www.wmdolls.com

My personal experiences with dolls buy at AlieExpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My personal experiences with dolls buy at AlieExpress

Post by Fireball »

Boobman wrote:Today is my one year anniversary here on TDF. What i have learned here since joining has been very helpful, useful.
Congrats!!!!!!!

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

siliconefun wrote: You don't see a 'donate' link which means that this forum is for free to every joining member so if this place is sponsored via ads of blablabla that's because a site like this can't be run for free, okay?
Maybe you should think about it. At least as an add-on.
Think twice! People, who can buy such truly expensive sexual toy, can simply make a donate.
I will be the first one who will make it. Im sure, I will not be alone. Let me know!
I like it much. I must accent, that without TDF, I would newer try to buy a doll "somewhere", as I did.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

siliconefun wrote:For which reason should TDF allow a "no-name vendors on amazon/aliexpress" section along our TDF-approved manufactures & vendors?
It would be regarded as a list of vendors that are safe but we don't know anything about these vendors. We can't contact them and we don't know about their sources as well there're a lot of fakes sold as 'best deal' with stolen copyrighted pictures. Manufacturers and vendors listed at TDF are vetted and you will receive a genuine product so there's surely nothing odd with this thread placed in SCAM alerts.

You don't see a 'donate' link which means that this forum is for free to every joining member so if this place is sponsored via ads of blablabla that's because a site like this can't be run for free, okay?
You can buy your dolls from everywhere around the globe but stop whining when you got scammed from a clever middleman because TDF offers enough information to warn newbies......but some are too biased to just accept the experience from scammed peeps. Its your hard earned money and a genuine product is always better as the cheaper made counterfeit from which you 'think' it should be the equal in quality!!
Thanks for saying this, siliconefun! :thumbs_up:

It seems like I couldn't say this better.

I'm sticking with Mon Amour Toujours, and that's my final answer.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

AlexaTilbrook wrote:
Thanks for saying this, siliconefun! :thumbs_up:

It seems like I couldn't say this better.

Note: I agree!

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

This starts to become interesting. So, you suggest to start my own forum?

Let see, it looks like dollforum is not the only game in town (which I was not aware of until now). Granted, ourdollcommunity.com is 10 times smaller, but make no mistake they will take every opportunity to grab new members. They probably are more tolerant what their posters can and cannot say. Competition is always a good thing.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

shotdot wrote:Certainly, this forum is sponsored via ads of middlemen, which makes it biased. I'm sorry that middleman business model is threatened by aliexpress,
This statement shows sad inexperience.

TDF is rather like a Trades Association or Guild and supported by its commercial members who have to be approved to get accredited.

The process of accreditation is tough and a number of criteria have to be fulfilled for that success.

Primarily it's
a. offering products of known source and good quality
b. having the resources to support customer service and the forum ensures that it's for manufacturers and vendors who care about their reputation.

Paying demonstrates that the business is properly capitalised, profit making enough to fund replacement dolls or whatever is necessary to make a purchase right. There have been a couple of examples where difficulty of payment has been the first straw in the wind that a supplier is about to go down the drain. The processes operated by TDF protect people enthusing and buying dolls.

If something really does become a source of dissatisfaction then a TDF dispute resolution service can be brought into play.

Buying outside the TDF accredited world of doll makers and vendors is like playing russion roulette. Good luck to those who survive and it's nice to see that some do.

I should add that Phil at http://www.the-doll-house.com and I dipped into our pockets and armtwisted WM's generosity to help rescue a bloke whose doll was lost in transit and the non TDF approved fly-by-night of a vendor who made a mockery of the forums couldn't afford to bale out the situation. It was particularly poignant with a bloke on very low wages and for whom the loss of doll and his money was a great setback.

So my comments and often cynicism about non-approved sources come about both out of my own experience as well as putting money where my mouth is.

You can only play roulette outside the TDF arena if you're rich enough to be able to stomach the loss if it happens.

I come to chat with various manufacturers and vendors from time to time and upon discussing fakes with Andy at http://www.japaneselovetoys.com.au, he writes from personal experience from his customers:
Yes, its really bad, they are killing the whole marketplace. It makes all buyers afraid. I read a lot on the Japanese forums and some Japanese guys have bought fake dolls from amazon japan that have given them really bad rashes and other skin issues.
Its one thing to receive a doll that is a fake its another when it affects your health. Especially during penetration if the TPE is not fully approved god know what can happen in these areas. Its nasty.
So for anyone advocating playing Russian Roulette with sources outside TDF's safety zone, please do tell us your anecdotes of survival, but anyone reading this thread should remember that those who don't survive the game aren't always around to speak.

