www.wmdolls.com

PROOF as to why not to buy fake or cheap China Market dolls

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: PROOF as to why not to buy fake or cheap China Market do

Post by RGC_0767 »

Mr Miyagi wrote:Probably not worth fighting I'm guessing, but the could put an end to it on Amazon simply by setting up a shop there and telling Amazon only they can use their images, all other Amazon vendors would then risk losing their Amazon shop if they continued to use the stolen images.
We'll just blame the overpriced lawyers. Not Amazon or any others. You are probably right. The cost to fight would not net a lot of return for them.
So consumer shall be advocate!! :)

Quantum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Quantum »

Couldn't agree more with the last couple of pages. Ultimately, the old adage is true "you get what you pay for." It is incumbent on the buyer to research exactly what is being sold. I don't know why foreign resellers choose to engage in the practices they do, perhaps it's simply a difference of culture and business models. I'm not convinced that if all you want is a cheap entry level doll, you should stay away from sites like Amazon. There are many reviews of people both there and on this site being completely satisfied with their purchase. Even if you aren't satisfied with your purchase, if you use a reputable platform such as Amazon or Paypal, you are very likely to receive a refund. In the cases where people haven't received a refund, I find that the buyers are at fault for either waiting too long to open a case or buying from an untrustworthy platform. I've spent a considerable amount of time reading old threads here and all the issues raised about counterfeit dolls could easily apply to "genuine" dolls, albeit it is much less likely. Tearing, oilyness, poor skeleton design, flaking, finger pokes, strange odors/coloration, deformities, etc. These issues exist for both types of dolls and can easily be the result of poor handling and/or lack of maintenance. The only real issue I have with the conterfeit dolls is the allegations that dolls would literally and completely melt within a few hours to a few days from receipt, leaving nothing but a skeleton and a soupy TPE mess. I've only read this once, but there was nothing to substantiate this claim. If it indeed did happen, it seems to be a rare exception very far from the rule.

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

Quantum wrote:...The only real issue I have with the conterfeit dolls is the allegations that dolls would literally and completely melt within a few hours to a few days from receipt, leaving nothing but a skeleton and a soupy TPE mess....
This is quite believable. Here is one possible scenario. Some of those knockout brands offer heating option. As they are less established brands, they may have implemented it poorly. Or the buyer simply forgot to switch the heat off...

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Quantum wrote:... I've spent a considerable amount of time reading old threads here and all the issues raised about counterfeit dolls could easily apply to "genuine" dolls, albeit it is much less likely. Tearing, oilyness, poor skeleton design, flaking, finger pokes, strange odors/coloration, deformities, etc. These issues exist for both types of dolls...
I couldn't agree more.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

I have talked to the designer of the JellyNew Dolls and he said he could have any doll made I want and I could choose Jinsan factory or a factory that would make it cheaper and JellyNew is his website and he designed his own dolls but sells all dolls that are made at the main factory as well as what we call knock off dolls from a generic factory.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

staycool64 wrote:I have talked to the designer of the JellyNew Dolls and he said he could have any doll made I want and I could choose Jinsan factory or a factory that would make it cheaper and JellyNew is his website and he designed his own dolls but sells all dolls that are made at the main factory as well as what we call knock off dolls from a generic factory.
Gee, I wonder who else you been talking to :lol:

That right there is on the money for the JN lines.

They do own licensed and design own patents stock of which there are over 7 doll models, is indeed made by the aforementioned factory. And Correct, they also resell dolls from this factory that generically have other brand names, but as discussed earlier, they rebrand them under their own catalogue, due to differing contract license's or memorandum of understandings with the brand owners.

The factory does not give two flying farks who the make the dolls for and who sells them. The factory is basically 30 units of model Y to agent X, 30 units of model Y to Agent Y, etc, etc, etc...total units for model y 120 for moth X to 5 Agents, factory has 120 invoices due, or presold for model Y from 5 agents. Brand owner gets A.B% commission per unit value sold. So, the fog should be starting to clear again.

Does that answer your WM 170 listed as JN 170 question :wink:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Quantum wrote:Couldn't agree more with the last couple of pages. Ultimately, the old adage is true "you get what you pay for." It is incumbent on the buyer to research exactly what is being sold. I don't know why foreign resellers choose to engage in the practices they do, perhaps it's simply a difference of culture and business models. I'm not convinced that if all you want is a cheap entry level doll, you should stay away from sites like Amazon. There are many reviews of people both there and on this site being completely satisfied with their purchase. Even if you aren't satisfied with your purchase, if you use a reputable platform such as Amazon or Paypal, you are very likely to receive a refund. In the cases where people haven't received a refund, I find that the buyers are at fault for either waiting too long to open a case or buying from an untrustworthy platform. I've spent a considerable amount of time reading old threads here and all the issues raised about counterfeit dolls could easily apply to "genuine" dolls, albeit it is much less likely. Tearing, oilyness, poor skeleton design, flaking, finger pokes, strange odors/coloration, deformities, etc. These issues exist for both types of dolls and can easily be the result of poor handling and/or lack of maintenance. The only real issue I have with the conterfeit dolls is the allegations that dolls would literally and completely melt within a few hours to a few days from receipt, leaving nothing but a skeleton and a soupy TPE mess. I've only read this once, but there was nothing to substantiate this claim. If it indeed did happen, it seems to be a rare exception very far from the rule.
A first time "knockoff" doll buyer is something like a teenage kid with his first car.. may look like a piece of junk to some, but it's that teenagers freedom to go where he wants and have some kicks with his new toy.
Once he has gained some experience, he can fix his car up better, or upgrade to something newer, better. As far as cars, I'd NEVER buy a car online without wanting to see it... so they do have the doll consumer in a bit of a fish hook. Pictures can lie, right movie stars?? LOL

My father sold an 1960 Impala ragtop, The guy who bought it was 2000 miles away. He DID NOT come to look at it. My father never heard from the guy after it was shipped to him. Guy paid $21,000 for it. Smart or Dumb? :)

Vendors such as those here on TDF with knowledge and experience will indeed be helpful with purchases. I suppose a bit of a premium is paid for that.

I'm still waiting for LuAnne to melt :) But summer is not too far off :lol: 8)

Quantum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Quantum »

I'm not saying dolls bought from vendors on this forum are not superior, they surely are. I'm simply saying that if you're like me, looking for something cheap, there's nothing wrong with going to Amazon. I won't speak to Ebay, Alibaba, or others, as I'm unfamiliar with their policies. There's alot of demonization of the idea of a knockoff on this forum. I personally don't mind a knockoff as long as it lasts a reasonable amount of time and saves me money. I only work a 9-5. A purchase of over $1400 just isn't realistic for me and anything below 140cm is just too small. I can't afford a car either.

Quantum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Quantum »

If the vendors and manufacturers of genuine dolls truly want to protect us and their brands, make cheaper dolls. Use a less durable but non-toxic blend of TPE and market them as such. Then sell the more durable TPE dolls as longer lasting.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Quantum wrote:I'm not saying dolls bought from vendors on this forum are not superior, they surely are. I'm simply saying that if you're like me, looking for something cheap, there's nothing wrong with going to Amazon. I won't speak to Ebay, Alibaba, or others, as I'm unfamiliar with their policies. There's alot of demonization of the idea of a knockoff on this forum. I personally don't mind a knockoff as long as it lasts a reasonable amount of time and saves me money. I only work a 9-5. A purchase of over $1400 just isn't realistic for me and anything below 140cm is just too small. I can't afford a car either.
I bought my doll from Aliexpress. I wasn't about to spend 2000+ bucks for one. I have the money, I honestly did think about going with a high end doll, but I weighed it all out.
What's it for? just sex? yawn!
Once I get it, it is pretty much mine. (considered used)
Do I have room for it?
Will I feel somewhat guilty?
Is this a healthy hobby for me?
Will I feel I just wasted my money.??

I was lured in just like most guys.... horny? sure! Are these doctored pics? maybe some cheating with photoshop going on.??? LOL I've bought many Chinese things, and was satisfied they did the job for me. We have a cheap tool store here called Princess Auto, America's Harbour Freight type place. I bought items from Ebay from China because at Princess Auto the same thing, in the same package basically was 4 times the price at the store. Had to wait for it. big deal!!
with dolls?? You stick a penis in a hole and thrust... there is no real science to it!! LOL
Yes, I do not understand the demonization of all that is going on with the knock off being knocked!! (well I do, but will keep it to myself) :)
If you take care of something as best ya can, and do not beat the hell out of it, it will last a reasonable amount of time... even if ya got it cheap!!
I did not buy from Amazon only because buyer reviews for the sellers were lacking. 1 or 2 reviews are hardly enough to seal a deal.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A thread to watch, for those who fancy buying outside the protections of TDF accreditation is https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =7&t=99480

Split after two days.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS