www.wmdolls.com

My personal experiences with dolls buy at AlieExpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: My personal experiences with dolls buy at AlieExpress

Post by haremlover »

Fireball wrote: Who's Sam and where is he/she from? China?
Well this my friend tells the story. Were you to know who Sam is, then you'd appreciate more about the nature of Chinese business.

In the analysis above I've explained how because of shipping locally, and shipping back locally, factory and locals can play the risk of something-wrong-with-the-product game more safely and even arguably effectively. I have not portrayed the Chinese market as a sewer as you interpret. It's simply a matter of economics, and Chinese people like a bargain. More, wages are lower so making lower quality items cheaper which can be sent back to the factory for replacement or repair makes some sense for them locally in the local market. It's two way traffic.

When Chinese market products get sent internationally it's one way traffic because the costs of sending them back are uneconomic. So the business model that works in the internal market does not work for the international market.

Sam. Well Sam's the man at WM and he's the one who knows everything that goes on. Yes, he's the man in China at WM.

Under Sam there are various employees. I've heard it from two TDF vendors that they won't deal with one or other of the underling sales reps as the dolls that they supply give trouble. There are many people in China aiming to make a fast buck and they will if they can. One has a lever on another so that things go unreported and uncorrected. This is how corruption erodes reliability and the only way of ensuring reliability is to know personally who one is dealing with.

That's why of the Jinsan dolls I have advocated buying directly from Joyce at OR, Oriental Rose, because she is straight, caring for all of her customers personally, and manufactures to the expectations of the Japanese market. Brands aiming for the mass market will always be subject to the shenanigans of Chinese business. It's because she's not in that business that she and her products can be relied upon.

It's interesting also that issues of quality gave people like DH168, Doll4Ever, Irontech, Climax the impetus to start up knowing that they could do better. That's why on the Alibaba seller's range I mentioned above, you'll see WM and I think YL, unbranded dolls and JY of 158 to 165 sizes being knocked out in the $600-$1000 range, possibly $1200 but Climax maintaining prices in the $1500-$1600 region and upwards, JM coming in at over $2000 and you won't see the DH168 family of dolls there at all. This tells all about which brands aim for quality above price and which brands will be supplying a different quality of dolls to capture the mass market in the local economy.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

haremlover wrote: Well this my friend tells the story...
Thanks Harem, that explaines a lot.
Well, your explanation just missed the point of this all.
Im returning just to the beginning of this thread.
My own words:
Fireball wrote: The doll will be a sexual partner, not a Miss World. If I like her, everythink is OK, no matter who is the doll seller, what is his name, what is doll model No. or head No. etc.
.......all of them are made by WMDolls from the Jinsan TPE
I can add also this:
1) my doll(s) is not a lifeline part of my life, I think, I can live without the doll, but why not with her
2) in my age (54), my doll helps fulfil my "secret" wishes a few times a week for a "few" tens of minutes of action :D and hours of care :(
3) my dolls age is from 6 to 14 months and I think, they will last a few more years with no production defect.
Im trying to tell this: "IF" the dolls are lower quality (Im pretty sure, that the quality is much above average and enough)
and last less than the highest quality products, I can renew my harem more oftenly, because I saved a lot of money before :D AND (!)
new blood in the harem means for me new blood for my imagination and more untried fulfilment of my needs.
Maybe, after some time we can tell, we spent the same ammount, but who of us had more fun? Of course ME!
That is the point of this all!

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Fireball wrote:
My own words:
Fireball wrote: The doll will be a sexual partner, not a Miss World. If I like her, everythink is OK, no matter who is the doll seller, what is his name, what is doll model No. or head No. etc.
Mine is a cheap doll. made ok. I'm not going to be mountain climbing with it or rolling around in mud. Maybe some are too cautious with their dolls, handling like antique crystal or something. Anything will last if we are not careless. How many people do you see driving a $50,000+ car/truck like an idiot? :) I agree that the Chinese people are respectable. I've never had an issue with any Chinese person or Asian in general. (have worked with many) Because I respect everyone if they have respect for me. Simple. Even brand name tools are made in China as cheaply as possibly. Because CEO's and other VIP's of these companies have lifestyles they are trying to maintain. If it means cutting corners, these people do not care!!

Kaigen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kaigen »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Fireball wrote:
My own words:
Mine is a cheap doll. made ok. I'm not going to be mountain climbing with it or rolling around in mud. Maybe some are too cautious with their dolls, handling like antique crystal or something. Anything will last if we are not careless. How many people do you see driving a $50,000+ car/truck like an idiot? :) I agree that the Chinese people are respectable. I've never had an issue with any Chinese person or Asian in general. (have worked with many) Because I respect everyone if they have respect for me. Simple. Even brand name tools are made in China as cheaply as possibly. Because CEO's and other VIP's of these companies have lifestyles they are trying to maintain. If it means cutting corners, these people do not care!!

Admittedly I have no experience with dolls yet. But wanted to say. Its not that CEOs dont care. Its just that they are doing their jobs. The purpose of a company is to make money and offer a return to their investors. And investors are not just the 1%ers of the world. Anyone who plans for their retirement is included.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Kaigen wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
Fireball wrote:
My own words:

Admittedly I have no experience with dolls yet. But wanted to say. Its not that CEOs dont care. Its just that they are doing their jobs. The purpose of a company is to make money and offer a return to their investors. And investors are not just the 1%ers of the world. Anyone who plans for their retirement is included.
I heard an Economist say one time. And he is probably not wrong. "People who make a lot of money, are probably not being honest about it." Price gouging, etc. We are now paying more and getting less. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in some of these executive private meeting rooms. I'd probably be disgusted in their attitudes. Average CEO make 40x that of a worker. are they truly worth that? My moral is dolls and just about everything is marked up 500 to 1000% Most of my bosses were lousy managers. Irresponsible, indifferent. And that is why companies close. My experience is all... Investors cannot expect to win all the time either. Many peoples retirement savings were pissed away by those who did not give a shit.... Conrad Black comes to mind :) My fathers company found out about him all too well.....

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Kaigen wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
Mine is a cheap doll. made ok...
I heard an Economist say one time
I think, that the truth with "lower quality" chinese products is elsewhere...
China is not a natural bunch of pepole, who wants to produce extremeley cheap and wasted.
This is our fault. Better middlemen fault. People, who lives outside China.
Im sure, that chinese can make 100% product for internal consumption, but not for 50% abroad money...

An example:
The first producer produces for a long time successfull product.
During years he optimized his production costs to minimum available.
The second producer (future middlemen) of similar product is envious of the first producer's success.
His factory is not optimized and has no such contditions, as the first one, who optimise his workflow for a long time.
His question is: "How to make similar, maybe almost identical, product for better cost, even if Im missing hardware, people and info?"
He makes calculations and find out, that his goal is hardly possible.
Middlemen contacts another (third) factory, which is more flexible, often smaller and primarily - cheaper, and, of course, in China.
The third one factory owner understand, that if he wants to produce similar first producer's product, and prosper,
he must make it cheaper than the first traditional producer and even one more chaper for the middlemen, which has better trading skills.
How he can do this?
The simpliest way is to make such changes, which will not be directly seen, will not change, in principle, products main functinality.
Thats it!
Chinese can make briliant products, but not for 50% money, asked by middlemen.

I think, thats why are chinese superlative in products of their own origin for their own consumption.
Nobody other can make such product cheaper, but many of them tries to be successfuls as Chinese are...
Maybe, we can continue with TPE doll industry, this is the opposite way from designer-author-producer to the customer. Oposite than in my example.
But some part of the business line stays the same. Which one? :D

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

The main discussion in this thread is allowed at TDF.

