www.wmdolls.com

PROOF as to why not to buy fake or cheap China Market dolls

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

PROOF as to why not to buy fake or cheap China Market dolls

Post by haremlover »

A friend of mine enthuses . . . about cheap dolls from AliExpress and says how wonderful it is to be able to get two or three dolls for the price of one.

I've bought second hand through this forum an OR doll not sourced through Joyce and she's either fake or sourced by another vendor through the backdoor of the Chinese market factory and she's useless and unsalable. And I've bought an OR head from another member who got an OR doll from my friend.

When this head arrived, it had been damaged in the post and beyond that, revolted me for some reason.

Realising that my friend enjoys AliExpress to source his dolls . . . the penny dropped - she's fake!

The shiny surface, slightly oily compared to the real deal, is a TPE that doesn't turn me on. So now I've discovered why he never goes to bed with his dolls . . . He doesn't know what talents a genuine OR doll uses for seduction :-) Perhaps that's why his wife allows him to have dolls.

The makeup of the head is less subtle and sophisticated than the genuine, the colour's different and there's no evidence of her ever having had lower eyelashes. Genuine OR dolls have lower eyelashes and the eyelashes are different to the fake.

Meanwhile, Sam, WM Manufacturer wrote to me definitively yesterday about the difference between dolls you find on AliExpress and the like, if genuine, and the kosher dolls you buy through Graham at LoveDoll UK or Phil at The Doll House made specifically for international export:
for oversea order doll , we will be more care and make more careful check and quality control. because when doll ship to oversea , then that is very difficult ship back . so every doll we are make more care for QC . we don't want any doll ship to oversea and get problem when customer receive .
So please don't buy at AliExpress and think you're getting a good doll cheap. She'll either be fake or intended for the local Chinese local market only.

In my opinion For Sale ads on the forum here should be required to state the originating provenance of all second hand dolls for sale. I won't be touching any, however apparently attractive, unless they're genuine bought through a reputable vendor or direct from the manufacturer.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: PROOF as to why not to buy fake or cheap China Market do

Post by ZannyDanger »

Buying a cheap knockoff only to have her fall apart very shortly after receiving her must feel absolutely terrible. Regardless of your doll's intended use, realise that you're not getting a ''great deal''... you will get what you pay for.

There's a good reason why there's a price gap between legitimate dolls and cheap knockoffs. In my opinion, tpe dolls are already pretty affordable as is compared to silicone ones. Recent advancements in tpe engineering and skeleton development mean the quality of genuine dolls has been improving exponentially just this past year alone. Please do yourself a favor: save up the few $100 more and buy yourself a girl that will meet your expectations.
Quality is worth the investment.

Very informative post Harem, coultn't agree more.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

same goes for the cheap knock off dolls that use stolen wm doll pics on amazon like the newnow and kingmansion version of the 140 cm katie dolls with heads 36 and 56. They label them as ‘jenny and sabrina’ and sell them for about $700. half the price of an actual WM doll and the pics people post show how they kind of look like them but you can clearly tell they arent the same doll but instead a cheaply made counterfeit version. several users have complained of multiple dolls breaking at the spine and hip when trying to manuever them and one is on his third doll after it lasted only 2 months and broke atbthe exact same place in the back and he was very careful with it due tomthe fact his first broke in the same place. So they are selling cheap versions with defective internals or cheaply made skeletons that have limited range movements and fail rather quick to the point where they break. Very bad imo. One buyer was told that the dolls need to be replaced every two months or so with regular usage and he said his response to the seller was they should offer a sub based business model as your money us being thrown out the window. Everything looks nice when you first unbox it but after it breaks and is unusable after two or three months that would really suck and make you wish you spent more on a better made brand name doll. Quality is more important than saving some money initially only to find yourself losing out in the end.

da_putzler

Post by da_putzler »

My own doll came from aliexpress and is still in perfect condition to this day even though it cost a quarter of what it should have, and I sleep with my doll beside me in bed each night.

j2austin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by j2austin »

Any recommended doll thats cheap and good for my first one?

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

JellyNew dolls are very well designed and have very little smell JellyNew.com
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

staycool64 wrote:JellyNew dolls are very well designed and have very little smell JellyNew.com
Example $900 plus shipping for there 160 cm with extra Pamela head plus all upgrades for $1,477. Yep good deal Rite! Do not be afraid to go outside of TDF. Just read posts and ask people on here what there experience was with an outside source. You have to be careful even on TDF on a doll purchase. I have had challenging situations but were resolved. Wouldn't it be nice to not have to worry about things like this here on TDF. So beware get pictures and make sure your getting a good designed doll as well as higher quality TPE.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

staycool64 wrote: Example $900 plus shipping for there 160 cm with extra Pamela head plus all upgrades for $1,477. Yep good deal Rite!
You can easily buy a genuine Jinsan doll around that pricepoint... just saying.

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

staycool64 wrote:
staycool64 wrote:JellyNew dolls are very well designed and have very little smell JellyNew.com
Example $900 plus shipping for there 160 cm with extra Pamela head plus all upgrades for $1,477. Yep good deal Rite! Do not be afraid to go outside of TDF. Just read posts and ask people on here what there experience was with an outside source. You have to be careful even on TDF on a doll purchase. I have had challenging situations but were resolved. Wouldn't it be nice to not have to worry about things like this here on TDF. So beware get pictures and make sure your getting a good designed doll as well as higher quality TPE.

jellynow sells fakes.

check this out: http://jellynew.com/products-295.html

this is the exact doll i purchased from BD dolls here, its a WM Doll, made from TPE, this site has it listed as a JellyNew brand and made from silicone. what more do you need to know that the site you listed is not legit.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Good warnings - it must be quite tempting for first-time purchasers to get fooled into buying from non-authorized vendors ie Ali Express EBay Amazon etc. Sure there is a (small) chance that you will get a 'bargain' doll that you will be happy with but more than likely you will receive a copy/fake and there is a high chance that she will have an inferior skeleton, be more oily and just not look/feel as good.

If all you can afford is the cheapo $500-1000 dolls then maybe you can take the chance. Even for us more experienced doll owners, there is often the temptation to buy one of these cheap dolls but the reality is that (most likely) you will be grossly disappointed buy from the lower end of the market.

In reality, you can get a good quality doll from a reputable company (WM OR YL 6YE etc) for $1500-2000. This is really quite amazing value for money when you consider all of the amazing fun you can have with your doll. Photography, fantasy, pseudo-relationship, intimacy etc.

Most of these high quality dolls are very satisfying so for a bit extra you can get yourself an amazing companion so why would you want to go cheap and risk getting some Chinese knock-off doll from Ali-Express/Ebay/Amazon?

This is especially important if you are going to use your doll as a spouse/partner. If you simply want the doll for sex and to 'throw about' and bang for 6-12mths then maybe (just maybe) a cheap $500-1000 doll (might) meet your needs. But it is VITAL that if you are looking to make your doll into your 'significant other' and actually form a significant bond with your new 'lady' then you simply MUST get a proper high quality doll from a TDF approved manufacturer and vendor.

Imagine if you buy some cheap crappy doll, make a 'background story' for her, give her a name, identity and develop actual love feelings for her, only for her to collapse and fall apart in 3-6months. This could be emotionally devastating for someone who is unable to form a relationship with a RG and is relying on their doll lady to become their significant other. This is NOT some cheap masturbator/sex toy - these dolls are works of art, beautiful faces, full figured bodies and can appear extremely real and life-like. They (can be) so much more than just a cheap sex toy. You are never going to spend 2 hours (or more) photographing your pocket pussy or cock sleeve, but there is every chance that you could get lost for hours photographing your new lady.

Buying a full sized, life-like love doll is so much more than just buying something to stick your cock into. Even many of us who bought a doll as nothing more than a sex toy, have formed some degree of 'connection' with our dolls, even if it is nothing more than a bit of an 'escape into fantasy' or simply having something sexy and beautiful to look at and admire.

For doll owners (like myself) who own a whole harem of dolls, having a doll break or deteriorate is a mildly frustrating (and potentially costly) situation, but ultimately, it is NOT really a big deal to us. We 'doll harem' owners can relatively easily replace and old/damaged doll without much emotional trauma.

But for anyone who actually forms a significant bond with their TPE/Silicone lady, watching her fall apart in front of your eyes could potentially break your heart and traumatize you almost as much as losing a real-life spouse/partner. Do you really want to risk such incredible trauma?

STEER CLEAR of the low quality cheap dolls UNLESS you are only interested in a cheap sex toy and can handle if it breaks on you in a few months. If there is any possible chance of forming any type of significant 'connection' to your doll then avoid the low quality dolls like the plague.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Once again, I see no real proof/evidence. All you offer are your feelings, your opinions, and a quote from someone who none of us know. This is not proof - It is fear-mongering. You may think you know how to 'work the crowd', but you still don't offer one shred of verifiable evidence. Therefore, what you offer is NOT proof, but propaganda.

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

lilbitlonely wrote:Once again, I see no real proof/evidence. All you offer are your feelings, your opinions, and a quote from someone who none of us know. This is not proof - It is fear-mongering. You may think you know how to 'work the crowd', but you still don't offer one shred of verifiable evidence. Therefore, what you offer is NOT proof, but propaganda.
:thumbs_up:

Approved vendors or not, the existing TPE dolls sales model is nothing more than flea market of middlemen placing orders for Jinsan factory. And if you ask me, whom do I trust more, some random doll store out there in the wild web, or vendors gathering on some established web portal (amazon, ebay, or aliexpress), then there is no competition. I can see reviews and sales numbers on aliexpress. I know nothing about those small doll stores with independent websites.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

haremlover wrote:A friend of mine enthuses . . . about cheap dolls from AliExpress and says how wonderful it is to be able to get two or three dolls for the price of one.
So please don't buy at AliExpress and think you're getting a good doll cheap. She'll either be fake or intended for the local Chinese local market only.
For what I paid at Ali for m'lady I'm not disappointed at all. That's what Aliexpress is mainly for (or used to be) For local Chinese. But like any business a sale is a sale. :)
M'lady is my first doll. Sure, she is not perfect. Some parts not realistic. But if someone really loves to sex their doll, any doll will wear prematurely.
Cheaper dolls are good for entry level. Not everyone can put out 2K+ for a doll. I am glad I did not spend a huge load of money on a doll. Because she spends a lot of time stored.
M'lady has no oil issues at all. She was not shiny. and does not weep any oil. Never has. Yep, have had to fix a few things, but thats doll ownership if you want to keep her "healthy"
I do not disagree with what you say, some stuff on Ali is garbage. Cheaply/poorly made. But I am satisfied with LuAnne, she is a great little 140cm entry level doll. :)
She-is-allright.jpg

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

j2austin wrote:Any recommended doll thats cheap and good for my first one?
What is your intended purpose of a doll? a sex slave, or something to pay attention to? :) Many say "cheap is no good?" some are brand loyal. I am not against anyone.
You get what you can afford. You set a budget, and do whatever possible to stay within that budget. But your primary question may be.. "why do I want one?"
Mine was a curiosity to see if they truly were as good looking as pics posted... Mine was not a spitting image, but similar. In my mind, she is very gorgeous, and some agree with me on here :) I did not break the bank either. And have yet to bust her in 2 (skeleton) lol

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Research pays

If you really want to buy on Aliexpress there are official stores of some brands and resellers. it is easy to get a headache instead of a doll.

INFORMATIONS