www.wmdolls.com

I need an advice about amazon

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
DollLove86

Re: I need an advice about amazon

Post by DollLove86 »

As an owner of both an amazon doll and a 140cm wm doll. The quality right off the back is noticeably different.

Amazon Doll $400.00 Kingmansion
- fingers 4/10
- head 4/10
- performance 7/10
- quality 6/10
- durability 7/10
- # holes rip easy # this was my only complaint.
The holes rip very easy.

WM Doll $1400.00 last year on sale
- fingers 6/10 - only complaint here
- head 10/10 - the quality between amazon cannot compare.
- performance 9/10
- quality 9/10
- durability 9/10
- holes are great. No rips or anything.

Overall my honest opinionis , if you want a long lasting doll don't be cheap. The amazon doll is still in good condition but the one knee has a bubble in it somehow and the holes were destroyed after only a few uses. Wm holes have alot more stretch and durability.

If I could get 100% refund and put the amazon money towards a new doll it would be a 6ye.
Although I don't feel it was a waste of money I still wouldn't do it again. Once you have a good doll sitting next to a clone. It's hard to ignore the facts.
Check out my 135cm Summer doll X videos , link in my profile since having it here seems to lead to a warning from TDF staff

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

DollLove86 wrote:...if you want a long lasting doll don't be cheap...
"Long lasting doll" is a misnomer. The doll longevity is a function of time, abuse, and plain chances. Just today my doll felt onto her arm and a finger broke. Or if you are negligent with cleaning there would be mold there no matter what brand is she.

Count how many knockoffs can you buy for a price of one genuine item. With multiple dolls each individual one would sustain less abuse and last longer than the brand name one!

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

At this moment this is what I have. Finally I used the silicone ones I bought for testing purposes, which I cut quick by half, as they were only for testing. The TPE ones I put the link a pair of post before, have a pinker colour, and the colour of the silicone's ones are like of the doll
I used a can, heated with a blowtorch and made the holes, then with a scissors I cut as can be seen on the pics. Now is only glued with a few drops of gel superglue until I have the newer I have just bought
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sex-Toy ... 4c4dfZAvvW
To the moderators, if there is any inappropiate photo/s, please remove it/them.
Next time I'll buy an original one, and will check better the breast size
Attachments
pubis wig
pubis wig
7.jpg (92.71 KiB) Viewed 1876 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (87.2 KiB) Viewed 1878 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (94.01 KiB) Viewed 1878 times
this is the TPE
this is the TPE
3.jpg (85.62 KiB) Viewed 1878 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (83.89 KiB) Viewed 1878 times
these are silicone
these are silicone
5.jpg (87.44 KiB) Viewed 1878 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (100.62 KiB) Viewed 1878 times

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

shotdot wrote:
DollLove86 wrote:...if you want a long lasting doll don't be cheap...
"Long lasting doll" is a misnomer. The doll longevity is a function of time, abuse, and plain chances. Just today my doll felt onto her arm and a finger broke. Or if you are negligent with cleaning there would be mold there no matter what brand is she.

Count how many knockoffs can you buy for a price of one genuine item. With multiple dolls each individual one would sustain less abuse and last longer than the brand name one!
It's the age old "brand" war.
KingMansion is not the best seller to buy from. I almost did buy one from them. But lack of reviews and the fact the doll I was interested in, was not available to be shipped to Canada. Odd, but that was that.
My Aliexpress chick, is Rifrano made. Now the doll "Gods" figure they're a fake maker. My dolls face is there on Rifrano, how is that a fake when there is a pic of her face? And not a replica of a WM? At first I was thinking it was a copy of WM. This had shown me otherwise.
One thing I do like is the fact, she is unique on here. Does not look like every doll other people have.
- fingers 8/10
- head 9/10
- performance 8/10 <--- what is performance? sexually? Or????
- quality 9/10
- durability 10/10
- # No holes, abrasions. Just normal vag area problems. Mostly my fault again.
3 fingers broke after 2.5 months. 3.5 months later, 2 fingers broke on other hand. Cheaply made, but still my fault. Both hands already repaired.
Vagina area has been torn/dried up. My fault again. Fixed the dried up groin, Vag needs fixing for small tears.
Loose hips... can happen to any doll.
These things I can fix.
If you want your doll to last? Learn how to repair things. Things will go wrong eventually.
For what I paid? doll owes me nothing. 800 Bucks Canadian funds.
Amazon is great if Prime is available. Most dolls are not fulfilled by Amazon. :)
First time I saw a pic of an Amazon doll. I was hmmmmmm???? Something did not look right about it.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

RGC_0767 wrote: My Aliexpress chick, is Rifrano made. Now the doll "Gods" figure they're a fake maker.
Sometimes companies have to start somewhere and this one started on the wrong side of the blanket. Having done so they have to demonstrate solidly and irrevocably that they've matured.

Your good experience is great news.

However they are still copying the WM140 and even using photos on their website taken by Mandos of the WM
and still using the original setting for the background of some of their photos of the notorious Maiden Doll and still referring to TPE dolls as silicone.

Enough, more than enough, to justify criticism.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

haremlover wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote: My Aliexpress chick, is Rifrano made. Now the doll "Gods" figure they're a fake maker.
Sometimes companies have to start somewhere and this one started on the wrong side of the blanket. Having done so they have to demonstrate solidly and irrevocably that they've matured.

Your good experience is great news.

However they are still copying the WM140 and even using photos on their website taken by Mandos of the WM
and still using the original setting for the background of some of their photos of the notorious Maiden Doll and still referring to TPE dolls as silicone.

Enough, more than enough, to justify criticism.

Best wishes

Harem
this was my first doll bought in ebay last year, it was my mistake (I am still newbie) I didn't realize she had breast so big, but face was identicall as shown in photo. The only problem I had was with hand fingers, but the rest excellent, I can't say if was original or not, or the differences with original, but it was good product for about 900€, delivered in three days.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It might be a good product for 900eu but it's a stolen photo and stolen mould and stealing WM's business. That's robbing legitimate manufacturers on their return on investment. It's theft.

Would you buy a stolen car or motorbike?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

haremlover wrote: Would you buy a stolen car or motorbike?
Harem
no, I didn't think that, you're right :(
next time, as I said before, I will buy one original.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

efect2000 wrote: no, I didn't think that, you're right :( .
And - asking generally rather than you in particular - would you buy a car or a motorbike from a firm known to be selling some bikes or cars which are stolen?

When Rifrano seem at least to show determination to make and sell their own dolls rather than to purloin others and parasite on other bandwagons then perhaps they might get appreciation for what they've improved to.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

if you have prime, it does make refund process much more easier, I do have several from amazon due to prime and i am impatient due to work schedule(no spare time, live at work most of time), since they were cheap, as for overall lifespan I have no idea how long they'll last, but they each have their unique TPE texture, soft to smooth, supple and what not. I wont ordering anytime soon, I'll stick to the sites dollsforum has lists, makes it easier. Stick to prime for easier refund, if you are ordering from a non listed prime, I'm sure it'll be a harder process for refund for non prime delivery, I like to assume what people are ordering are basically tpe dolls in the picture, about quality control I have no idea; how long the skin will last or shred, skeleton structure and what not.

austin0909

Post by austin0909 »

This post and others like it saved me from (probably) making a costly mistake. Thanks!

INFORMATIONS