Please know that TDF has a zero-tolerance policy against spam (Rule 7) but it is allowed to mention non-listed sellers as long as it isn't marketing. Please read the RoC for details.

We don't allow unsupported claims regarding people and products. If you have an opinion make sure you state that it is your opinion (Rule 10). To me it's clear that discussion in this thread is about opinions, well for the largest part.

Please don't get into politics (Rule 4) and apply courtesy (Rule 3).

P.S. The last few posts before this one are removed. Reports are closed. The thread is unlocked. If there are questions about moderation, please send me a PM.

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

Nescio50 wrote:The main discussion in this thread is allowed at TDF.

Please know that TDF has a zero-tolerance policy against spam (Rule 7) but it is allowed to mention non-listed sellers as long as it isn't marketing. Please read the RoC for details.

We don't allow unsupported claims regarding people and products. If you have an opinion make sure you state that it is your opinion (Rule 10). To me it's clear that discussion in this thread is about opinions, well for the largest part.

Please don't get into politics (Rule 4) and apply courtesy (Rule 3).

P.S. The last few posts before this one are removed. Reports are closed. The thread is unlocked. If there are questions about moderation, please send me a PM.
I have got this.
Many thanks for unlocking this thread and also for being objective. I appreciate this.
There were no links to ANY products and no info about corresponding stores, sellers etc.
Every member must make his choice by his own.
In my country people say, freely translated: "No suitable risk no possible profit". It has two edges, I know.
This is only a discussion about posibilities and not commercials of any kind.
Once more thanks
Fire

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

Im repeating once more guys
Please do NOT PM me for details, links etc.
This is not an unauthorized commercial thread.
This is JUST AND ONLY thread about possibilities.

If you have something interesting to post, please do so.
Thank you
Fire

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm not at all particularly sympathetic to non-TDF approved sources.

Not only have I got a whole doll that's a waste of money, damaged and unusable and unsalable but I bought also a head second hand which when it arrived was damaged in transit. It looked quite repellant and I put it away intending to restore it in due course. In my quest to build up a head photograph library for the "Standard Portraits" series of threads by me this head was interesting to me as an OR.

This weekend I discovered that the provenance of the head was originally from a friend who "came out" with his enthusiasm for buying dolls on AliExpress.

Guess what? It's a fake!

(1) The TPE is shiny,
(2) smooth cast and not as a genuine OR,
(3) it's oily and rejects lip colour,
(4) it's missing lower eyelashes and inspection shows no signs of original ones
(5) the irises of the eyes are bigger than the genuine OR eyes.

It's actually a trick to make bad quality dolls' irises larger as one is naturally more drawn to them visually and they distract one away from the deficiencies of other aspects of the face and doll.

You don't find genuine OR dolls on AliExpress - because Joyce markets to the Japanese market and doesn't sell to the mass market of China. The OR dolls you find on AliExpress are fake.

And so, I suspect are that many even think are genuine.

It's bad for the brands . . . and bad for the reputation of dolls as they're not as good and enjoyable as they should be and assumed to be all like that . . . and bad for buyers of such dolls because they don't know what a genuine doll is really like.

My wife's away currently, and as it's really cold, heating up a doll for just a night or two is a pain, so one doll's been occupying my bed. My favourite DS doll with breasts that are as real feel as a doll's breasts can get is deep in the cupboard, reclining comfortably and it's a JY doll that I'm never ever going to use photographically again. But when I feel the JY doll, and the fake OR doll, the real OR156 H cup feels so utterly wonderful in comparison that it's her that I lust to be next to me in bed . . . But she has yet some photographic work to do. My genuine WM155 is quite a lady too - but she's reserved for modelling 19th century costume, and whilst being a worthy candidate for lustful desires, presents herself as a little young.

I discovered that my friend, who had been the origin of the fake OR head doesn't go to bed with his dolls. . .. and it's not surprising because
(a) one wouldn't want to bed the fake doll
(b) if he experienced a real genuine OR doll he'd not be able to wait or resist taking her to bed.

Cursed be fake dolls. Cursed be those who buy on AliExpress and sell second hand on the forums without declaring the source.

I respectfully submit that it should be a regulation for second hand sales here on this forum and elsewhere that it be required for the seller to declare the provenance of any doll for sale.

I for one will never again buy second hand any doll or head not sourced through a TDF approved vendor or direct from the TDF brand manufacturer.

In the interests of people being misled about how wonderful it is to be able to buy cheap China Market dolls on AliExpress, this thread should lose attention in the listings of threads and for that reason consider it appropriate that this thread will be locked.

As this thread is within a section of Scam Warnings, I will start another thread showing photographs of the real and the fake, because people really need to see graphically why buying from AilExpress isn't a good idea, and that any second hand sale of any such doll might not be intended to be, but is as good as a scam.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

haremlover wrote: I will start another thread showing photographs of the real and the fake, because people really need to see graphically why buying from AilExpress isn't a good idea, and that any second hand sale of any such doll might not be intended to be, but is as good as a scam.
Dear Harem, please inform us about your new thread here. We are really hungry for your wise input, me especially.

Im also preparing a special photo quiz.
I own two identical dolls, one is genuine product, the other one is a good fake.
The fake doll was purchased at AliB knowingly, for a few bucks.
I needed to know the differences. There are many and huge...
I made detailed subjective compare conclusion, which I sent to the "seller", better scammer.
You can NOT imagine his/her response....
I think, people need to know (and see in details) REAL and DOCUMENTED risks, not only some "wannabe wise" words and images pasted from Google.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

The quality of the doll is also not just about what is on the outside.

If the details and flesh is substandard, what do you reckon the chassis will be like.

Food for thought.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

Anung Un Rama wrote:The quality of the doll is also not just about what is on the outside.

If the details and flesh is substandard, what do you reckon the chassis will be like.

Food for thought.

Anung
Yes, you are true. Nobody, except x-ray, can see, what's inside.
A know that, longer time usage should unhide corresponding defects...
Until today, 14 months of "sexbusiness" I met just very sligh cosmetic deffect(s), which were noted before purchase (two dolls, two another are perfect).
As everywhere, this depends on fairness of the seller and his knowledge (+ of course, missed defects during lighter final inspection).
To be objective, these risks sometimes occurs everywhere, not just in doll market.
Generally: every simple purchase is some kind of risk. And yes, somewhere are risks less presumable...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Sam at WM responds now more fully confirming what I have been saying:
for oversea order doll , we will be more care and make more careful check and quality control. because when doll ship to oversea , then that is very difficult ship back . so every doll we are make more care for QC . we don't want any doll ship to oversea and get problem when customer receive .
This is very clear that if not receiving a fake from AliExpress
fake and genuine.jpg
fake and genuine.jpg (37.04 KiB) Viewed 2248 times
the manufacturer confirms that local dolls are made to different standards and that therefore AliExpress market dolls are a different kettle of fish from those supplied through reputable vendors accredited with TDF.

This thread has gone around in circles and the manufacturer's confirmatory statement above should not be lost in a morass of further posts.

For that reason I recommend the thread be closed and locked.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

haremlover wrote:Sam at WM responds now more fully confirming what I have been saying:
for oversea order doll , we will be more care and make more careful check and quality control. because when doll ship to oversea , then that is very difficult ship back . so every doll we are make more care for QC . we don't want any doll ship to oversea and get problem when customer receive .
Dear Harem, sorry, but what is the point of your new info?
I posted such info about two brands just in the opening post.
Please roll back and see.
And the photo - nice! We know that fakes are ususally worse.
Sorry it has nothing to do with product genuineness, if you do not mean by this
overseas=original, china market=fake.
If so, does it mean, that WM produces geniune products and also fakes of their own?
I hope not!
I see, wee all are tired.

INFORMATIONS