www.wmdolls.com

why never a hybrid so far

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
pepe4158

why never a hybrid so far

Post by pepe4158 »

Mannequins IMO, still have the best faces, by average better then the silicone or TPE dolls

Yea but ever tried to have sex with a solid mannequin.....doesnt work too well LOL

Sure there are a few dolls, I mean TPE or silicone, where the face turns out gorgeous, but the funny thing is, not one Silkicone or TPE face is evere the same, there always seems to be a slight difference.

There are a couple of mannequin makers, that make gorgeous faces tho…..so why hasn't anyone ever tried a mannequin face on a silicone or TPE doll body?

Mannequin Makeovers seems one of the manufacturers that makes very pretty faces, they really are artists over there

If i was a doll maker Id ask if i could use some of his faces on my dolls......maybe could work out

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: why never a hybrid so far

Post by Maviarab »

Absolutely no reason why you couldn't at all...be a very simple mod. But I imagine no does it (or has) because as you referred to having sex...can't imagine kissing one is very satisfying either.

From a purely aesthetic pov though, as room decoration...sure why not indeed. But then why not just use the mannequin?

pepe4158

Re: why never a hybrid so far

Post by pepe4158 »

Maviarab wrote:Absolutely no reason why you couldn't at all...be a very simple mod. But I imagine no does it (or has) because as you referred to having sex...can't imagine kissing one is very satisfying either.

From a purely aesthetic pov though, as room decoration...sure why not indeed. But then why not just use the mannequin?

yea kissing her wouldnt be that great....hard features and all

but since her face would be gorgeous and a soft tpe body sex would be desirable.....kind of like doing a pretty hopoker who will not kiss during a trick

INFORMATIONS