www.wmdolls.com

New doll site? Based out of Cali. Anyone?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: New doll site? Based out of Cali. Anyone?

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

I can say this because I've been there-

Before my TDF approval buyers took a chance with me. From the beginning it was my goal to get TDF approved though. Do other vendors go into their business with this in mind? After enough people bought from me my business started popping up on the forum with similar questions about my legitimacy. People shared their positive experiences and that started my approval process. Maybe the same will happen with Love Doll Palace.

There are red flags, yes. Does this mean it's a scam site? There certainly is a high probability that it is based on observation- that's all we can go by at this point. If you or anyone else orders from this site chances are you'll get a TPE sex doll and chances are high that it won't be an OEM doll. If you or anyone else is fine with that then it might be worth taking the chance. Those that are pointing out the site might be a scam site is because they care. TDF members support TDF approved vendors for a reason. Not just because they are TDF approved but because they have shown they are reliable and selling what they are advertising. I understand that you're not asking if this is a scam site or not.

To answer your question:

So far it appears that no one here on the forum has bought from this site and perhaps for good reason or not enough people have seen this thread to share their experience with LDP. Keep in mind when you order a doll from a vendor there are no custom fees or taxes on your purchase if you live in the US. Best of luck on your quest. If you do decide to purchase from LDP please share your experience here on the forum.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

dark4ngel64

Post by dark4ngel64 »

For the record - the site is not trust worthy (see my above post). Keep away.
"I thought about our dilemma, and I came up with a solution that I honestly think works out best for one of both of us."
-guess who :-) if you don't know YOUR WAY TOO OLD!!!

skizro669
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by skizro669 »

They told me they were an accredited 3rd party vendor for 6YE but on 6YE's site they arnt listed as such. Definitely a scam.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Not that I want to get involved in this, but what I find interesting is that there are factory photos with a physical piece of paper with their logo on it in the “about” section.
Does anyone recognize this factory?
Also, just because they use Shopify doesn’t mean it’s a scam.
Plus, there are options to pay by Sezzle.
These are just my observations.

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

optical delusion wrote:the only thing i will add is that these cheap dolls are purchased quite often more then premium quality ones. there is posts every single day about people going to buy or have bought form these places. yet after a few months there is no word from them. no photos. nothing. they just disappear. if these cheap dolls last even half that of a premium quality one then tdf would be over run with them by now.

i know there are exceptions. i know that some people here do state that there doll is performing better then they hoped. and there are some around here still posting about them. but it is so much less than what is being bought.
I think part of that has to do with being stigmatized on these boards for buying from Amazon. Like your just some hopeless rube who just tossed away money.

The finger wagging gets old.

I have bought 100 cm dolls on Amazon that came in perfect condition and that I enjoyed very much. I just can't see paying 1K for a Riley from say 1 AM when I can get a knockoff for 300 delivered to my door in 2 days. I had a 105 CM that was very well constructed and would have lasted for a long time but unfortunately I left a USB hole warmer in her pussy too long and destroyed it.

Recently I bought a full size knockoff doll from Amazon for $525+ expedited shipping. She help up great for a month, but then the spine snapped at the torso. Probably my fault as I was in the heat of the moment and picked her up wrong. But I have found even in this condition the doll is still excellent and I am having super intense experiences that are simply amazing. If the neck joint is broken thats a different story, I can't do the floppy neck thing at all.

If I do need to get rid of her, at the price point its a lot less painful than if I had gone 2K to "TDF approved". I had dolls from YL and OR and while they were of generally good quality there were also the usual problems of finger pokes and especially disfiguration in the crotch area, as well as tearing of the TPE, all over the place, seems a new one would pop up every couple days.

I've only had the Amazon doll 5 weeks but there is no skin tearing at all and the crotch area is still perfect. Plus she is very pleasing to the eye and keeps me excited during sex.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Schenker411 wrote:
optical delusion wrote:the only thing i will add is that these cheap dolls are purchased quite often more then premium quality ones. there is posts every single day about people going to buy or have bought form these places. yet after a few months there is no word from them. no photos. nothing. they just disappear. if these cheap dolls last even half that of a premium quality one then tdf would be over run with them by now.

i know there are exceptions. i know that some people here do state that there doll is performing better then they hoped. and there are some around here still posting about them. but it is so much less than what is being bought.
I think part of that has to do with being stigmatized on these boards for buying from Amazon. Like your just some hopeless rube who just tossed away money.

The finger wagging gets old.

I have bought 100 cm dolls on Amazon that came in perfect condition and that I enjoyed very much. I just can't see paying 1K for a Riley from say 1 AM when I can get a knockoff for 300 delivered to my door in 2 days. I had a 105 CM that was very well constructed and would have lasted for a long time but unfortunately I left a USB hole warmer in her pussy too long and destroyed it.

Recently I bought a full size knockoff doll from Amazon for $525+ expedited shipping. She help up great for a month, but then the spine snapped at the torso. Probably my fault as I was in the heat of the moment and picked her up wrong. But I have found even in this condition the doll is still excellent and I am having super intense experiences that are simply amazing. If the neck joint is broken thats a different story, I can't do the floppy neck thing at all.

If I do need to get rid of her, at the price point its a lot less painful than if I had gone 2K to "TDF approved". I had dolls from YL and OR and while they were of generally good quality there were also the usual problems of finger pokes and especially disfiguration in the crotch area, as well as tearing of the TPE, all over the place, seems a new one would pop up every couple days.

I've only had the Amazon doll 5 weeks but there is no skin tearing at all and the crotch area is still perfect. Plus she is very pleasing to the eye and keeps me excited during sex.
To be fair to the OP and to keep on topic, this isn't about purchasing a doll on Amazon. The vendor in question may be selling OEM dolls and it appears some prices are reasonable for the brands advertised. Hopefully the vendor is selling OEM dolls but if you have any concerns about their authenticity it might be worth paying the extra few bucks to a TDF approved vendor just for the piece of mind.
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

rubherkitty wrote:People ask opinions then don't like the answers.
Yeah, really. :roll:
None of us here who say it is best to stay away from certain sites are being paid by TDF or anyone else to say it.
People ask and we tell them and its usually based on experience. Some people here got scammed their first time around because they didn't know any better.
I hate to see anyone get scammed. And there are always telltale signs if a site is a scam.

If you need proof, go ahead and order a cheap doll and see what happens. If you get a piece of shit like most people do, there is your proof.
Pretty costly and time consuming way to find out even though people with experience in this realm told you before hand to leave it alone.

We do this because we don't like to see fellow doll people waste their time and money on substandard shit.
Not because we enjoy telling people what to do, or who to buy from.

We don't get paid to talk up TDF vendors.
The bottom line is if you buy from a vendor on here, your purchase is a lot more secure and you will be taken care of if any problems arise.
You won't get that with a cheap knockoff seller. If you have any problems with them, they will most likely tell you to go fuck yourself, its your problem, if they even reply at all.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

They told me they were an accredited 3rd party vendor for 6YE but on 6YE's site they arnt listed as such. Definitely a scam.
Very good catch......Far more important if some one wants a 6yE
Means is they will not get the high quality 6yE dolls made by 6YE global with latest and greatest upgrades and they will not carry the AMOR line as well.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

We don't get paid to talk up TDF vendors.
The bottom line is if you buy from a vendor on here, your purchase is a lot more secure and you will be taken care of if any problems arise.
I will blunt, if you buy from ANY TDF vendor you see that has posted on this post such as Doll Castle, Beautiful Dolls, Sili Doll, or Don (MAT).
I am helping a person who got sent the wrong doll by a TDF vendor, oh, authentic, but he received a 170H cup not a 168G cup.
Maybe this TDF vendor was DRUNK while looking at factory photos. Paypal dispute being done. SAD!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Quantum,
https://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/scams.htm
It is what it is.
Love,
The BCD Doggies
Attachments
IMG_3602.JPG
IMG_3602.JPG (101.66 KiB) Viewed 3183 times
IMG_3086.JPG
IMG_3086.JPG (168.03 KiB) Viewed 3183 times
IMG_1685.JPG
IMG_1685.JPG (111.18 KiB) Viewed 3183 times

Fotogenic
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fotogenic »

I got my first two dolls off of Amazon due to inexperience. The sellers used WM's photos and both did not look like the photos. The biggest problem was the heads. Buuuuuut I got what I paid for and they still hold up. The sellers did not scam me beyond the use of someone else's pics. But one of them cost $800 and it requires too much maintenance and the color has a translucent quality in contrast with WM's. The other doll was an Angelia which had cheap wire wrists that broke after a week. I learned my lesson and bought the rest of my dolls from Dollhouse168 and JinSan(WM).

I still love my first two. Especially the Angelia McFloppyWrists. She's made of very firm TPE which is a wonderful contrast to the very soft and squishy higher end dolls. The body is tough and resilient, not as flexible, but I don't feel uncomfortable experimenting with makeup and paint.

My recommendation is if you can only get one doll... Get a decent one. They look better and are less time consuming to maintain. If you buy a cheapo doll and don't want it to stink in the holes and don't want it to tear then you'll need to wash and dry it meticulously and rub it down with mineral oil at least once a month whether you use it or not.

On the other hand, if you only get one doll and it's a cheap Amazon one... you won't know what your missing anyway.

Paulpaul
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Paulpaul »

Any new info on this place?
I’m new here and made an order with them yesterday.
I should probably cancel now but before I do, I’d like to know if anyone has additional input and where would be a good alternative site to order from.
I ordered a Piper Doll; Phoebe. Cute as can be. I don’t want to end up disappointed with a cheap replica.
Thanks,
Paul Paul

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Paulpaul wrote:Any new info on this place?
I’m new here and made an order with them yesterday.
I should probably cancel now but before I do, I’d like to know if anyone has additional input and where would be a good alternative site to order from.
I ordered a Piper Doll; Phoebe. Cute as can be. I don’t want to end up disappointed with a cheap replica.
Thanks,
Paul Paul
Why didn't you just buy from a TDF vendor?

Paulpaul
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Paulpaul »

I didn’t order from a TDF vendor because I didn’t know TDF existed. I just saw the Doll listed on what looked like a legit site and ordered. So far the communication with the vendor has been fantastic. I’ll keep this thread updated so everyone will know what my complete experience is. So far this thread hasn’t listed any concrete facts to discredit the vendor; no one has shown pictures or actually ordered from them. Correct me if I’m wrong. So, I’m cautiously optimistic :)

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

You're OK.
Joining TDF 1 day after you buy a doll off Alibaba or elsewhere is #1 membership prerequisite! :D

Welcome to TDF! :glou:

Have fun and remember they haven't kicked me off here......yet! :wink:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS