www.wmdolls.com

finelovedolls, TGTBT?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
ryan_7159

Re: finelovedolls, TGTBT?

Post by ryan_7159 »

Thanks.

FYI, the doll I ordered is a B-cup 157cm WM doll. https://how-old.net/ rated her as 20 yrs old, so I'm not too concerned about her getting blocked/destroyed. Just very concerned she's been tampered with or worse damaged (the horrors I've seen on this site...gulp)

Push comes to shove, I will ask FineDolls to make a refund, or section 75/chargeback as a last resort.

I'll see how this all goes but I'm pretty shocked about UK customs. Makes me wonder if shipping to the Netherlands and driving to pick her up myself would work out better...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - Customs can be pigs. I had a sample SM153 sent to me and they opened the box, left dirty marks on her back and clearly pulled a finger, distorting it and causing her to lose a nail.

This is one reason why the Brexiteers are off their heads as it's only our Customs Union with the continent which is enabling legitimate goods to be imported untampered with.

And however wonderful finelovedolls might be, buying from an experienced TDF approved vendor will mean that you don't have to worry about the monkeys in Customs and what they might be doing nor having to contemplate driving to the Netherlands.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

aztec25ac
Former Member

Post by aztec25ac »

Wow, that's a realllly good site. Makes me want to order another doll lol

000Weasel000
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by 000Weasel000 »

haremlover wrote:Yes - Customs can be pigs......

And however wonderful finelovedolls might be, buying from an experienced TDF approved vendor will mean that you don't have to worry about the monkeys in Customs and what they might be doing nor having to contemplate driving to the Netherlands.

Best wishes

Harem
No offence....and I know I'm new here...but I don't see how an approved TDF vendor would have any bearing on whether or not one's purchase is handled by a pig in Customs....

I just hope Canadian Customs are more respectful with my purchase than what you experienced...

000Weasel000

ryan_7159

Post by ryan_7159 »

Regardless of how things turn out, I'd certainly agree that the premium is more warranted. I see the value now.

Got to say though that FLD have a really good site and the choice on offer is large. If things go tits up, would you mind suggesting a uk reseller that stocks https://www.finelovedolls.com/shop/tpe- ... /js157-11/?

Thanks,

R

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

000Weasel000 wrote: No offence....and I know I'm new here...but I don't see how an approved TDF vendor would have any bearing on whether or not one's purchase is handled by a pig in Customs....
Please let me assure you that together with the experienced manufacturers they do.

Canadian customs might be different, I don't know about them but those familiar with the trade ensure smoother operations and transport.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

000Weasel000
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by 000Weasel000 »

haremlover wrote:
000Weasel000 wrote: No offence....and I know I'm new here...but I don't see how an approved TDF vendor would have any bearing on whether or not one's purchase is handled by a pig in Customs....
Please let me assure you that together with the experienced manufacturers they do.

Canadian customs might be different, I don't know about them but those familiar with the trade ensure smoother operations and transport.

Best wishes

Harem
So who was your sample sent from? An approved TDF vendor? Because you admitted that customs messed up the sample....

All I'm saying is, if an unscrupulous custom official decides to go above and beyond their call of duty, it's anyone's guess what'll happen to one's purchase....
Regards,

000Weasel000

Redandgold510

Post by Redandgold510 »

Finelovedoll.com is legit. I recieved my doll in 2 weeks! I was super amazed by how fast it was! Finelovedolls.com answered all my questions for two months while i did research, i appreciated their patience with me lol. Fine love dolls had a lot of knowledge and made me feel very safe and comfortable doing business with them. He would answer my questions in minutes 24/7, not sure he sleeps lol. Ultimately, i chose finelove dolls because they were the cheapest and offered a two heads with one doll deal. I do not regret it at all! Other vendors charge 300+ for an additional head. I ended up buying a YL 155D with wm heads.

youngOldman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by youngOldman »

Still don’t know if this is the rout for me. Have no problem with Uncanny Valley just know that this is not a real person. Pulled the trigger anyway. Started to find info on dolls once I realized I had just spent $2000.00 on a doll and saw all the scam posts on The Doll Forum my seller was not on the list. Started to worry I had made a mistake. My seller even had some negative posts about them. So far, I must tell you my experience in the doll world has been positive because of FineLoveDolls.com they made me a doll and shipped in less then a month, made right and then some, the damage by the shipper even though it was not their fault and continue to keep me informed.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

I've found several uncomplimentary, un-researched, and unfounded comments about our forum, composed by someone going by the name of finelovedolls.

We'd prefer not to give them any traffic, considering; so I'm locking this thread until I can discuss this with site ownership.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS