath.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Monica - My new RoxyDisplay mannequin

Post by DexterQuest »

Awesome. I would have expected no smell, sorry about that.
I wish someone had mannequin bodies with a M16 neck bolt attachment. I could then showcase outfits and heads cheaply.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Lovely indeed. MOAR mannequins!

Doc427
Doll
Doll

Post by Doc427 »

A very lovely, beautiful and classy lady, indeed!

lukas_
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lukas_ »

mmmm long legs , she is beautiful

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

She's lovely!
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Cool! Wow, an actual mannequin. Saw one in Aberfoyle (Guelph) at the antique market, great shape. I almost bought her. Didn’t, now starting to regret it. Might go get her tomorrow! Sunday is market day.
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

She certainly makes for some very attractive eye-candy!

Seeing this, I quite fancy having my own sexy secretary to stand in the living room!

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

She's a nice looking mannequin, for sure.
Curious: does she have a convenient gap between her upper thighs for a little hanky-panky? With that pose, I was just wondering. :)
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

browneyecricket

Post by browneyecricket »

I like her stand so that she can wear shoes without alterations.

INFORMATIONS