Shotdot - your mention of ODC is interesting. I am banned from ODC - technically on trumped up charges of this and that, primarily because they don't understand that the transAtlantic language barrier can cause misunderstandings, and because I enthused about DS in relation to the Adventures of Chloé - viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53784. DS represents an existential threat to their hidden favourite manufacturer who turns out stunning dolls but engaged in dishonourable behaviour to other manufacturers in the past, and importantly to the present, takes a legendarily long time to deliver dolls to customers - years - and with questionable finances, leaves purchasers at risk. That's as it may be, but they are very USA orientated, Chinese competition being a threat to their favourite manufacturer, and short on wider expertise. Their vetting procedure of new vendors and manufacturers is more of a trial by fire to see if the new vendors bounce back after whatever disparaging remarks are appropriate. It's one way of doing it. ODC will often refer disparagingly to this forum for the very reason, and misunderstanding that you demonstrate, with regard to financial bias.

I hope that this response might put that allegation firmly to bed, once and for all, - perhaps you might convey it to those who detract from the reputation of TDF - and that people boasting successes at Russian Roulette will summon upon the ghosts of those who didn't survive to speak.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

haremlover wrote: ...
Best wishes

Harem
Thank you!
Im glad to see, there are people, who understand.
And of course, the dead ones do not speak. They cry...
But please believe, it was a hard work to make things this way, stay above them, not below.
Good news: the fifth WM beauty will be on its way after 26/2/2018, when the holidays ends :)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Good posts SF and Harem, you saved me some typing :lol:

For those that are really keen on donating and the donate function....I am always happy to accept them :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Poradicus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Poradicus »

I would like to say I am glad there are forums like TDF to help newbies like me find a reliable vendor. This reminds me of Angie's list where you see a list of reputable companies. I was scammed on Amazon just a year and half ago for a fake male doll that never was delivered to me. It took forever to be refunded. I decided I wasn't going to try to buy a doll again until I met a reputable vendor here just this year...

Bottom line, it is a gamble to go out there to other sites like Ali, Ebay or Amazon, and many people like me did not know about these scammers. We see the doll in pictures and think it's real, that there is no possible way it could be fake, a silicone doll for only 1999.99 wow what a deal. But those are warning signs that I did not think about. If I known about TDF years ago this would not of happened to me. Even though I did get my money back, I could imagine Amazon giving me a sad email saying sorry, we cannot return your money. Thanks again TDF for supplying a list of vendors and manufacturers it has given me bitter sweet hope that there are great businesses that do wonderful things for customers.

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

Poradicus wrote:I would like to say I am glad there are forums like TDF to help newbies like me find a reliable vendor.
Me too. I repeat, without knowledges originating from TDF, I wont be able to make my "doll" way.
Thats why I think, it is good to tell others about my own real experiences, to enrich the content completness of this great forum.
Is this bad? Im not telling : "Go my way, there is no other!".
Poradicus wrote:I could imagine Amazon giving me a sad email saying sorry, we cannot return your money.
Yes, youre true. Amazon, eBay etc., their business model is ill. You are sending your money directly to the seller. These portals have no more your money.
Your "bulletproof insurance" means nothing. You have no force to get your money back from scam seller.
But not in my mentioned portal(s). Your money stays at the portal owners acconts, until you feddback your full sattisfaction. After that goes your money to the seller.
Thats why are your money in every phase of the purchase available for return.
I spent in China many tens of thousands USDs at almost 1000 purchases. There were a few problems and I was allways refunded directly or after returning the product.
Note: there were a few onetime purchases in USD1000-4500 prices and I was allways satisfied. Includng repeated WMDolls doll purchases.
Poradicus wrote:Thanks again TDF for supplying a list of vendors and manufacturers it has given me bitter sweet hope that there are great businesses that do wonderful things for customers.
Why not? Every of us can use channel, which is interesting to him, to his pocket and which he can believe.
I did the same.

But, after reading of all this thread, is this the right reason, why to insult people, who are not stereotyped and tries to make their own way?
Do you think it was easy?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Everything I write in this post is a lie. That is the problem with much of Chinese business and seeing through the Beijing Fog is very clear.

Quite obviously a WM security card identifies the source of a WM doll sent out by vendors who have a need to prove it. Bona fide international vendors don't need to prove it.

Having bought second hand a Jinsan family doll which is clearly either a fake or second grade, I'm particularly sensitive on the issues in this thread. It may be that a doll supplied with a security card is guaranteed to be a real Chinese doll, intended for the Chinese market and not the quality for export.

No-one playing Russian Roulette ever comes to any harm.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

haremlover wrote:It may be that a doll supplied with a security card is guaranteed to be a real Chinese doll, intended for the Chinese market and not the quality for export.
Wise remark.
Yes, of course chinese doll producers produces the second quality products for their own, and for export the first quality.
Nonsnese.
Im pretty sure, that the main market of such chinese products is, maybe hard to believe, China itself.

By the way, as far as I know, and you can believe, I know a lot about this, every one shipped genuine WMDolls product includes security card,
no matter target territory.
Much more cheaper products have their serial number, why not expensive dolls?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

And within China prices are cheaper and acceptable quality less. The reason for the ID cards is basically for the purposes of service guarantee so that they are not bombarded with fakes to make good on.

Because international transport costs are high a doll for export has to be good. Dolls can be made more cheaply for internal consumption by cutting corners and relying on the customer to be the quality control assessor.

I have drawn the attention of Sam at WM to this thread and no doubt many will await his reply with significant interest.

As a comparable this was the argument between Ray at JY and Ella. Ray had worked for international brand companies and was heading the company towards quality control suitable for international export production. But Ella went the other way wanting corners to be cut and dealing with complaints of quality as and when they arose, a policy not suitable for expensively transported and taxed dolls.

It's apparent that through the ID card scheme WM is handling the issue in a different way and it's apparent that buying through the AliExpress channels from the local market at best may or may not result in a good transaction, Russian Roulette being the name of the game.

It represents risk which is fine provided one can afford to buy more than one doll.

For many people buying a doll, finding the dosh to do so is a once in a lifetime activity. It's for that reason that I recommend and enthuse about dolls of quality, and in particular DS dolls which are treasures.

Other silicone manufacturers such as JM and Z-One are also worth looking at. I know Z-One has significantly improved since the doll I have of theirs was made and a friend swears by the heating facility.

So for people buying an expected once-only doll it's really worth setting sights higher than the TPE market and the risks of the AliExpress market in particular.

In terms of the eternal TPE vs Silicone debate, TPE being said to be real, today I had a phone call from a group of people who wanted to visit me by helicopter. They arrived, and I had detected correctly that it was a champagne occasion and so after the pouring I entertained them to the best of my abilities. They were a jolly lot, it turned out of young people in their 20s stopping off chez moi on their journey from lunch on the Isle of Wight to London in the evening. Gambling on the atmosphere I took them upstairs to see guest accommodation and apologised for using it as a photographic studio. Her ladyship was still sitting there -

Introducing her as a posable mannequin one of the girls immediately identified her as a sexdoll.

One of the blokes, who turned out to be an old school chum of my eldest son, sat next to her and had his photo taken.

Curiousity flourished and one of the girls couldn't resist touching her
"She feels real!"

So really the gap between silicone and TPE isn't what it was, and if you're rich enough, risk AliExpress. If less than rich, then look at a silicone doll to treasure.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

haremlover wrote:I have drawn the attention of Sam at WM to this thread and no doubt many will await his reply with significant interest.
What are you awaiting by this?
That WM will refuse to supply a seller, who selled about 1500 dolls in the last three years?
I hope not :D
haremlover wrote: So for people buying an expected once-only doll it's really worth setting sights higher than the TPE market and the risks of the AliExpress market in particular.
Yes, this could be true. My seller was assured, that my first purchase will not be the last only.
Maybe, this was the good reason, why I have got four pieces of genuine product, in the last 18 months.
... and now Im awaiting the fitfth one.
haremlover wrote:...and if you're rich enough, risk AliExpress.
No, Im not rich enough. EXACTLY THIS is the primary reason, why I do not want to pay one product twice.
Sorry I must be for one more time oppositive.
If you are a bit prepared in a few ways, there is almost nothing to risk in these waters...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Fireball wrote: Maybe, this was the good reason, why I have got four pieces of genuine product, in the last 18 months.
... and now Im awaiting the fitfth one.
So what I'm saying is that at the consumption of three dolls a year one might as well buy a silicone doll which will last many years.

The human race is consuming the earth.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS