www.wmdolls.com

New doll site? Based out of Cali. Anyone?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
dark4ngel64

New doll site? Based out of Cali. Anyone?

Post by dark4ngel64 »

lovedollpalace.com

Looks like a nice place, dolls are reasonable - I can't find them (pro's or con) here on TDF.

Has anyone had any experience with them?

Based out of the US - California, be kinda nice without customs issues for one..

Thanks
"I thought about our dilemma, and I came up with a solution that I honestly think works out best for one of both of us."
-guess who :-) if you don't know YOUR WAY TOO OLD!!!

VSP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New doll site? Based out of Cali. Anyone?

Post by VSP »

Those guys are based in California about as much as I'm messaging you from the Moon.
Website.PNG
Website.PNG (935.62 KiB) Viewed 7417 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

dark4ngel64 wrote:lovedollpalace.com

Looks like a nice place, dolls are reasonable - I can't find them (pro's or con) here on TDF.

Has anyone had any experience with them?

Based out of the US - California, be kinda nice without customs issues for one..

Thanks
Prices seem a little on the. "too good to be true" side to me. Buyer beware as they say.

Even [IF] they are legit though, all the dolls they have listed are still from Chinese manufacturers. Same customs requirements as TDF approved vendors. Many of whom are also based in the US.

Quantum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Quantum »

Let's see... just because a site isn't written with proper English grammar doesn't necessarily imply they are based outside the U.S. Many people, especially from Asia, have trouble speaking English despite being in the country for a long time. It's also possible they simply have a warehouse based in the U.S., but the main company and web designer may be based outside. This whole idea that because someone doesn't speak your language must mean they're illegitimate needs to stop. I can assure you any red-blooded American can scam you out of house and home all the while using proper grammar. I see a few reviews on their site with buyers that appear to be English speakers. None of this is conclusive and they may very well be scammers, but improper grammar doesn't prove anything.

As to issues regarding importing dolls into the U.S.; as far as I know, all sex dolls are permitted. Only 2D material involving obscene acts are prohibitted as of now. You shouldn't have issues with customs so long as the seller isn't doing anything shady or illegal, i.e. selling drugs, using misleading shipping labels, including indecent images of children etc. This shoudn't be regarded as legal advice as I'm not a lawyer, but if any dolls were illegal in any sense, they wouldn't be trying to pass the Creeper Act. It's still making its way through the House from what I hear.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

If you want a California based doll company, I can help you with that :) For Sili Dolls Signature Series line, I import the doll for you, quality check, assemble, and do make up and surface treatments to your specifications, and then ship it out from within the USA.

No matter what vendor you choose, go with someone accredited by TDF! We are way more likely to be willing and able to help you in case of issues and you can be certain that you’ll get a genuine doll. There are way too many cheap knock offs out there!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Too good to be true... Their dolls cost less than we as a vendor pay to the producent and we do buy a lot of dolls each month. maybe they buy from a "copy factory". They copy dolls and use shitty materials. 2 weeks after receiving the doll she will be a wreck.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Quantum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Quantum »

beautifuldolls wrote:...2 weeks after receiving the doll she will be a wreck.
Can we have some form of verification for this? For instance, how can we determine if this is due to the quality of the TPE vs. poor handling/lack of maintenance? And what exactly is meant by "a wreck"?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Quantum wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:...2 weeks after receiving the doll she will be a wreck.
Can we have some form of verification for this? For instance, how can we determine if this is due to the quality of the TPE vs. poor handling/lack of maintenance? And what exactly is meant by "a wreck"?
We've seen it time and time again. The TPE just falls to pieces. Some copy factories are better than others and sometimes people are lucky. I had a sample doll from a new factory and it was disgusting - literally turned my stomach. She was falling apart in her box. With powdering she was OK enough for photos and I gave her to a friend. Two months later only a skeleton was left.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Quantum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Quantum »

Words aren't verification. For instance, I would love to see clear images of the doll still packed in the box, fresh from delivery, falling apart. I would also love to see images of the final state of that doll after the two months. I understand if you don't have these images, but if you did that might be enough to convince me. Better yet, video documentation would do wonders.

dark4ngel64

Post by dark4ngel64 »

OK. I mean this the most sincerest way possible, so don't take this the wrong way - or "snotty"
(remember - women pull this stunt all the time, thus why we choose to avoid them)

OK... here we go..

my question is this:

Is this how TDF REALLY determines a doll company (aside from the obvious scammers) with:
  • suspicions which include, suspect grammatical errors, typos and locations?
  • china made or not china made (or select your fav country / manufacturer of hatred) - ford would have been out of business a long time ago!!!! especially when they switched to mazda to make their engines
  • "to-good-to-be-true" logic
  • one or two bad experience with another member(s). If this was an engraved in stone reason, how many restaurants would be closed due to the "hair-in-the-soup" syndrome? eh?
vsp image proves only that the "person" - decided to use a template to get his site up most likely to save money. who knows, I cannot speak for his reasoning. Spelling errors don't count - i mispell all the time unless I take a sec to use the spell checker.

I know most if not all of you have the same though "go head. spend your money, maybe you'll get lucky, but if not, don't say we didn't warn you"
I think with that mentality, "Consumer Report" would have went out of biz YEARS AGO. For the most part they try to provide "solid" proof that products and services they review or scam or legit.
So far (in this thread) I have not seen that. No one here has purchased from them. Are they legit? who knows. could just be a 3rd party vendor..

So help me out here guys, Im not being an ASS! I'm saying of TDF is going to take on the "police" role of who is legit and who is a scam, how about get some documented proof. So when someone says - hey what "this site" TDF can easily say - we're still looking into it, or yes (obvious as it is listed here) or No - and here is what we found. But what I am seeing thoughout the site is a lot of heresay. Maybe it's because I grew up with computers instead of people, but I am for the most part VERY binary, only on rare (and sometimes STUPID) ocasions, I'll take a chance - if there is not much loss.

I am still researching but this I know so far:
  • That site is hosted on shopify.com - watch out! they share personal data like crazy*
  • The phone number is an individual I may pay to search it down. I do know it is a cellphone - who uses a cell phone for business? For your employees yes, but for handling thousands of $$ of merc? ya right
  • THIS BOTHERS ME:
    Can I send my doll back to you for repairs?
    Due to the nature of these products, we do not accept dolls back into our facility due to health concerns of our employees.
    :haha4:
  • I looked all over anything that would yeild their address is canceled out like the above
    • Can I return my Doll? NO
    • Can I send my doll back to you for repairs? no
  • VSP was on the right track, but wrong area
    Do I have to pay customs, import taxes and duties?
    No. You will not pay customs, import taxes and duties for residents of the U.S.A.

Unless I'm reading this wrong - if they are based in California - why the term "for residents of the U.S.A.??? must be a different California
  • Everything about them is hidden, finger yields Canada(but thats because their domain is purchased through 1and1.com) - whois has it all masked up. Sorry even if they were legit, I don't buy from anyone that has to hide their ID. As mentionied above,

[/list]

Hey cool, I solved this myself :-)

you guys still love me??? :whistle: :wink:

hey maybe I can be the official "researcher"

No gut feelings. I prob would have said, "... haven't seen or dealt with them - it's all you, take a chance and let us know how it goes".

* I pay a company to keep my name off the net. it is well worth it these days!!!
"I thought about our dilemma, and I came up with a solution that I honestly think works out best for one of both of us."

Quantum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Quantum »

In the end, I trust Amazon's a-z guarantee. Personally, I would never go to a third party's site unless backed up by a significant amount of verified feedback. I trust the vendors and manufacturers on this forum, for the most part, for that reason. While not foolproof, the shear volume of reviews of dolls purchased from manufacturers approved on this forum, lends credence to that in my mind. It's simply the price point for me that turns me away from the sellers here. While I understand that dolls sold here are likely of a higher caliber than those sold elsewhere, and the claimed care and backing given to them are certainly a weight off my shoulder, the oftentimes $1000 price increase compared to dolls sold on Amazon isn't worth it to me. If these lower quality dolls truly due deteriorate to the degree claimed within a relatively short time frame, I may change my view. I will say this about Amazon though; don't trust the pictures given for particular dolls, use the product description instead. If the dimensions are listed and are accurate according to what the doll you're interested in should be, you should be golden. If someone buys a doll listed as "5.5ft 140cm love doll" and doesn't receive what the picture showed, that's their own fault. I don't know why these sellers do this, but Amazon's pretty good about getting you a refund if you can prove the doll didn't match the description.

dark4ngel64

Post by dark4ngel64 »

Amen @quantum
I agree 100%, I been with amazon for over 12yrs, i've had maybe 3 incidents in that time (including a prime issue) and the matter was alwyas resolved in a few hours - recently it was a cellphone issue of delivery - guy was actually on our door step and for some reason took off. said he knocked (he didnt) anyways. they called the driver (which they dont normally do) and had his ass back here in like 2hrs! so ya, even when things go south, amazon is good about backing you up.

the only thing I'll add, it is just the hassle I am trying to avoid. I trust amazon. I seen people here that purchased dolls from amzon, turned out ok, lucky? maybe

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Yeah, Amazon is still a crap shoot. Not saying you can’t get perfectly acceptable stuff from there and the A-Z garantee is nice sometimes. But those vendors still may not be providing genuine or high-quality dolls and often bank on the fact that most of their customers will be too embarrassed to complain or not know the difference between real and knock off products. Even from the big ones with thousands of reviews - you stick around here long enough and you’ll see people who love their amazon dolls and people who are extremely dissatisfied. Personally, if something is going to be laying next to me in bed, I want to know it’s made from high-quality material that’s within acceptable health standards. I’ll gladly spend a little extra just for that peace of mind.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

the only thing i will add is that these cheap dolls are purchased quite often more then premium quality ones. there is posts every single day about people going to buy or have bought form these places. yet after a few months there is no word from them. no photos. nothing. they just disappear. if these cheap dolls last even half that of a premium quality one then tdf would be over run with them by now.

i know there are exceptions. i know that some people here do state that there doll is performing better then they hoped. and there are some around here still posting about them. but it is so much less than what is being bought.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

People ask opinions then don't like the answers.
Buy a doll and tell us how it goes. Always has to be a 1st person to find out.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS